What's new

What India's Stealth UCAV 'AURA' May Look Like-Live Fist

aura, rustam ,amca, tejas mk2, agni 5,6 , gslv mk3, hatdv, avatar rlv, nuclear subs, aircraft carriers, k4,5 missiles, i dont know how how many of them will be completed by 2020.

What is population of India. This is like sir car scooter cycle motorcycle bikes mopeds activa SUV trucks tempo Nano what indka will lroduce. sjr Allof these.

look if your going to troll at least make sense in your posts.

He was worring all burden is on him to produce those monster machines. Well experience is right that no project complete within time. But why we member act like all Apprehensjknss to us only. Our blood lresure should be normal. No troll just this sense.

LF_AURA_1.jpg

it resembles DASSAULT Neuron UCAV may be it's another perk of india's rafale deal , who knows :whistle:
Neuron_02.jpg

]it resembles DASSAULT Neuron UCAV may be it's another perk of india's rafale deal [/B], who knows :whistle:
Neuron_02.jpg

i think that is a very valid point..., it is not a coinsedence that both are almost identical + more than MRCA i think they decided it after the mirage Upg deal ...what say you??????

i think that is a very valid point..., it is not a coinsedence that both are almost identical + more than MRCA i think they decided it after the mirage Upg deal ...what say you??????

The images on livefirst are ONLY an artist's impression. While aroor claims that men associated with the project have said that it looks close, it only probably means that the AURA has the same basic shape. ... I seriously dont think these images are worth much discussion.

dassault neoron, MIG scat, american uav all looks same. But that doesn't mean anything. its just coincidence that they look same. the subsystems will be different.

Has anybody seen the wind tunnel model of AURA ??

Nope...its totally secret. even these impressions are done by people close to the project,
i dont they'll show any model of this drone yet.

from my side, i'm eagerly waiting to see the AURA's first prototype, and then first flight:)

may be AURA will look like A 10 charlie but with composites and RAM used to reduce weight and RCS

because A 10 like design is relatively simple to build drone on

lol now where is so called COPY ??? hahhahahah Copy of 10000 of other military hardware!

Back
Top Bottom