What's new

We know how to deal with you, India warns Pakistan

which was ?

well i dont remember word to word what he said but it was basically that India gave up and had to talk to Pakistan and that Pakistan was proved right etc etc. This was after India expressed the need to talk. Again i dont remember exactly but i will find some articles for it. W.e. it was it angered the foreign ministry and that’s why such a statement was issued.

I don't recall the Pakistani FM threatening to attack India or 'deal with it' from an offensive standpoint.

India set herself up for that response by blaming Pakistan every chance she got and setting absurd conditions before restarting dialog - what did you expect after a year+ worth of negative propaganda, anti-Pakistan diplomacy and non-stop allegations and threats against Pakistan?

What is happening is India is reverting back into the anti-Pakistan mentality and global propaganda efforts as Pakistan strengthens its position in the WoT and with NATO by taking some major steps in support of the NATO mission. Interesting coincidence eh ... :lol:

I dont want to post the video of your FM gloating after India invited Pak for talks. But do you blame India that the public opinion was so against Pak after 26/11. Talks with Pak was a political suicide even at this stage. India is governed by Public opinion and even today government take this as an important factor is moving ahead in every issue. From price rise to Pakistan.

About the coincidence, time will tell if it was a turning point or a blip.
:cheers:

A. The recent Lahore Blast.

B. Indian training, funding and shelttering of BLA terrorists and terrorism in Balochistan (And thats an open secret the world knows)

C. Your recent indirect terrorism in Northwestern Pakistan through Afghanistan just like you did in the 80s during First Afghan war.
Substantiate your claims with authentic sources and evidence. Else it can be called all malarkey.

2. Indeed Indian diplomacy have been successful not because you have any brain but because the world moves according to its interests.
Come again? The world moves according to Indian interests? Seriously?
Oh yeah, We/I dont have any brain, evolution has been unkind to people in Indian subcontinent, while the rest of the population immediately surrounding the subcontinent has been blessed with excellent evolutionary traits!!
Bravo!
You do know what you are talking about, right?
As far as barking well what you will call this statment other than barking?????????
Don't know what you are referring to, but I shall assume that it has to do with Indian FS's statement. Rest assured, India does have the muscle to back up its claims - which will be used wisely and with a specific purpose. So, there you have it.

Lol bhaijan yahaan toh insaan sans bhi nehi le sakta. Kuch galti se lik diya toh sab log ase tut padte hai ki pata nehi kya ho gaya lol Chalo aap bhi bache ki jaan le lo aaj :(

chal yaar koi bat nhi guzara ker ab post ki hai to us ka reselt bhi bhugat bhai.:lol:

well i dont remember word to word what he said but it was basically that India gave up and had to talk to Pakistan and that Pakistan was proved right etc etc. This was after India expressed the need to talk. Again i dont remember exactly but i will find some articles for it. W.e. it was it angered the foreign ministry and that’s why such a statement was issued.
We know how to deal with you, India warns Pakistan

dont need a genius to work this out but there is masive difference in the tone here .. wat pak said was technical ground and indias tone is threatning .. the replies to this thread show these childish statments doesnt help instead provoke more anger and it make work of extremists and fundos much easier .. so if india says peace and dialogue than stick to it ... this sort of tone is not healthy . GOI should appolgise and next be carefull and not get caried away when and if pampered by americans.

India knows nothing about dealing with Pakistan. They only know how to *talk* about "dealing with Pakistan". And frankly, all these empty threats and hollow chest pounding is getting tedious and boring now. What's stopping India from "dealing with Pakistan" other than its own fears?

Bring on "Cold Start" and let's begin to see how Gen. Kapoor's fantasy of a 2-day victory against China and Pakistan unravels.

I dont want to post the video of your FM gloating after India invited Pak for talks. But do you blame India that the public opinion was so against Pak after 26/11. Talks with Pak was a political suicide even at this stage. India is governed by Public opinion and even today government take this as an important factor is moving ahead in every issue. From price rise to Pakistan.

About the coincidence, time will tell if it was a turning point or a blip.
:cheers:

I was actually going to post that but then i thought everyone would call me a troll then lol

you know who to deal big baby and we know who return your deal with us same way we know who to do return back.

aare bhai jaan, kyun khafa hote ho? Hum kabhi Pakistaniyon ke khilaf nahin hein, balki aap ki sarkar ko humara poora support hein. Hamari pareshani to aapke ISI aur fauj se hein, jo aapne hi desh mein, ek alag sa sarkar hein - without any civilian control.
Aur rahi baat humse deal karne ki, woh to hum 63 saalon se dekh hi rahe hein.

dont need a genius to work this out but there is masive difference in the tone here .. wat pak said was technical ground and indias tone is threatning .. the replies to this thread show these childish statments doesnt help instead provoke more anger and it make work of extremists and fundos much easier .. so if india says peace and dialogue than stick to it ... this sort of tone is not healthy . GOI should appolgise and next be carefull and not get caried away when and if pampered by americans.

you should go and look at the video ramu is talking about. You will be surprised that the tone is even worse than this.

This should be the last time I hear Indians complaining about the lack of evidence from the Pakistani side when alleging Indian involvement in terrorism in Pakistan

And this is exactly what I am talking about. I have actually never seen an iota of concrete evidence showing ISI involvement in anything from indians or americans. These people are utter hypocrites.

India knows nothing about dealing with Pakistan. They only know how to *talk* about "dealing with Pakistan". And frankly, all these empty threats and hollow chest pounding is getting tedious and boring now. What's stopping India from "dealing with Pakistan" other than its own fears?

Bring on "Cold Start" and let's begin to see how Gen. Kapoor's fantasy of a 2-day victory against China and Pakistan unravels.

again you should go and watch your FM talk about India and then decide who started this war of words.

What's stopping India from "dealing with Pakistan" other than its own fears?
For a think-tank, isnt that statement very shallow?
There are numerous reasons as to why India did not attack Pakistan, even when we had the clear advantage. I shall not start with that because its out of the scope of this thread.
But be assured that Indian government - which is civilian and democratically elected, is engaging, albeit in a war of words for now, a civilian democratically elected government in Pakistan. That means, the people in general are talking to your people in general.
Armed forces do not and should not figure in such exchanges. The major point you should know is that Indian Armed forces are under total civilian control and wont do anything unless the govt of he day directs them to act. Even then, the President of India - a woman this term - has the authority to veto the Govt's order. Can you say that about Pakistani Army or your ISI?
What do you know about cold-start? Those who do know cold-start are busy trying all permutations and combination as to come up with a serious strategy to counter it - especially in the context of Indian subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom