What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

^^^ If that be the case, why would india prep for a 2 front war at the first place? Is it that Pakistan, which is already committed on its western front and is nearly in an impossible shape to initiate an altogether new theater of war, is likely or possibly will attack india? Or may be you must have seen our COAS, COAirS, CONS, GD ISI, DG SPD etc issuing childish and retarded threats against india?

Now if this not be the case infact, the only thing left to ponder upon is the fact that it could indeed be india itself which is itching for a war or even worse, finding/awaiting a reason to go to war!

Your example is retarded.

It's like saying that every country which maintains an Army, wants to have war! Rubbish logic, indeed.

I am not sure, what kind of Motto Pakistani army follows..but here in India..we belive in " More you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
Why wouldn't India be prepared for the worst case scenario..afterall we wouldn't like to be found with our pants down but that does not mean, we long for war!!
Conversely why is Pakistan, producing Nukes at break neck speeds..if its serious about peace process??

It has always been our house. Those who are uncomfortable with living with our rules in our house are free to leave. Perhaps a better anamoly would be to say its like a father telling his children..."this is my house with my rules. If you don't like it , shove off" :)

Flatter yourself. Also you probably have missed this:
Son kills father, buries body in backyard of house - The Times of India :rolleyes:

BTW, by this explanation the children are bound to revolt, perhaps the india soldiers are being exterminated on righteous grounds.

PW, thanks for this second tip, the first one was you telling us that your COAS is a noob.

Jana - I guess you need to temper your hyperactive anti-Indian attitude in your discussions. I appreciate your enthusiasm and passion but it help to have a logical discussion please !

Did your peace loving politicians intervene when Ayub Khan talked of butchering Indians by the hundreds?
The current year is 2011.
As for your childish post, I'll be happy to inform you that the Shiv Sena is a local party in Mumbai and does not even have the majority of the people. Read: all six seats from mumbai were won by the secular congress.
First, dont try to be a smart@ss, please go through the original post to i had replied. My response was in reply to PW's revelation that your COAS is indeed a hater, he's one of those generals who are suicidal (believe me this isnt counted as a positive quality for a general), and he surely hasnt been subjected to the following quote: "A good General is not the one who make good wars, but he who prevents them"

BTW, you boast about your terrorist party not getting any seats, how can you even claim we lending our nukes to guys who dont even represent Pakistanis?

Moreover, This is INDIA, the worlds biggest democracy. And thus, he DOES NOT have the red button. You should sleep safe with that thought.
A retard doesnt need permission to goof up. For your COAS to screw he doesnt require the red button besides his desk at all. The process through which a guy like him can reach the pinnacles of your Army i should rather start worrying about the remainder of your officer lot as any extremist, desperado or a suicidal nutjob can get through your recruitment process and reach a sensitive slot. Now i know how the likes of Col Prohit land up blowing up trains and your nuclear facilities end up loosing uranium!

So, do you still think being the 'largest' democracy can save your nukes if your military top brass is insane, indeed?

I am not sure, what kind of Motto Pakistani army follows..but here in India..we belive in " More you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
Why wouldn't India be prepared for the worst case scenario..afterall we wouldn't like to be found with our pants down but that does not mean, we long for war!!
Conversely why is Pakistan, producing Nukes at break neck speeds..if its serious about peace process??

There's a difference between prep'ing for war and longing for it.

It is understandable that india and Pakistan are having issues since long and these still continue. More importantly the tension between these two countries can sore up at moments notice and having beef with Pakistan is comprehensible, but then what's with China? After '62 when was the last time india and China had a tit for tat match even in newspapers? We understand that india has dispute issues with China (indeed india has problems with all of its neighbors) but when was the last time these got aggravated? On one side you people claim of very healthy relations with your 'partner' China and then you start advocating that you can fight off both China and Pakistan?! China may be building weapons but it has better enemies than india, believe me. May be you people can just concentrate on Pakistan, perhaps? But then you know what, you peolple in the habit of taking panga with just everyone, guud for you, especially when you have a VK Singh as the COAS :tup:

Xeric.
Before you criticise Indian COAS or miltary leaders with insanity or question the top brass leadership of India I SUGGEST YOU take a look at the disaster of a country Pakistan from a leadership point of veiw.

A nation after 65 years of independance floating ruddlerless with out any collective goal or direction. ON THE BRINK of financial collapse relying exclusively on IMF hand outs and USA grant aid.

Constantly in a internal war with its corrupt politicians who have looted the limited resoucres and MILITARY DICTATORSHIPS that run the civillian depts.

ITS A SHAM and a nation that has no idea of how to behave and grow on the international stage.

I CAN SEE ANOTHER COUP in a few years.

So typical of Pakistan and its generals...

Tsk, tsk...

And i was expecting some originality here.

BTW, i was just reiterating upon something claimed by your fellow countryman, nothing out of the blue.

The current year is 2011.

First, dont try to be a smart@ss, please go through the original post to i had replied. My response was in reply to PW's revelation that your COAS is indeed a hater, he's one of those generals who are suicidal (believe me this isnt counted as a positive quality for a general), and he surely hasnt been subjected to the following quote: "A good General is not the one who make good wars, but he who prevents them"

BTW, you boast about your terrorist party not getting any seats, how can you even claim we lending our nukes to guys who dont even represent Pakistanis?

A retard doesnt need permission to goof up. For your COAS to screw he doesnt require the red button besides his desk at all. The process through which a guy like him can reach the pinnacles of your Army i should rather start worrying about the remainder of your officer lot as any extremist, desperado or a suicidal nutjob can get through your recruitment process and reach a sensitive slot. Now i know how the likes of Col Prohit land up blowing up trains and your nuclear facilities end up loosing uranium!

So, do you still think being the 'largest' democracy can save your nukes if your military top brass is insane, indeed?

Firstly stop posting as if it is an established fact that he's a retarded nut job. Especially considering he himself is stating he wants peace. You would rather believe ONE person that that he has negative views about pakistan? and now he's an extremist nut job?
As for his comments on being prepared for a two front war, what was so provocative? Does India not have two very powerful, very hostile neighbours? who continue to aid eachother and build relations every day? Is it wrong to be prepared for the eventuality that a conflict might break out with both of them simultaneously? You think he WANTS to buy fighters and tanks by the hundreds? No, he HAS to.
Furthermore, based on that ONE persons views about ONE other person you now assume that the entire Indian military top brass is filled with extremist nut jobs? If that were true they had more than an excuse to not exercise restraint after 26/11. Especially considering the kind of provocative steatements your government passed. That should be more than enough to prove to you that the civilian government is in charge in these parts, something I cannot say with all honesty about your country. That should also answer your doubts about the safety of our nukes.

PS: The shiv sena is by no means a terrorist organization. When was the last time you saw them blow people up? All they do is get forms printed in marathi and burn valentines day cards. Trust me if you use them as a bench mark for terrorists you will see terrorist organizations at every street corner in Pakistan

Give me one single link of an Indian nuke facility losing Uranium? And I'm a physics grad btw. If you think Uranium is enough to produce a bomb then thats like saying 'he stole one baloon ful of hydrogen! thats enough for an H-bomb strong enough to blow up Seattle!'
And as for Col Purohit, he's an asshole agreed.
But last I heard your military was behind radios coordinating an attack that killed 160 civilians in mumbai.

There's a difference between prep'ing for war and longing for it.

It is understandable that india and Pakistan are having issues since long and these still continue. More importantly the tension between these two countries can sore up at moments notice and having beef with Pakistan is comprehensible, but then what's with China? After '62 when was the last time india and China had a tit for tat match even in newspapers? We understand that india has dispute issues with China (indeed india has problems with all of its neighbors) but when was the last time these got aggravated? On one side you people claim of very healthy relations with your 'partner' China and then you start advocating that you can fight off both China and Pakistan?! China may be building weapons but it has better enemies than india, believe me. May be you people can just concentrate on Pakistan, perhaps? But then you know what, you peolple in the habit of taking panga with just everyone, guud for you, especially when you have a VK Singh as the COAS :tup:

Once bitten twice shy..India has already once suffered the consequences of neglecting its Eastern border..won't like to relive its past mistakes.
Whats more important is amount prep Chinese have done on their side of LAC far exceeds that done by India.

I believe its Pakistani army's philosophy "to not to rely on enemies(Indian) intentions, but rather on their capabilities"
Then why do you expect anything different from India viz-a-vis China?

After all preparing his army for worst case scenario(in this case two front war) is the sacred duty of every Army Chief.

India will never make peace with Pakistan, so it can manipulate the situation of a 2 war front and buy all the weapons more then it needs. Feed the 440 million people of India living below the poverty line before dreaming of surpassing US, China, EU .............Only air craft carriers alone will not make India a developed country, because the USSR Blck Sea Fleet had close tto a hundred ships but there soldiers and government employess did not get wages for 7months.

India keeps ignoring the poverty factor because it think a 100,000 or so IT engineers out of 1.1 billion people will resuce the poverty in India. Realistically speaking that is not going to happen.

it seems that increased trade and/or military cooperation between China and Pakistan is perturbing the standard indian and making him/her sleep fewer hours at night?

as for 26/11 -- i dont see anything provocative about requesting sufficient evidence. Even to this day, i still ask you and your people why they cant come up with proper evidence. Verbal statements and prose do not constitute evidence. Got info, relay it our way and we'll look into it.

had india been more mature and pragmatic towards 26/11 rather than chest-thumping and ringing the war bells, Pakistan would have on its own had no choice but to cooperate whole-heartedly. I'm surprised india singled out Pakistan, considering how many other countries were used to plan the attack (including india itself)

confront the K-bomb --- we'll give you assurance that we, as frontline state, are doing as much as we can to confront and tackle the T-bomb

India will never make peace with Pakistan, so it can manipulate the situation of a 2 war front and buy all the weapons more then it needs. Feed the 440 million people of India living below the poverty line before dreaming of surpassing US, China, EU .............Only air craft carriers alone will not make India a developed country, because the USSR Blck Sea Fleet had close tto a hundred ships but there soldiers and government employess did not get wages for 7months.

India keeps ignoring the poverty factor because it think a 100,000 or so IT engineers out of 1.1 billion people will resuce the poverty in India. Realistically speaking that is not going to happen.

You need not worried about India ...while we are moving towards our goal of eradicating poverty..you guys are moving in opposite direction and pushing more people BPL everyday.

1. India is one of the fastest poverty alleviators in the world. Check your facts.
2. India is in no way comparable to the USSR economically. We are cruising at the moment. If anything I should criticize your government on its military spending considering YOUR present economic status.
3. companies like wipro, TCS, Infosys alone employ more than 100,000 engineers each. And you don't need to worry about just IT.. Most other sectors in India are booming as well.
I'm not delusional about the poverty or challenges or even the accomplishments of India.. But when you so whole heartedly try to look at only one side of the situation, I've gotta bring you back to earth

pakistan completely blocks india's land routes to central asia and europe, that means trade and oil has to come through pakistan.

now if india wants to grow into the super power it has wet dreams about it needs to be on good enough terms with pakistan to meets its demands.

pakistan completely blocks india's land routes to central asia and europe, that means trade and oil has to come through pakistan.

now if india wants to grow into the super power it has wet dreams about it needs to be on good enough terms with pakistan to meets its demands.

Is there something which Central Asia can offer, which the of rest of the world can not or is there some thing which is only transportable by land and not by sea?

Back
Top Bottom