What's new

West needs to understand that China is different

My other posts have made clear my position on this issue, and Götterdämmerung has not substantiated anything he has accused me of.

I rest my case and am satisfied.

I will make a slight correction. However, Kissinger is the one who made the distinction. From the OP.
Again, reading the article would help

Yes, Kissinger coined the term, only for it to be later (ab)used for unlawful apropriation of territories. ie land grab. by state run media channels. Gee, i can see the difference in meaning and usage, i guess you cannot.

After the cold war, we didn't give a damn about the reds, but the chinese. They already passed us in economy and they passed our allies in everything I guess, if we'll have to deal with a big problem in the near future, it would be the chinese. Not the russians or taliban, I think we already have a big problem; the homeless US Veterans, they fought for their country, they didn't think twice to save their brothers in arms, luckily they are safe now, but in a worse condition than the battlefield. A soldier deserves better.:usflag:

Do you even have got intelligence to be insulted? You keep what we eat as household pets can give you any moral superiority to criticize our civilization? Well, with your ill logic, even indians can treat you as barbarians just for your eating of their Gods everyday! You are not indians, are u?
What the hell do you think you are, a coward hiding behind a regional flag without the gut to reveal your own nationality!
DISGUSTING!
You say civilization state only because you'd like territories which aren't in your nation's possesion. Please dumbo chi-bots, stop insulting our intelligence and playing charades.

And ye, you are different, we dont eat household pets. /disgusted

Just one simple question about your point, why and how could you say we Chinese don't take western opinions into our account? Does "take your opinions into account" necessarily mean that we should do what you would like us to do?
p.s, you can nuke us down and we can also nuke you back to stone age. believe it or not you arrogant yank!
My other posts have made clear my position on this issue, and Götterdämmerung has not substantiated anything he has accused me of.

I rest my case and am satisfied.

Do you even have got intelligence to be insulted? You keep what we eat as household pets can give you any moral superiority to criticize our civilization? Well, with your ill logic, even indians can treat you as barbarians just for your eating of their Gods everyday! You are not indians, are u?
What the hell do you think you are, a coward hiding behind a regional flag without the gut to reveal your own nationality!
DISGUSTING!

Truth hurts? :lol:

why China should care what the west think?

Just ignore them as they are soon in kitchen garbage sink ready to flow into sewage. Future belongs to Chinese States and Muslim States.

Chinese states?
Yeh, I support the idea that China as a whole shall be splitted up in many parts.

Muslim states? :help:

Back
Top Bottom