What's new

what do you russians think about us

Turkmens were savages before Russians brought them civilisation. Soviets educated them, fed them and gave them some technology to survive.

I think they are ungratefull 3rd Worlders.

Turkmens were savages before Russians brought them civilisation. Soviets educated them, fed them and gave them some technology to survive.

Russia itself seems 3rd world these days. You are not really the paragon of civilization either to be honest.

You are 'litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti', mostly 'svolichi', ' @*#% urodi','banditi', 'nelegali' etc etc. Russian PDF members may not share this view but this is what the average Spartak supporting Russian thinks of your countrymen..harsh but true...
well i think your wrong little about PDF Members
first of all our civilizations exist from 9 century there is no more savage than russians whom have blood of millions civilians in their hands soldiers whom wont stop looting civilians when russians enter a town or city it's normal for russians to genocide large number of town and don't stop raping womens until for the week thats was what we learn it in ww1 and ofc germens in ww2 and even modern era didn't change them GOD i cant imagine a none blonde hair/blued eye to enter Moscow's metro we were educated in our own schools with turkmen language and Arabic calligraphy and our language was healthy that days and there was no education in both imperial russia nor soviet union . education begin in last few Decade and that was for children of those whom works in KGB not ordinary people we fed ourselves far better than you whom couldn't fed your own people what you did was to take all food from our country in fed your own people ! and we starved you didn't give us dame thing the only thing remine from you was our oil/gas industry which was build to keep you worm you took our gas/oil/golds and natural Resources we worked as slave for you and you start to test your biological weapons on us and even worse turkmenistan was the place were your nuclear wast buried . both your nuclear and biological sites were seal/cleared by americans help and money

Aral smallpox incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vozrozhdeniya island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who call whom ungrateful . after all you have did in both era of imperil and Soviet union we fight for you in both ww1 and ww2 what you did after Soviet was to prevent us to sell our gas to Europe our only income was from selling gas to russia and ukraine what you did was the buy our cheap gas and sell it expensive to your European/chine costumers and when we try to make indepened income from china you purposely close the pipeline along with your ukrainian ally and force iran to not to pay the gas they have buyed cut us from all income yea you was the loser cuz that pipeline were builded and now we will go after the second pipeline to EU and put you out of Gas market heh than will see how you already 3rd Worlders survive

this thread is over talking with you russians is pointless

Last edited:
we turkmens and you russians were the soviet union how do you think about us ? are feel friendly or hostile against us plz answer your personal and your country's general answers honestly

Consciousness of the peoples of Russia, Central Asia, China, India, Pakistan and Afghanistan has a positive complementarity. This means that in the future we are able to build a single country or union from Baltic Sea to Indian Ocean. This is nightmare for Western countries, so they put all the power to create tension in the east.

Consciousness of the peoples of Russia, Central Asia, China, India, Pakistan and Afghanistan has a positive complementarity. This means that in the future we are able to build a single country or union from Baltic Sea to Indian Ocean. This is nightmare for Western countries, so they put all the power to create tension in the east.

lol and some say the EU is an ambitious project.This new country shall be called LA LA land.:lol:

Based on what Russians and Turkmens did in their wars, it is very obvious for everyone that who are the savage one.
PS. Turkmen history of civilization is much older than Russians. Go and Educate yourself. you can start with reading Ghara ghan's post.

Probably as former slaves, like others.

Turkmenistan is so lucky that it didn't flooded with Russian colonists, otherwise you would get your own share of bullying.

Litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti- Person of Caucasian appearance (usually used in the context of criminality attributed to individuals hailing from Caucasian republics or Central Asia)
Svoloch-b***rd
@*%&-expletive of choice
Urod-freak,cretin
Bandit- gangster
nelegali- illegal alien

All this was result of chechen wars ,like in 1991-94 Chechens indulging in massive ethnic cleansing of non-chechen people in Grozny which led to death of thousands of russians,ukrainians,georgians,ingush,dagestani. Also a lot of element of chechen mafia .Plus the strong islamic tendencies of Uzbek immigrants in Moscow is disliked .

Russia itself seems 3rd world these days. You are not really the paragon of civilization either to be honest.

2nd world. Not third world.

Based on what Russians and Turkmens did in their wars, it is very obvious for everyone that who are the savage one.
PS. Turkmen history of civilization is much older than Russians. Go and Educate yourself. you can start with reading Ghara ghan's post.

Yet islam murdered 270 million kafirs and this is a conservative estimate.

@vostok

our civilizations exist from 9 century there is no more savage than russians whom have blood of millions civilians in their hands soldiers whom wont stop looting civilians when russians enter a town or city it's normal for russians to genocide large number of town and don't stop raping womens until for the week thats was what we learn it in ww1 and ofc germens in ww2 and even modern era didn't change them GOD i cant imagine a none blonde hair/blued eye to enter Moscow's metro we were educated in our own schools with turkmen language and Arabic calligraphy and our language was healthy that days and there was no education in both imperial russia nor soviet union . education begin in last few Decade and that was for children of those whom works in KGB not ordinary people we fed ourselves far better than you whom couldn't fed your own people what you did was to take all food from our country in fed your own people ! and we starved you didn't give us dame thing the only thing remine from you was our oil/gas industry which was build to keep you worm you took our gas/oil/golds and natural Resources we worked as slave for you and you start to test your biological weapons on us and even worse turkmenistan was the place were your nuclear wast buried . both your nuclear and biological sites were seal/cleared by americans help and money

Your turk ancestors were a lot worse than this . Google what Timur did in India to kafirs. Your islamic empires killed over 270 million. What Russians did was a reaction to islamic brutality on kafirs. Russian policy is always vengenance if harmed and I applaud them for this stance.

I don't think violence done under the name of Islam can get any close to organized ways of Russia.

Yes, Russia improvised its brutality in face of brutal ways of islam it saw in the hands of crimean tatars and ottomans.It was then the cossacks the historical policy of 1 to 10. If 1 of their die,kill 10 of enemy.

noooooooooooooooooooo

@vostok
I think Russia has no problems with Islam. There is a problem only with fundamentalists-fanatics calling for jihad.

Yep,Turkmens/turkics and other muslim nations use to have sex slave markets where kafir women captured in raids were sold.
Totally disgusting. I do agree that Russia civilised the stans.

You really don't know what you're talking about, get some Russian history lessons.

I have spoken to cossacks.They told what they are and they are pretty brutal.Maximum genocides on islamic peoples were done by cossacks .Some cossacks used even the brutalities of war verses of islam to show islamic prisoners how brutal their religion is while mocking islam.

Dude, you have serious mental obsessions about muslims. If I am not mistaken, I remember that you once said that your family has been deported after the Indo-Pak separation, which it has caused your obsession with muslims.
Anyway, for the 10th times in my discussions with you, all turks are not necessarily muslims, and I am not a muslim either. you need to have some clear moral codes. If what muslims have done to your family has been wrong, it would be wrong if some people do the same thing to a muslim family in the other corners of the world. If you cannot understand this simple moral code, I won't have any further discussions with you.

Back
Top Bottom