What's new

What do you expect your children to be when they grow up

capt_bilal_shaheed.jpg

I have three adult children. When they were teenagers I just hoped they would somehow leave the family payroll after college!! Fortunately all succeeded. My youngest took 8 years (and 3 junior college degrees) before finally deciding to be a chemical engineer and getting his B.S.Chem. E.. Now he has the highest income of my three and he is still a bachelor. My middle child, a son, is a professor of art at a midwestern USA college. However, his wife is a lawyer so that's still good for getting him off the payroll. My oldest, a daughter, is an elementary school teacher as is her husband. I am thankful that they all are taking care of themselves and their families and have not lost their jobs during these tough economic times.

i want my kids to be fierce.

At least rozana 2 3 complaint to aani hi chahiye. should be called to school in every parent teacher meeting. at least should have made 5 teachers cry in class by they reach class 10 and then i will be proud mother

I wish for my kids to be a good human being, good Muslim and proud Pakistani :)

Rest i don't care about materialistic things i.e money, power or status.. They are all temporary

I'm too young for this question but I'll answer it anyway.

When I do have kids, I will raise them as Muslims to get a sense of unity, when they get older, I hope they will become agnostic yet still not abandon their Muslim identity.

I want kids at very young age, coz I want myself n wifey to remain young as our childrens grow up. I want to relate to their generation. I hate some parents, they look grandparents instead. My plan - 3 childrens in 5yrs instantly after marriage and full stop. I have tendency to spoil kids, I will prolly buy them gaming consoles/PC at age of 5, lol. Hope I will have my own business, I hate 'naukri', so that I can spend quality outdoor time with kids.

if i have a son i want him to be 3 things simultaneously(as i want to do them too)
1. play for Bayern munich FC (coz i'm a football fanatic)
2. work as a theoretical physicist at CERN (coz i'm very strong in modern physics as per my teachers)
3. win an olympic gold in swimming( coz i won an inter club medal in freestyle)
OR whatever he wants*

if daughter
1. badminton player
2. Computer science researcher
3. journalist
OR whatever she wants *

*conditions apply - LOL!!

So you want your child to be a soldier??? or a KIA?
Sir this is capt bilal zafar shaheed pride of ssg pak army... AAY PUTAR HATAN TAY NAHIN WIKDAY

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

he is what i always wanted to be and will always want to be

Back
Top Bottom