What's new

What do you like about other religions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the four wife system in Islam. Five some ;) Mean no offence i respect all religion.

I like the nakedness in hinduism- :whistle:-
Btw Lord Krishna had over 16000 wives- read your religion more-

Mean no offence i like hinduism-

Reactions: AUz
I like about other religions is that everybody promotes peace and tells us to avoid from bad doing.
All religion creates assumptions that if you do Good work, you will get reward and paradise thing is waiting. If you do bad work then you will go to hell etc
These are the assumptions of different religion to force humans to avoid bad doing and work for peace.

Words only spoken by a bachelors... Pehle ek karlo, phir batana doosri, teesri chauthi ki gunjaish hai ke nahi.

gunjaish chodo hamareh yahan to ek key bad doosri ki chance bhi nahi hai .Aap kah toh phir bhi option hai.:)

I like the nakedness in hinduism- :whistle:-
Btw Lord Krishna had over 16000 wives- read your religion more-

Mean no offence i like hinduism-

Good for u .

Lord Krishna is good almighty. Those 16000 wives aren't real wives but dedicated in spiritual way.

I like the Jewish sabaath and how it promotes a family weekend type of event. Atleast the way I see it. I like how Buddhists are non-materialistic. I like how my christian friends give me presents on christmas even though I am Muslim. :D

Christianity- Its flexibility and sense of justice

Islam- Discipline and control , however i don't like when extremists take up violent means to enforce that discipline and control.Also the 4 wife system.

Buddhism- The peace and tranquility attached with it

Hinduism- The colours , the mythologies , the celebrations and festivals.

Sikhism- Preaches valour and bravery

why not?...............
because in Hinduism you never disrespect people of other belief. Its said that Truth is same but means can be different. If someone follows Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism etc, to attain truth, they are trying to get same thing but different path.

Islam - Discipline.
Christianity - Forgiveness.
Jainism - Non-Violence.
Buddhism - Simplicity.
Judaism - Perseverance.
Sikhism - Modesty.

Every religion does teach above qualities you attribute to a particular religion .

because in Hinduism you never disrespect people of other belief. Its said that Truth is same but means can be different. If someone follows Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism etc, to attain truth, they are trying to get same thing but different path.

how can all be true.. if the means are completely opposite sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom