What's new

West needs to understand that China is different

sure, sure, keep overtaking.
Also, reports from anonymous sites by some guy named Jacques don't really mean a lot to me buddy. It's probably more smoke and mirrors by CCP and it was written by some guy called Li Wen.

Also, clarify "we are overtaking in every aspect" please.

If the Chinese are, as you stated, indeed not catching up, closing the gap or overtaking the US, all you need to do is to sit back and relax and not getting all worked up. The fact is, China is indeed catching up and closing the gap within the next few years and that's why you get your knickers in a twist. They are still at least a decade or two from overtaking the US, depending on what field.

You say civilization state only because you'd like territories which aren't in your nation's possesion. Please dumbo chi-bots, stop insulting our intelligence and playing charades.

And ye, you are different, we dont eat household pets. /disgusted

The Chinese didn't, Henry Kissinger called it a civilization state.

It would help if you read the article first.

Lowy Poll 2012 - Gen Y not sold on democracy | Lowy Institute for International Policy

just 60% of Australians say ‘democracy is preferable to any other kind of government’,
[...]
only 39% of Australians 18 to 29 years old hold this view, with support increasing with age to 74% for those 60 years and older.
[...]
A quarter (23%) of Australians say ‘in some circumstances, a non-democratic government can be preferable’,
[...]
Fifteen per cent of Australians say ‘for someone like me, it doesn’t matter what kind of government we have’, with a quarter (23%) of 18 to 29 year olds holding this view.

Götterdämmerung;3648219 said:
If the Chinese are, as you stated, indeed not catching up, closing the gap or overtaking the US, all you need to do is to sit back and relax and not getting all worked up. The fact is, China is indeed catching up and closing the gap within the next few years and that's why you get your knickers in a twist. They are still at least a decade or two from overtaking the US, depending on what field.

Why should i be quiet when i see lies spreading? It is not my upbringing comrade Gottershen. I understand it is yours and you cannot help it.

Also, catching up is amusing to hear. Where exactly?
300 million on 800$ a month with no indications it will get any higher. I see articles which report peasants on the periphery have nothing to eat. Gov. stimulus thats feeding the housing bubble because exports are stagnating and the CCP needs to keep up the image that something is happening. Rampant corruption, voting with their feet and similar, catching up with IP theft, all signs of nothing wrong and everything smooth in the glorious middle kingdom.

But by all means, if you think all i said is factually untrue and plain old China smearing, sit back and relax comrade, no need to reply to this "slander".

Why should i be quiet when i see lies spreading? It is not my upbringing comrade Gottershen. I understand it is yours and you cannot help it.

Also, catching up is amusing to hear. Where exactly?
300 million on 800$ a month with no indications it will get any higher. I see articles which report peasants on the periphery have nothing to eat. Gov. stimulus thats feeding the housing bubble because exports are stagnating and the CCP needs to keep up the image that something is happening. Rampant corruption, voting with their feet and similar, catching up with IP theft, all signs of nothing wrong and everything smooth in the glorious middle kingdom.

But by all means, if you think all i said is factually untrue and plain old China smearing, sit back and relax comrade, no need to reply to this "slander".

After reading that, I think the Chinese have all reasons to sit back and relax. (They probably won't as they are very busy catching up and working hard at it.)

I am indeed sitting back and relax right now in probably the most vibrant place in the world, Shanghai.

Götterdämmerung;3648665 said:
After reading that, I think the Chinese have all reasons to sit back and relax. (They probably won't as they are very busy catching up and working hard at it.)

I am indeed sitting back and relax right now in probably the most vibrant place in the world, Shanghai

What? - your German employer fired you??

Poor you...

I am indeed sitting back and relax right now in probably the most vibrant place in the world, Shanghai
.[/
QUOTE]

What? - your German employer fired you??

Poor you...

Poor boy, for you it's hard to image that people have the luxury to travel around the world and have a good time with fine dinner, shopping and partying. Next weeks I'll be back to Germany and I will try to post some pics of my travel. :)

I am indeed sitting back and relax right now in probably the most vibrant place in the world, Shanghai.

It was written in such a way that you cannot reply in any other manner. :cool: Just too much dirt for you to launder old man!

It was written in such a way that you cannot reply in any other manner. :cool: Just too much dirt for you to launder old man!

Whatever you wrote has been written hundred thousands of time since I can remember (I'm an old man, as you said) and in all these years China has been soaring ahead from one superlative to another, from one step of development to another.

why China should care what the west think?

Just ignore them as they are soon in kitchen garbage sink ready to flow into sewage. Future belongs to Chinese States and Muslim States.

Erm, because the west has a combined nuclear arsenal that could wipe China out as well as is the largest market for China's products, and so it is manifestly better to take into consideration what the West says than dismiss it out of hand? I mean come on, seriously that is an ignorant question.

Quite frankly you have not a clue who the future belongs to, the US' medium to long term economic future is looking pretty bright at the moment.

You should know why if you think you can speak about our future.

Erm, because the west has a combined nuclear arsenal that could wipe China out as well as is the largest market for China's products, and so it is manifestly better to take into consideration what the West says than dismiss it out of hand? I mean come on, seriously that is an ignorant question.

How old are you? Still haven't got rid of your little fascist fantasy?

Götterdämmerung;3649210 said:
Whatever you wrote has been written hundred thousands of time since I can remember (I'm an old man, as you said) and in all these years China has been soaring ahead from one superlative to another, from one step of development to another.

Some people are so blind that they are convinced American supremacy in every field will last forever. China is developing fast, we have our advanced space program shooting satellites for other countries into orbit, we already send our taikonauts into space, build space labs and our own space station could be ready within couple of years. These have already been done by US but it's obvious China is closing the gap. We also have our own auto mobile industry, building high speed trains and modern skyscrapers. Heck even our military technology is advancing rapidly. We have developed our submarine for deep sea exploration reaching depths as low as 7,5 km and our civilian aviation industry is also moving fast. They say Chinese can't innovate, do they even know that thanks to a Chinese they are enjoying fast connectivity when browsing the web? We call him the Father of Fiber Optics :D

Quite frankly you have not a clue who the future belongs to, the US' medium to long term economic future is looking pretty bright at the moment.

If China is afraid of your nuclear threats we would be following US orders. The Diaoyu island issue is a great example, US wanted to meddle with it but what did the US accomplish? Not much as the tensions between China and Japan keep on rising. US can't even get Russia and China on her side dealing with Iran so it's just a wet dream from you if you ever think US and EU will launch nukes at us if we are not following your orders. Plenty EU countries might be your lapdog but Russia and China sure ain't.

why China should care what the west think?

Just ignore them as they are soon in kitchen garbage sink ready to flow into sewage. Future belongs to Chinese States and Muslim States.

I dont think you have posted the question correctly. In fact, we take the criticisms as reference or simply discard them and move on in our own way all the time!

that is silly! if the event happens, it is the end of the world!

Back
Top Bottom