What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

how close ? where does place , above stomach ?
Look under the tail of your avatar you will know how close.....:lol::lol::lol:

I like the Lead Character in Agnipath and I also like the heart touching moments in that movie.
Movie is good but the last stunt where the Hritik injuries in this abs are not shown after hit by a sword, that make it look pathetic..

I had a poem of Hari Bansh Rai Bachhan in my syllabus called jo beet gayi so baat gayi ....dont know if it was from madhushala.
me too gal..in 9th or 10th, I don't remember clearly ..:cheers:
Jo beet gayi so baat gayi..
jeevan me ek sitaratha tha mana wo behad payara tha..
par ambar ke aanan ko dekho, kitne iske taare toote, kitne iske pyare chute..
jo toot gaye wo kaha mile...par dekho toote taro par kab ambar shok manata hai...
jo beet gayi so baat gayi...:-)

I can type the whole poem..as I remember it..but it's lengthy and I don't want to type... :partay::partay:

me too gal..in 9th or 10th, I don't remember clearly ..:cheers:
Jo beet gayi so baat gayi..
jeevan me ek sitaratha tha mana wo behad payara tha..
par ambar ke aanan ko dekho, kitne iske taare toote, kitne iske pyare chute..
jo toot gaye wo kaha mile...par dekho toote taro par kab ambar shok manata hai...
jo beet gayi so baat gayi...:-)

I can type the whole poem..as I remember it..but it's lengthy and I don't want to type... :partay::partay:
Kendriya Vidhyalaya :what:

Movie is good but the last stunt where the Hritik injuries in this abs are not shown after hit by a sword, that make it look pathetic..

Imagine a guy who is about to become a young man was suddenly struck by a tragedy in his life.

First his father was accused wrongly about a crime and then killed infront of his own eyes brutally. His family honor is at stake, His father was killed and lot of night mares because of that, Future looks bleak and scary. He also has a sister and a mother to take care in this society which consists of vultures who are ready to prey on any thing they come across.

The day that tragedy struck in his life is the day the lead character is killed physiologically(boy gets killed and a man starts growing), and a new one is born who decides to avenge the things happened in life by following Agnipaath.

Since he has seen the worst in his life he knows the value of human life and humans, and can also understand the pain and suffering. Reason why the director portrays the character being close friends to citizens in slums, prostitutes and also Hijras. The guy will not and cannot discriminate since he knows that pain and suffering is same for all.

This young man develops strength day by day with a single motivation to avenge his fathers death and free the enslaved. What sort of good things he expect in his personal life??

Reason why those moments are precious and was portrayed aptly by the director. :)

Imagine a guy who is about to become a young man was suddenly struck by a tragedy in his life.

First his father was accused wrongly about a crime and then killed infront of his own eyes brutally. His family honor is at stake, His father was killed and lot of night mares because of that, Future looks bleak and scary. He also has a sister and a mother to take care in this society which consists of vultures who are ready to prey on any thing they come across.

The day that tragedy struck in his life is the day the lead character is killed physiologically(boy gets killed and a man starts growing), and a new one is born who decides to avenge the things happened in life by following Agnipaath.

Since he has seen the worst in his life he knows the value of human life and humans, and can also understand the pain and suffering. Reason why the director portrays the character being close friends to citizens in slums, prostitutes and also Hijras. The guy will not and cannot discriminate since he knows that pain and suffering is same for all.

This young man develops strength day by day with a single motivation to avenge his fathers death and free the enslaved. What sort of good things he expect in his personal life??

Reason why those moments are precious and was portrayed aptly by the director. :)
Bro.. I totally agree with you ... I said pathetic to the action scene in which Hritik did not have injuries even when hit by the sword in his abs...:tup:
corrected...

Back
Top Bottom