What's new

What about AC313 Helicopter to Pakistan?

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
What about AC313 Helicopter to Pakistan?

Design & Development

The AC313 an updated design based on the earlier Harbin Z-8, itself a development of the Aérospatiale Super Frelon.

It is designed to carry 27 passengers, has a reported maximum range of 900 kilometres, and a maximum payload of 13.8 tonnes.

With three Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6B-67A engines the AC313 is the largest helicopter developed in China.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

DSC_0075&

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

ac313-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

1268903014597_1268903014597_r.jpg

i think the PA is really happy with the Mil-17 med lift helo and it is expected that in the near future, chinese built Mil-17s would be purchased, meanwhile another 10 Mil-17s are on order with Ulan-Udhe.

well i dont think soo this is a good option their are more better option available than this NH 90 Black hawks but these are expancive alot best helicopter for naval i think is from made by britian i forgotten its name the older version pakistan has them but newer versions with better computers available too because sea king helicopter aree too old to coop with newer age indian subs system pakistan has got few chinese helicopter but need more than them Future LYNX autralia few days back asked USA for MH 60 Knighthawk multimission helicopter

Its really an ideal platform for transportation specially for spcial forces etc

QRF you mean

SF rarely deployed in size more than a section(perhaps half a platoon,depends on the mission)

how would this helos compared to CH-53?(i mean it term of combat ceiling,speed,range,etc.not ChinaxUSA quality product crap)

Pakistan dont need this Mil-17 is enough for us.

Srilankan bro, u are really good frnd of pak and pakistanis's, bcoz u want pakistan to buy everything from everywhere :D

Well alot of ppl are jumping the gun , that Mi17 are enought

This helicopter does not only move soliders it can move a Al Khalid tank and put it top siachen

lol or move a artilery fire unit on top of K2

Also I am pretty sure that it can also be equiped with Missiles but from my stand point

Its ideal for transporation & also to move our large military items to desired locations

Something like this could airlift , amunition to soldiers , and drop it where its needed or bring in 3-4 wonder person back to hospitals

Or it can even carry a cruise missile

Or it can easily carry torpedo

Or it can airlift a tank / APC and drop them in strategic positions for general's commands

Or it can drop 10-14 soliders behind enemy lines to suprise the ... out of enemy they might think they are surrounded

Or it can carry sniper units and drop them off on high altitude locations top of buildings

And its brand new

Back
Top Bottom