What's new

Western backed terrorists kill top Sunni cleric in Syria

What do you guys take that you daydream alot,send me some of that fantastic stuff.
Since you are a shahin(falken)you must fly alot,but what i dont get isnt red bull forbidden in Iran?

You are taking him serious ? :D No need mate, just play his "make the guys angry" game and everything will be fine

Wikipedia historian, this is well known history, you will deny it cause your a nationalist.
Kijk naar de vorige pagina’s.

How simple, and that is how your trying to prove that Hatay never was Syrian land
It was turkified by stronger Turkey at that time..

You telling me Turkification never ocurred ? It was ordered by Atatürk.
I read all posts before and u use the nationalist part again.
And again im no nationalist either,dus weer voor niks!
They joined Turkey in free will,we didnt force them.
Not Wiki,

Hatay State (1938 – 1939) » Dead Country Stamps and Banknotes

Wikipedia historian, this is well known history, you will deny it cause your a nationalist.
Kijk naar de vorige pagina’s.

How simple, and that is how your trying to prove that Hatay never was Syrian land
It was turkified by stronger Turkey at that time..

You telling me Turkification never ocurred ? It was ordered by Atatürk.

There was no independent "Syrian State" after WW1..It was French Mandate..and before that, Syria was simply an Ottoman Land..And after WW1 Hatay was an independent state, not connected to Syria whatsoever..So whats your point here?

Yes, they have joined Turkey because Turkification of the land was done.
They were basically Turks voting for it to be part of Turkey.
If there is something else I don’t know, let me know.
Have you ever been to Hatay?
Two third of the population then and now still arabs,did the arabs vote for joining Turkey to?
Did you know that?

There was no independent "Syrian State" after WW1..It was French Mandate..and before that, Syria was simply an Ottoman Land..And after WW1 Hatay was an independent state, not connected to Syria whatsoever..So whats your point here?

You see, the reason I brought Hatay up was because some Turk was using excuses all the time against Syria, but Turkey is not that clean either in the region.
If I really wanted hatay to seperate I would have made a thread for it, it was brought up as a counter against his claims..

Have you ever been to Hatay?
Two third of the population then and now still arabs,did the arabs vote for joining Turkey to?
Did you know that?

No,
Population percentages change in 100 years, btw read my previous message.
Today, for sure most people in Hatay would like to stay part of Turkey because of the benefits compared to Syria, though how sure are you of this 100 years ago?

You see, the reason I brought Hatay up was because some Turk was using excuses all the time against Syria, but Turkey is not that clean either in the region.
If I really wanted hatay to seperate I would have made a thread for it, it was brought up as a counter against his claims..

I would like to see your sources about Turkification of Hatay after WW1

No,
Population percentages change in 100 years, btw read my previous message.
Today, for sure most people in Hatay would like to stay part of Turkey because of the benefits compared to Syria, though how sure are you of this 100 years ago?
I told you then and now two third of the population was arab,answer my question.
Did the arabs vote also for unification with Turkey?
If your answer is yes then what are you talking about?
If your answer is no then how come they joined Turkey?

You are taking him serious ? :D No need mate, just play his "make the guys angry" game and everything will be fine
My answer should have shown how serious i take him;)

To the Turks members... this video explains Eskanadorn Strip, aka Hatay... look up all the agreements and pacts that the video talks about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awqaf Minister: Assassination of al-Bouti will not stop Syrians' steadfastness

20130325-222318_h474476.jpg

Minister of Awqaf (Religious Endowments), Dr. Mohammad Abdul-Sattar al-Sayyed, on Monday called for following the way of Martyr Scholar Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Bouti, stressing that his assassination will not stop the Syrians' steadfastness until victory.

Minister al-Sayyed comments came while awarding the gown of Martyr al-Bouti to his son, Dr. Mohammad Tawfiq Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Bouti.

The Minister said that the criminality and malice of the assassinators will not erase the traces of the martyr scholar, and his books will remain a minerate for believers, calling for stopping the killing and takfiri fatwas.

20130325-222314.jpg

For his part, Dr. Mohammad Tawfiq pointed out that the attempts of terrorists to kill the spirit of tolerant Islam through assassinating his father prove their criminality.

Aleppo Municipality approved to named a street as the name of the martyr al-Bouti, adding that this step come in the framework of loyalty to the martyr.

The municipalety affirmed that Syrian people are always loyal to their scholars and martyrs, pointing out that they won't forget or forgive anyone offended them and supported the armed terrorist groups which are spreading chaos in Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom