What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

Seriously? SO you want to reward us with bullets while we reward you with dialogue? And that too when we are in a position of strength?

May be you didn't get it. WE BELIEVE YOUR AGENCIES OR SOME ELEMENTS INSIDE THEM WERE INVOLVED IN 26/11.

Now what's left to talk about? You want the victim's family to talk to the murderer/ supposed murderer? Sorry but we won't work that way. NO.

You want to talk, end the violence or else no need to talk.

We can't and won't talk with a gun pointed at our heads heads.

Oh and when it comes to showing appreciation to whatever hypothetical action Pakistan claims to have taken against terrorists, let me put it very bluntly.

You are a victim of your own policies. That's your problem but why should we die as a result of your policies?

We are not victims of our policies. We are victims of Pakistan's policies. What appreciation you want us to show you and why? For taking months to accept that Kasab is a Pakistani? For retracting your proposal to send Shuja Pasha?

Let me put it this way. Why did YOU not send Shuja Pasha to India if you were that serious about peace with India? That would have been the biggest 'face-palm' in the face of the terrorists.

There's nothing to talk about when people like Hafiz Sayeed are roaming around queering the pitch and even if there is, it is going to be cosmetic and nothing more than that. Take it from me.
So you concede that your COAS is indeed bull-shyting and nothing else.

That's what we were trying to say here. Great! :handshake:

Ok guys, one down. Whois next?

......And the root cause of the occupation for Kashmir was the invasion by the Pakistani based tribals in 1948, when Kashmir was still an 'independent country'..

And since that is irreversible now, so is India's occupation of Kashmir.

Deal with it or live with it.
so why u cry hoarse when kasabs strike....deal with it and live with it.

Oh btw, have you people ever wondered why is it only india that has issues with every neighbor that surrounds it? Come on, name me another state that has problems with ALL of its neighboring states.

Well now that is a pretty stupid statement. ALL neighbouring nations are bound to have some disagreements sometimes. If you have neighbours who treat each other as equals, you sit across a table and discuss the matter. If you have one neighbour who is much more powerful than the other (like India-Bhutan, China-Pakistan, US-Canada etc.), then the powerful nation dictates the relationship. That's a fact of life. DUH!

Why were my grandparents not given the choice of referendum when they came from Bannu?

Why were your forefathers not given the freedom of referendum?

Why are Kashmiris any different? What's so special about them?
The answer is quite simple; indo-Pak partition was not executed under UN's auspices :rofl:

Oh and let's not get 'balls and all' into the discussion, shall we? Nothing will happen to you, I'll get banned. So if you have balls, talk like a man. No hitting below the belt.

It's not fear that stops us from carrying out referendum in Kashmir. I thought you were smart enough to judge your enemy better especially one with whom you've fought four wars.
:lol:

Well now that is a pretty stupid statement. ALL neighbouring nations are bound to have some disagreements sometimes. If you have neighbours who treat each other as equals, you sit across a table and discuss the matter. If you have one neighbour who is much more powerful than the other (like India-Bhutan, China-Pakistan, US-Canada etc.), then the powerful nation dictates the relationship. That's a fact of life. DUH!

That's all i wanted to hear. Now go shop for a Saddle :lol:

BTW, my other question regarding naming another country who has problems with all its neighbors still stand unanswered :(

......And the root cause of the occupation for Kashmir was the invasion by the Pakistani based tribals in 1948, when Kashmir was still an 'independent country'..

And since that is irreversible now, so is India's occupation of Kashmir.

Deal with it or live with it.

.....And the root cause of the invasion of Kashmir Pakistani based tribals in 1948 was the illegal annexation of Kashmir by india.

BTW, we are dealing with it, just want to see how many more Kasab's can you people deal with?

Still in denial that one of the motives for mumbai attacks for Kashmir itself?

If i remember correctly, it was you whom i provided links proving the Kashmir's-occupation-by-IA linkage with the mumbai attacks. Your memory is poor!

That's all i wanted to hear. Now go shop for a Saddle :lol:

BTW, my other question regarding naming another country who has problems with all its neighbors still stand unanswered :(

I can see that logic is not your forte, and your salutation as a 'Think Tank' makes you immune to repercussions when you make absurd statements. I don't want to get banned over you. :wave:

.....And the root cause of the invasion of Kashmir Pakistani based tribals in 1948 was the illegal annexation of Kashmir by india.

BTW, we are dealing with it, just want to see how many more Kasab's can you people deal with?

If i remember correctly, it was you whom i provided links proving the Kashmir's-occupation-by-IA linkage with the mumbai attacks. Your memory is poor!

You have this strange way of distorting history to suit what you wish to state. I really don't know what qualifications you require to be labelled a "think thank" on this forum but having followed some of your threads and posts, I wonder whether the innate ability to distort history automatically qualifies you for that title here.

