What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

What happened is the quality of free food at the Gurdwara has gone down under the government of India, hence it is imperative that Khalistan be made so that the quality of Langar is brought back to acceptable levels.

Nothing much to say on this... A Moderator on troll business....carry on.

Did they use real swords? The fight is hilarious. Who is fighting who?

What happened is the quality of free food at the Gurdwara has gone down under the government of India, hence it is imperative that Khalistan be made so that the quality of Langar is brought back to acceptable levels.

You have no clue what you are saying. I visited Golden Temple 1 or 2 years back with my Sikh friend along with his entire family. I usually avoid eating at religious places thinking they lack hygiene but reluctantly went on with it as didn't wanted make an *** out of myself in front of all others and trust me the quality and taste of food served was really great.

You have no clue what you are saying. I visited Golden Temple 1 or 2 years back with my Sikh friend along with his entire family. I usually avoid eating at religious places thinking they lack hygiene but reluctantly went on with it as didn't wanted make an *** out of myself in front of all others and trust me the quality and taste of food served was really great.

I dont doubt you, but perhaps it was even better than that. Perhaps what is needed is the perfection of the parisian restaurant. I had food at a gurdwara as well.. tasted better than one found at a mosque.. but then again.. the dishes were more to my taste.. I detest Halwa puri.

Gotta problem?

Lage raho ... Mainu Ki...
Hands-Writing-On-A-Comput-010.jpg

We are not at the thumb of anyone. Unlike some people so sink to the bottom of society, we rise to the top.
Sikhs are the richest guys in India. Even in UK, all my Sikh mates are driving Beamers and Mercs or at least their parents are.

Back
Top Bottom