What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

Mission Mars and their accent are funny,really.
AP and Sikkim the only things they are proud of and the only thing we talk about India.

Don't blame Indians.

Those Brits should be kicked out of EU, they are burden and trash with negative economic and population growth. The only developed and powerful nation is North America, Japan, France and Germany.

Whole world one nation except east Asia.Eyes tell everything.

The more money the respondents made, the less likely they were to think the U.S. would remain the dominant economic power.

Rightly described!

Typically, rich Americans believe yeah our system has problems and needs to improve; whereas poor people, such as those behind dirty 7-11 or barely making ends meet, would say US system is the best.
There have been lots of discussions among intellectual circle of such “phenomena” for decades.

We will humiliate the Yankees in everything. F**king Yankees, i hate them.

I believe USA is still no 1 but china will takeover in next 10-15 years.

lol please, you've got nothing and you're hung up on one "s". I bet you had to look that one up, because if you'd known it beforehand you'd written it when i first wrote tschus.

And anyhow, here's a search on a German newspaper, all the articles found have only one "s"...so you fail even at that.

BILD.de-Suche -
Bild.de

So, i was correct in the end and my Hochsprache seems to be better then yours. The irony, right....
You forgot the big "H" on your Hochdeutsch too......at least that's how it's written in Switzerland, don't know about China.

Here's an example:

http://www.volksschulbildung.lu.ch/...ch_deutsch/unterrichtssprache_hochdeutsch.pdf

If you'll open this you can see that it's always written with a capital "H".

I don't care if you believe me either. But it was you who demanded a passport picture, not me.

And i believe you're Chinese of course, only 50 centers have so little IQ to ask for personal data.

Na, dann wollen wir mal sehen wie gut Dein Hochdutsch ist. Bring it on!

Tschüß can be written with one, two "s" or with ß, depending on the region. and wether one writes the old orthography or the new. ß is not use in Switzerland at all.

I write English and nouns are normaly written with minor lettres.

And LOL at using Bild as a source of German orthograpy. Indeed LOL!

It is funny that some people always think the Earth is spinning just for them, anyone who doesn't agree with them must be Chinese, American or Indian according to which ethnicity they belongs to - and they dare to laugh at those brainless 5 Cents.

Na, dann wollen wir mal sehen wie gut Dein Hochdutsch ist. Bring it on!

Tschüß can be written with one, two "s" or with ß, depending on the region. and wether one writes the old orthography or the new. ß is not use in Switzerland at all.

I write English and nouns are normaly written with minor lettres.

Yes, and when i wrote it with one "s" you ridiculed me. Now you're confirming it.

And LOL at using Bild as a source of German orthograpy. Indeed LOL!

I bet lectoring department at the Bild is better in German then you. Or me for that matter.
If they're yellow press is irelevant, we we're discussing language and grammar not content and an establishment with such high volume of editions sold and read cannot afford to have bad grammar.

Careful, he'll claim to be half Chinese in his next post. lmao....

Not really, but i claim that you have half a brain.
In my next post, which is this one, in case your one half doesn't understand.

Last edited:
Yes, and when i wrote it with one "s" you ridiculed me. Now you're confirming it.

I bet lectoring department at the Bild is better in German then you.
If they're yellow press is irelevant, we we're discussing language and grammar not content.

Not really, but i claim that you have half a brain.
In my next post, which is this one, in case your one half doesn't understand.

Tschüß in the classical orthography was written with "ß" and was practically only used in northern Germany from where I originate. All the other forms have only been created in the last few decades. Tschüß with "ss" is the new orthograpy according to Duden dictionary but in dialects some write with one "s".

FYI: Tschüs, tschüss, or tschüß??? (Questions About Your Target Languages) Language Learning Forum

Dir ist es nicht zu blöd, die Bild-Zeitung für die deutsche Sprache als Referenz zu nennen, ist schon lustig. Sag das bitte einem gebildeten Deutschen und warte auf seine Reaktion. *Prust lach

Nun, zeig mal wie gut Dein Deutsch ist!

Dir ist es nicht zu blöd, die Bild-Zeitung für die deutsche Sprache als Referenz zu nennen, ist schon lustig. Sag das bitte einem gebildeten Deutschen und warte auf seine Reaktion. *Prust lach

Nun, zeig mal wie gut Dein Deutsch ist!

I edited my above post explaining why i took Bild as an example. You're clutching at straws now.

Anyhow i was about to go off, ich hat kein zeit fur diese scheisse.

I edited my above post explaining why i took Bild as an example. You're clutching at straws now.

Anyhow i was about to go off, ich hat kein zeit fur diese scheisse.

LoL, clutching at straw?

You manage to make five grammar and spelling mistakes in a short sentence of seven words. :woot:

Correct grammar and spelling: Ich habe keine Zeit für diese Scheiße.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom