What's new

Wedding called off over choice of biryani

Tumhari Shadi thi, tumne news post ki dulhe ki badnami kerne ke liye, biryani tum ne bekaar khilayi unhe, or keh mujhe rahi ho? :confused:

@A.Rafay I think we should quit this argument here..

On a serious note on one can make better Biryani than my mother :smitten:

@A.Rafay I think we should quit this argument here..

On a serious note on one can make better Biryani than my mother :smitten:
I quit already, then you bought the argument again.

BTW, my moms biryani is probably better than yours.

I remember my cousins wedding, we had hundreds of plates of rice and lamb meat for people invited before we went to the banquet and random people were coming just to eat food. :lol:

The food ran out so quickly and there were so many unfamiliar people. :omghaha:

My uncle starting asking people if they even know us, he was going off that day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember my cousins wedding, we had hundreds of plates of rice and lamb meat for people invited before we went to the banquet and random people were coming just to eat food. :lol:

The food ran out so quickly and there were so many unfamiliar people. :omghaha:

My uncle starting asking people if they even know us, he was going off that day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Next time ask people to bring their invitation cards with them :azn:

It was in Gaza outdoors, just some plastic chairs and tables, we informed everyone we invited and they come shake hands of the father, family and person getting married and random people were showing up. :D

I literally want to strangle you for that statement of yours..... :D

IoK with India. Not a problem.
World deprived of Mutton Biryani..... I'd even signup for Gahzwa-e-Hind........ :mad:

Biryani is over rated.just rice n meat.

Even veg biryani is nothing good.

Me and a buddy of mine attended a wedding a few decades ago. He told me this was his cousin's wedding. Once inside the community center where the wedding was being held, I asked why wasn't he talking to his relatives. That's when he informed me to my horror that we are uninvited guests !!!

I was like why did you bring a gift ? He said the gift makes us look like legit guest !! The Biryani I must say was worth all the effort. The chef (Baburchi) was supposedly a famous one, can't recall the name after all these years.

That was my first and last uninvited wedding attendance !!!

Back
Top Bottom