What's new

What do you expect your children to be when they grow up

You know there's so much violence around in Pakistan (can't say about India) and specially after this OBL fiasco, I have seriously started thinking if its a good idea to bring your child in this world knowing fully well that there's no guarantee that he/she shall live and enjoy life to its fullest. I fear that life could bring misery to them. Also it brings an additional carriage to one's shoulders in these uncertain times.

Is there anybody else who thinks like me?

Your Job is to bring a Muslim child in this world- What life has in store for them- Only Allah Knows-

pehle shadi to karle bhaiyo........phir insurance plan lengey then i will decide....:D

Look for a job that you enjoy and look forward to each day. That way , you wont have to work for a single day in your life !

Son: Dulha banay ga
Daughter: Doctor banay gi Insha'Allah

Its a very tough question for me,considering the fact,that I am not even married,let alone being a father.

Well,I thing that I would like to do,for my son/daughter is to pursue her to learn playing a musical instrument,whatever it might be.

This is one area,where,I have complaints against my father.Here in India,not many people are there who encourage their sons or daughters to learn playing a musical instrument.And my father has musical background!!He plays harmonica and violin,both quite difficult to master.Yet he never encouraged,nor discouraged me to pick up a musical instrument.
I started playing a guitar when I was doing my engineering,and I have always learned playing it all by my own,buying or downloading books,video lessons,or simply listening to blues,flamenco,rock,metal,whatever.There was nobody to tell me what does an octave mean,or how to hold the G-chord.
And all the time,I kept thinking,why did my father never encourage me to pick up a musical instrument??He had a background of music after all...Did he think I was incompetent??

Hell,may be I could have been a great guitar player if not a Jason Becker,if I would have picked up that guitar at the age of 5 years.....It needs years and years of practice to become a master....I am not going let the same thing happen with my kids,if I ever have kids.Be it sports,music,any other forms of art,I will always patronize it.

Look for a job that you enjoy and look forward to each day. That way , you wont have to work for a single day in your life !

job se kya ghanta ho ga????? i am working since 2001 till today but still i cant think to be marry let alone kids .give mee 500.000$ i wil marry today and start making baby job from next day .lol

I will just help them to be what they are ought to be.

IK.....factory 9 month mein aik bar hi output deti hai ;)

I will personally give them full freedom but will certainly encourage them to join Military.

Back
Top Bottom