What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

The song is blocked in this country.:(
@chak de INDIA could you watch it??
yup !! u don't use the hotspot shield ?? :azn:

bhai, she was not the only one. everyone was PARESHAN when Arjun turned from fat to flat :partay:

arjun.jpg

arjun-kapoor-shares-his-embarrasing-fat-kid.jpg

Last edited:
No I dont use hotspot shields.:)
And hey I like Arjun Kapoor.He was good enough in Ishaqzaade.I think he can carry a negative as well as hero's character well.
Actually, something is wrong with the internet here. I cant even use my Facebook without the hotspot shield :(
And yes, Arjun did a good job in Aurangzeb as a bad guy :enjoy:

@BDforever @Srinivas

@levina can u speak arabic ??? i find it very difficult. though i've learnt a few words like habibi, aiwa, wallah, alham dulillah, kef halek and ahlan wa sahlan :partay:

Actually, something is wrong with the internet here. I cant even use my Facebook without the hotspot shield :(
Lol why??
Did you not report it to the etisalat guys???

chak de INDIA said:
@levina can u speak arabic ??? i find it very difficult. though i've learnt a few words like habibi, aiwa, wallah, alham dulillah, kef halek and ahlan wa sahlan :partay:

Little bit like the numbers etcetera.
These days I am learning to read and write arabic.I am taking it slow though.

Last edited:
And yes, Arjun did a good job in Aurangzeb as a bad guy :enjoy:

@BDforever @Srinivas

i saw this video, so cool

Back
Top Bottom