What's new

What if PAF has to defend on two fronts?

moreover we have far more capable armed forces than iran....i agreee bro..its because of mushy that we are in these crisies...bloody hell.

pls merge this thread with the technical reasons of the intrusion thread or vice-versa

hounrable fatman17; sir
i guss,there is no need to "merge this thread with the technical reasons ", because everyone doesnt have the technical information, also its a worst case situation! thread.
it would be great if , it will remain in its own, so we can get more outputs from genrl masses?:smitten:

a bit off topic but :

i heard that respected journalist and defence expert shireen mazari has join pakistan tehreek-e-insaaf? any info on that?

I am appalled at the defeatist mentality shown here...

Allow me to provide some hope in this dreary and weary thread. Very interesting topic if I may say so...

First, we must realize India has many enemies in our region, let's exploit this animosity against India, if Pakistan wishes to live in this tough and brutal neighborhood called South Asia than indeed we must play rough but ultimately wise!

Let's STEP BACK AND EXAMINE the REGION.

We have Myanmar (Anti-India) which is propped up by China, we have Bangladesh a pretty Anti-India country itself, we also have Sri Lanka a country fed up with Indian adventurism, we also have Kashmir and many provinces in India that are chaotic and unstable and frustration with Hindu India is at an all time high. WHY is Pakistan not using this too it's advantage??? Are we really afraid of the US or India that much, that Pakistan is becoming a Lamb State?

We should understand what Sun Tzu mentioned in the Holy Book of War "The Art of War."

From the chapter Tactical Dispositions

2. "To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own
hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is
provided by the enemy himself.
"
3. "Thus the good fighter is able to secure himself
against defeat, but cannot make certain of defeating the
enemy.
"

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in OUR OWN HANDS. This is what Today's Pakistan has forgotten! It does not lye in the hands of the US nor the hands of the UN or China. We are not using the most creative ways to fight and defend against India, we should not rely simply on our Military wings and ISI to defend us, we are outnumbered in all three categories... (Army, Navy, Air Force)

We should execute attacks from Myanmar, from inside India, let's not forget there are 160+ Million Muslims in India many of whom have sympathies with Pakistan (as Mr. Jinnah fought for them as well). Attack from Bangladesh, set up camps and bases to distract India away from Pakistan to divert it's attention elsewhere and that India will spend it's energy and time everywhere else except Pakistan.

We should learn what has happened to the USA in Iraq, WE CAN also bog India down in Bangladesh, in Kashmir, in Myanmar, and in Sri Lanka, we must become creative and our attacks must not simply be conventional they must be brilliant and mysterious, I call this shadow war. Meaning fighting enemies and battles that are not your true enemy though to you they appear as the TRUE DANGER however they are a mere shadows distracting you from the real entity (in this case Pakistan).
However, today Pakistan is perceived weak and under pressure which it is, we can also use this "perception" to our advantage.

22. "If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate
him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant
." - Laying Plans -Sun Tzu

So what does this mean for Us? That is for you to think about...

You can thank me later.

Dude you are tooooo late, what you have written isalready being followed by the pakistani govt.

think something original and fresh

moreover we have far more capable armed forces than iran....i agreee bro..its because of mushy that we are in these crisies...bloody hell.

raheel1, sir
its our poor habbit , that we keep blamming each others, for every ill's which were produced by us, ourselves!
in late gen.zia 's tenur, he blammed every bad thing to bhutto, in frist BB 's tenur, she kept blamming late gen.zia, nawaz blammed BB, now every 1 is blaming musharaf, i am qiute confident that after this govt, many will blame ASIF ZARDARI, including myself but , our problums kept growing year by year, day by day....till now!
but one thing was , very sure that there was only MUSHARAF, who stood tall against INDIA for the period of one year? i guss that was itself , a record according to our history!

musharf was the man of hounor at that time , when he showed fire against fire, but he fell because , he trusted these CIA people?:azn:

well,, neither numbers nor technologies win battles it is the selfdetermination and the morale which matters.. indians do know that agar aik musalman iman kay naam peh khara ho jay to phir uss ko koi chees nai rok sakti and they also know that agar unhon nay hamla kia to unhi ki band bajay gee.kyunki hum to pehlay say hi tarsay huwae log hain aur indians ki band bajanay kay lyae aur wait nai kar saktay

so you mean to say that in today's date not even one muslim is standing for "iman", wonder why?:what:

well i have only one message for congressman pallone - EAT MY DUST !!!

I was going to offer him something else with rather nasty properties to eat..;):P

Indian lobby is another bunch of crackpots. They can try all they want to, but their pedaling at this point in time runs contrary to the interests of the US and as such they will be told to calm down after they are finished with their dog and pony show for the Indian community.

SmashJ; sir
plz stop talking iman, come back to topic plz.

Ok sir; point taken

do you guyz really think that there would be a war and that too on two fronts?

i believe that india will not attack pakistan primarily beacuse it will

a) not like to risk it economic situation. indian economy while not hit as bad as some countries is at a precarious situation.
b) it has to give a chance to pakistan to prove themselves @ international level. Media exchanges and verbal duels are not enough
c) while terrorists have come from pakistan we cannot ignorehome support. there has to be some internal involvement in mumbai blast for them to be carried out in the manner thet have been
d) last and probably least, india pakistan are both nuclear powers

USA cannot attack pakistan

a) it will lose all the money it has lent to pakistan
b) cannot open a third front when they are already involved in two countries
c) i do not think that mumbai attack will emotionally move USA so much that they attack pakistan. they are better than this
d) Economy is in a bad shape
e) if they had this on their mind they could have attacked pakistan sfter 9/11, when they had the reason/muscle/international support

What do you guys say?

