What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Jinnah offered them a deal which they couldn't refuse yet they rejected it? Because recent convert Hindu baniya khatri Tara Singh on behalf of his master Nehru Congress made sure Sikhs will never have their own home land. :-)

Future of sikhs should have been decided by jats and not baniyas.

Jinnah offered them a deal which they couldn't refuse yet they rejected it? Because recent convert Hindu baniya khatri Tara Singh on behalf of his master Nehru Congress made sure Sikhs will never have their own home land. :-)

Always stirring :lol:

Sikhs are the richest guys in India. Even in UK, all my Sikh mates are driving Beamers and Mercs or at least their parents are.

Anyone can drive Beamer or Merc in UK. Not a biggie here.

Instead of listening to a recent convert Hindu Baniya they should have listened to a not so recent convert Hindu Gujrati?

Instead of listening to a recent convert Hindu Baniya they should have listened to a not so recent convert Hindu Gujrati?

Sir its all about who offer you best deal. Sikh jats should have been the one deciding future of sikhs and not baniyas. At the end of the day baniya always think about business first and his people later. :-)

Sir its all about who offer you best deal. Sikh jats should have been the one deciding future of sikhs and not baniyas. At the end of the day baniya always think about business first and his people later. :-)
Sir considering the present situation sir on the either side of the border sir I think the Sikhs are quite happy Sir that they chose India sir.

Sir considering the present situation sir on the either side of the border sir I think the Sikhs are quite happy Sir that they chose India sir.
The fact that our previous PM was Sikh just shows that.

Sir soon tiny east punjab is going to run over by fake bhaiya sikhs. I think you didn't read jinnah offer. Sikh exclusive state from Amristar to Haryana. Hindus would have migrated to India and muslims to west Punjab. So much land and resources for themselves only.

Now they are no body in country of 1250 million, because their population is just around 20 million! And soon to be minority even in tiny east Punjab!

The fact that our previous PM was Sikh just shows that.
We don't have to prove anything to anyone man ... every group (religion/caste/race) of people have some grievances. We just need to address them rationally.

Sir soon tiny east punjab is going to run over by fake bhaiya sikhs. I think you didn't read jinnah offer. Sikh exclusive state from Amristar to Haryana. Hindus would have migrated to India and muslims to west Punjab. So much land and resources for themselves only.

We would rather be overrun by bhaiyya than muslims.

We don't have to prove anything to anyone man ... every group (religion/caste/race) of people have some grievances. We just need to address them rationally.

crocodile tears, m8

I don't think they understand Sikh's opinions on muslims

@he-man

bro,I'm not a great fan of yours.but I've to admit,you're one hell of a sparring person..didn't see one like you since the disappearance of greatest of all @SinoChallenger

3031826407_05edd1e45b.jpg

second....

@DESERT FIGHTER and others who were saying that "Golden Temple" was destroyed,its wrong.Golden Temple didn't take a single hit.even Tank was not even thought to have used.when our soldiers were mowed down by machine gun fire from Akal Takth,then,2 armoured vehicles(OT-64 SKOT ) were sent(one of the pics was posted by Desert Fighter).one took RPG hit and was down(though none of the occupants were killed).one somehow managed to go through.but even then,it took hours to just manage to use 105 mm guns of Vaijayant.India wouldn't loose more than a dozen soldiers if they'd use heavy weaponaries in the first place.and thats why India used commandos(a poor choice) without proper cover,to minimize damage of structures.

op_blue_star_20130624.jpg

the destroyed APC

I wish India would use arty just like it used to destroy heavy fortification at other parts of the complex(Ramgarhia Bungas, the water tank etc),which helped to secure those areas without massive bloodshed.

plus,our president(Giani Jail Singh) was present when attack was commenced and visited the Golden Temple within days,even when there was sniper fire from surrounding buildings,just after soldiers captured most of the complex.

punjab-10_070513095049.jpg

its not among "India's glorious chapters".but I support the action.if terrorists could descecrete the holiest of holy shrines with carrying arms,the state couldn't do anything but to force them into submission,even if that means damage or destruction of the shrine.

01SMBLUESTAR_1_1926410g.jpg

Photo shows a fortification atop langar building (behind the Dukh-Bhanjni Beri) covering the Golden Temple area in Amritsar in Punjab.

SM01OPERATION_BLUE_1926415g.jpg

An assorted variety of pistols, revolvers and rifles of all makes were recovered from the terroists in the area of Golden Temple.

SM01BLUESTAR_2_1926414g.jpg

Of faith and force - The Hindu

Back
Top Bottom