We can handle many more Kasabs sahib. How much more of the TTP can you handle btw ? We also wonder about that here :) Pity that our economy is booming whilst yours is a flatrunner or else we would have kicked your rear real hard over Kasab. So much so that 1971 would have been a doll's tea party for you. So stop smirking over something that civilised people would be hiding their heads in shame over. I always question Pakistanis on this forum with this much. If Kashmir is so dear to you, why doesn't your powerful army and seasoned government send in your troops to come in and take it from Hindustan? Come on Xeric. Please give me a straight up answer and no beating around the bush now.

hello sir,
1)i think lable of think tank gives u enough diplomatic immunity here,so u r free to do anything like davis :lol:
2)as ur statement of how many kasabs.....,i will say then dont cry everytime that india is doing this n this..,india have hand in karachi..
3)also tell me why there was no problem till 1989,y all started after this??
u tried through wars but u couldnt do it in 65 when we were too weak so u tried funda of freedom fighters but still no progress...

and u say how many kasab we can deal with...,then i will say water to pakistan goes through india and UN is nothing in front of usa,israeli nexus..

I can see that logic is not your forte, and your salutation as a 'Think Tank' makes you immune to repercussions when you make absurd statements. I don't want to get banned over you. :wave:

Hey kiddo. Do you even know what we are talking here?

Please go through other people's posts on this thread (other than you own gems) and may be you can find out that what i was referring to. Come out of that little hole you are hiding in, the world doesnt revolve around you, buddy.

So you concede that your COAS is indeed bull-shyting and nothing else.

That's what we were trying to say here. Great! :handshake:

Ok guys, one down. Whois next?

You're looking at his statement from a completely different and unintended perspective. Here's how I view his statement keeping in light the larger policy of the govt.:

"We want to solve all the disputes with Pakistan but Pakistan must first dismantle the infrastructure of terror that finds shelter in its territory. We are willing to talk to Pakistan and we believe that our disputes must be resolved through dialogue only but this is not the right time for dialogue."

View his statement from this perspective and you shall not find any contradiction in his statement vis a vis India's current policy towards Pakistan.

You're looking at his statement from a completely different and unintended perspective. Here's how I view his statement keeping in light the larger policy of the govt.:

"We want to solve all the disputes with Pakistan but Pakistan must first dismantle the infrastructure of terror that finds shelter in its territory. We are willing to talk to Pakistan and we believe that our disputes must be resolved through dialogue only but this is not the right time for dialogue."

View his statement from this perspective and you shall not find any contradiction in his statement vis a vis India's current policy towards Pakistan.

Ummm they were complaining that they "couldn't understand the level of english which the COAS used".......let's just leave it at that :)

hello sir,
1)i think lable of think tank gives u enough diplomatic immunity here,so u r free to do anything like davis :lol:
2)as ur statement of how many kasabs.....,i will say then dont cry everytime that india is doing this n this..,india have hand in karachi..
3)also tell me why there was no problem till 1989,y all started after this??
u tried through wars but u couldnt do it in 65 when we were too weak so u tried funda of freedom fighters but still no progress...

and u say how many kasab we can deal with...,then i will say water to pakistan goes through india and UN is nothing in front of usa,israeli nexus..

You have this strange way of distorting history to suit what you wish to state. I really don't know what qualifications you require to be labelled a "think thank" on this forum but having followed some of your threads and posts, I wonder whether the innate ability to distort history automatically qualifies you for that title here.

We can handle many more Kasabs sahib. How much more of the TTP can you handle btw ? We also wonder about that here :) Pity that our economy is booming whilst yours is a flatrunner or else we would have kicked your rear real hard over Kasab. So much so that 1971 would have been a doll's tea party for you. So stop smirking over something that civilised people would be hiding their heads in shame over. I always question Pakistanis on this forum with this much. If Kashmir is so dear to you, why doesn't your powerful army and seasoned government send in your troops to come in and take it from Hindustan? Come on Xeric. Please give me a straight up answer and no beating around the bush now.

i was just trying to put forth the fact that if Kashmir issue is not resolved you people will keep on finding a Kasab in your backyard every may be 5 years? But since you people suffer from loose bowel movement at all times (including your COAS) you couldn't just resist and showed you trueself by taking a hit on my Tag. You see, this is exactly the problem i have been talking about indians since the very start. They will not try to see the reason behind a problem but would be ever ready to crush the one who is facing the problem himself. This way they think they can solve problems, not knowing that this only results in more complications, as today is the case with Kashmir.

@PW Instead of understand and acknowledging the fact that Kasab's motivators included the indian atrocities in Kashmir you showed your real worth by comparing it with TTP. Mumbai was an unfortunate incident and no one denies that. Act of terrorism in any form against anyone is regrettable, so let's not go down that lane of being civilized or not.

Anywaz, i know you people dont like me for giving you the taste of your own medicine.

Unfortunately you have to bear with me some more.

And as for you invitation to the Pakistanis to come take Kashmir by force, well no wonder we call you people war mongers. Any civilized, peace loving state would call for a peaceful settlement of any issue, aggression, occupation and war mongering is something you people master in. You incumbent COAS is another example.

You here's another indian who agrees on usage of force and provocation.

Guud, two down, whois next?

Back
Top Bottom