Ok sir; point taken

do you guyz really think that there would be a war and that too on two fronts?

i believe that india will not attack pakistan primarily beacuse it will

a) not like to risk it economic situation. indian economy while not hit as bad as some countries is at a precarious situation.
b) it has to give a chance to pakistan to prove themselves @ international level. Media exchanges and verbal duels are not enough
c) while terrorists have come from pakistan we cannot ignorehome support. there has to be some internal involvement in mumbai blast for them to be carried out in the manner thet have been
d) last and probably least, india pakistan are both nuclear powers

USA cannot attack pakistan

a) it will lose all the money it has lent to pakistan
b) cannot open a third front when they are already involved in two countries
c) i do not think that mumbai attack will emotionally move USA so much that they attack pakistan. they are better than this
d) Economy is in a bad shape
e) if they had this on their mind they could have attacked pakistan sfter 9/11, when they had the reason/muscle/international support

What do you guys say?

SmashJ; sir
well done, :tup:;) comming to the point, good thinking, you seems t me a nice guy! but can you same points to your airchief, under whose command
"IAF intruded pakistani air space" how about that?:D

How can we include Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar as allies when mother China itself won't help us in the UN Security Council...

I knew all that nakli cheen aur pakistan dosti was horse radish, it's time we relied on ourselves as so many are suggesting and make our stance firm and stop pussy footing around.

KB,

I disagree. China has and continues to help us in ways that are impossible for any other nation to do so. China also has certain limitations and we should understand these. They have been the best of friends to Pakistan and this is something that should not be lost upon us. We should respect that friendship and cherish it.

While I am totally supportive of self-dependence (Chinese always advise Pakistan to go this route), it would do us good to listen to Ikram Sehgal's talk with Dr. Masood and the reasoning why China did not veto the resolution.

This was as a result of pragmatic diplomacy on the part of China and Pakistan. To insist against and then veto that resolution would have resulted in other types of pressure being applied on Pakistan. Some times a little hikmat helps as much as we may not like it upfront and may consider to be losing face. Take a listen esp. from 14:45 on:

Meray Mutabiq - 14 December 2008 | Pakistan Politics

raheel1, sir
its our poor habbit , that we keep blamming each others, for every ill's which were produced by us, ourselves!
in late gen.zia 's tenur, he blammed every bad thing to bhutto, in frist BB 's tenur, she kept blamming late gen.zia, nawaz blammed BB, now every 1 is blaming musharaf, i am qiute confident that after this govt, many will blame ASIF ZARDARI, including myself but , our problums kept growing year by year, day by day....till now!
but one thing was , very sure that there was only MUSHARAF, who stood tall against INDIA for the period of one year? i guss that was itself , a record according to our history!

musharf was the man of hounor at that time , when he showed fire against fire, but he fell because , he trusted these CIA people?:azn:

Dear batman sir,

with all due respect to your opinion...they all made mistakes but never compromised over the soverignity of the country as mushy did...and it hurts more becuase he was the "sippah salaar" (COAS) of the nation too..and we didnt expected our soldiers to surrender over 1 phone call from washington...dammit...

are we supposed to stand against india only, amongst our enemies??? he litterally sold our people for some fu***ing dollars...and he was brave enough to confess this in his book....

and finally he tried everything to prollong his tenure and thought of himself as "nagazeer" for pakistan...

Dear batman sir,

with all due respect to your opinion...they all made mistakes but never compromised over the soverignity of the country as mushy did...and it hurts more becuase he was the "sippah salaar" (COAS) of the nation too..and we didnt expected our soldiers to surrender over 1 phone call from washington...dammit...

are we supposed to stand against india only, amongst our enemies??? he litterally sold our people for some fu***ing dollars...and he was brave enough to confess this in his book....

and finally he tried everything to prollong his tenure and thought of himself as "nagazeer" for pakistan...

Dear raheel1;sir
i dont mind your opinion, & your thoughts regurding "MIGHTY MUSHARAF" as indians like to call him, well i guss its about time that we should come back to topic?:smokin:
well i may be miss informed, about his book, but can you plz the quote "his confession about selling pakistan for dollors" from his book!:disagree:
also plz behave, keep the language in the manners of decency! will you plz? :tsk::angry:

Dear raheel1;sir
i dont mind your opinion, & your thoughts regurding "MIGHTY MUSHARAF" as indians like to call him, well i guss its about time that we should come back to topic?:smokin:
well i may be miss informed, about his book, but can you plz the quote "his confession about selling pakistan for dollors" from his book!:disagree:
also plz behave, keep the language in the manners of decency! will you plz? :tsk::angry:

point taken sir,

Regards,

KB,

I disagree. China has and continues to help us in ways that are impossible for any other nation to do so. China also has certain limitations and we should understand these. They have been the best of friends to Pakistan and this is something that should not be lost upon us. We should respect that friendship and cherish it.

While I am totally supportive of self-dependence (Chinese always advise Pakistan to go this route), it would do us good to listen to Ikram Sehgal's talk with Dr. Masood and the reasoning why China did not veto the resolution.

This was as a result of pragmatic diplomacy on the part of China and Pakistan. To insist against and then veto that resolution would have resulted in other types of pressure being applied on Pakistan. Some times a little hikmat helps as much as we may not like it upfront and may consider to be losing face. Take a listen esp. from 14:45 on:

Meray Mutabiq - 14 December 2008 | Pakistan Politics

he names mbi munshi:tup:
great i didn,t know that he is famous:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom