What's new

what brings you in to PDF

In 2007, I was googling about Pakistan defence and this forum came in the search results.

From then on I am a avid reader of this forum, particularly to know about what Chinese and Pakistanese think about India. This forum also provides latest happenings in the Indian defence and space sector of India which is very helpful.

Just registered now to tell a thing I feel about this forum.

Earlier visiting this forum I had a type of neutral opinion about Pakistan, i.e. neither like nor dislike. But this forum has made me to hate Pakistan from the core of my heart.

In 2007, I was googling about Pakistan defence and this forum came in the search results.

From then on I am a avid reader of this forum, particularly to know about what Chinese and Pakistanese think about India. This forum also provides latest happenings in the Indian defence and space sector of India which is very helpful.

Earlier visiting this forum I had a type of neutral opinion about Pakistan, i.e. neither like nor dislike. But this forum has made me to hate Pakistan from the core of my heart.

I am glad that your deep seeded feelings have emerged and you have made your decision. Best of luck with your supposed learning.

It was way back in 2007, honestly i forgot what brought me here :D

I am glad that your deep seeded feelings have emerged and you have made your decision. Best of luck with your supposed learning.

Friend, I don't think I am alone here.

Just an example. Some months back myself, bro-in-law and his college mates who had visited his house in summer vacation had a chat. Soon, it went from cricket -> politics -> war -> ind vs pak

I referred them to this forum and what a surprise. After few weeks when we met again I had to come in defence of Pakistan by telling them that an online defence forum is not a representative of reality in Pakistan.

Seems like defence.pk is doing a good job in educating Indians.

But when compared to other pak online defence forums, defence.pk is 1000 times better, even better than some indian based ones. This is what brings me to defence.pk

:sick: Good for us and on another note we are not politicians who will tell you in India sab acha ha

Never knew would be able to interact with some of Pakistani Social & Political think tanks!!! PDF happened to me through Googling.

:sick: Good for us and on another note we are not politicians who will tell you in India sab acha ha

:angel: You would be doing a great service to your country if you can do some introspection.

There is no scarcity of politicians in India, so I never expected you to talk like politician.

But please try to talk like a female, do not get into mould of a Internet Warrior who can show no achievements in real world.

obviously Defence
thinking&

i was searching for something about Afghanistan on google,suddenly and shockingly i saw the word "Good Taliban", and that hooked me to the forum.
I told you they are good taliban......Atleast something good happend because of them :)

If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss:devil:

Back
Top Bottom