What's new

We lost Cricket series, so we must attack Pak military posts

Good day raja.pakistani

Well I don't know about their media but its difficult to discuss any issue with them on this forum without them resorting to personal insults with exception to few members. So cool story, i went to there forums to check their perspective and understand their history as grandpapa origin is from there, and believe me indienne defence forum discussion is terrible and very insulting and are very unhelpful. So going back to my point, i think there media plays a big role in how they view the world, NDTV to me in contrast to western network and the pakistani GEO network seems like its run by amateurs and as you mentioned all about the sensationalism. In one of their broadcast, I noticed that they literally stretched the screen to get their viewer attention about some news, seriously who does that.

Edit: since i criticized indiennes, have to get off soon, going to be bombarded with responses worse than napolèan's 2nd winter in russie, so please have mercy on me in advance :)

@raja pakistani, ^^ , get my point

I agree with you if you are talking about defense forum India lol because my experience was not any different than yours .. in fact moderators there allow this Pakistan bashing/abusing ..I hardly came across any sane indian member there who can debate without personal insults by keeping emotional gibberish aside

Last edited by a moderator:
A
Pakistan has already suggested calling them in to find the facts.

Indians totally and blindly refuse.

peace,

and why India refused neutral party examine the situation if they dont have anything to hide?

or they think everyone should blindly trust in what they say because they cannot lie

indian leaders when they come into power
they are taught chanakya ideology which makes them do
such ****** things
search for chanakya niti idealogy and see how ****** man was he.

Same way...Pakistanis conducted 26/11 because they lost 2007 t20 world cup finals to India...

Good day raja.pakistani

Well I don't know about their media but its difficult to discuss any issue with them on this forum without them resorting to personal insults with exception to few members. So cool story, i went to there forums to check their perspective and understand their history as grandpapa origin is from there, and believe me indienne defence forum discussion is terrible and very insulting and are very unhelpful. So going back to my point, i think there media plays a big role in how they view the world, NDTV to me in contrast to western network and the pakistani GEO network seems like its run by amateurs and as you mentioned all about the sensationalism. In one of their broadcast, I noticed that they literally stretched the screen to get their viewer attention about some news, seriously who does that.

Edit: since i criticized indiennes, have to get off soon, going to be bombarded with responses worse than napolèan's 2nd winter in russie, so please have mercy on me in advance :)

@raja pakistani, ^^ , get my point

Hey how you been mate? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
this new theories keep on coming.

Well there got to be a way to explain the asinine behavior of Indian generals. If you don't like the Afghanistan link, then give you own version that show why Indian commanders would give a go ahead to attack a Pakistani post on LOC in the middle of winter?

Siachin-2 may be?

Not in this sector, but just trying to jog your memory.

peace

Yesterday a point was made that many powers in Pakistan wants elections to be delayed. And for that such emergency situation can be a way out.

Apply Occam's Razor. Don't think of far fetched theories.

Why people are hell bent on India's plan ? Can't you think of reason why Pakistan would want it ? Just for discussion's sake. Even you guys haven't taken third party into account. peace between India and Pakistan will affect pockets of so many people especially foreign defense establishments.

I cannot yet agree with your serious reason that it was India/ IA that started this latest round of murderous insanity, but for all that:

What's wrong with us.

Is this how we want to spend next 100 years?

Do some of these jingu dumbo posters think that us Pakistanis will disappear from the Indus valley, or Indians will disappear from the beautiful Ganga valley?

Perhaps they will. But do remember Karma. do remember it. What you wish unto others will get you sooner than later.

Peace to all,

and peace in India and Pakistan during 2013 and beyond.

...well said, oh very well said.

indian leaders when they come into power
they are taught chanakya ideology which makes them do
such ****** things
search for chanakya niti idealogy and see how ****** man was he.

This is just nonsense, a myth that even intelligent Pakistanis insist on believing/ perpetuating.

I learnt about Chanakya/ Kautilya in school- it was for maybe 10 minutes in a curriculum that lasted a year. That our national leaders are taught his ideology is as much a joke as our national leaders are taught how to fly to the moon.

Ask the man on the Indian street who Chanakya was...the answer would be "Yeah, yeah...um, great guy....um, yeah, history you know?"

In fact I wish people would really remember Chanakya and his ideology- all controversy aside, he was a political and strategic genius.

Off topic, I have realized that there are two surefire ways to troll most Pakistanis :lol:

1. Tell them India and Pakistan are the SAME PEOPLE, WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS ONLEEEEE, SEPARATED BY CORRUPT POLITICIANS, ONE DAY WE SHALL UNITE AND SHOW THE WORLD....

2. Earnestly bring up the subject of Chanakya (or as the Punjabis call him, Ch'nakyaa), and claim to be a Hindu baniya at the same time.

I am sure that Brigadier Gulab Singh Rawat bet on the victory of India in ODI series. Now since he lost the bet, he did what he did which later on resulted in the death of two Indian soldiers.

Another Conspiracy Theory From Denialistan

I was wondering when will be cricket be brought. I was not disappointed.

Hi my friend from Rapistan. :)

They also call you one thing. Shall I share it with you? :D
Well, then you will open a flood. I am in no mood to repeat all that. :D

Ye bata, tu nahi jaa raha kya Qadri ke march main ?

Back
Top Bottom