What's new

We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule

I will appreciate if you provide some evidence to your Brain fart and please don't give the link of RSS or Bajrang Dal they are desdrohi Fcuking terrorist .

Mughal spending 900 years and British spend more then 200 year but still they where not able to change your habit of open decefation you some habit is very hard to get rid i think.;)

So much for your peace loving rants.

At that time of Islamic barabaric rule in India majority people are Hindus, They murdered Millions of Hindus and the cities they conquered.

Only reason they have not able to convert Hindus is because the Dharmic principles are deeply en routed in our ancestors, we have a rich culture and reason why we rejected Arabic culture.

Some times rulers also afraid to rub any rule on people if there is a stiff opposition and a chance of rebellion, this is the scenario that happened during Islamic rule in India.

Thats what i trying to say if the muslim ruler are not tolerable and had the same mentality like TTP or Taliban then there should be no hindu left in the first place 900 year is a big time .but i never happen because religion of islam is peace loving not like blowing in public place killing innocent people.

if you think please enlighten my any previouse incident that muslim massacre Kafir because of the religion belief.

your family fought Aurangzeb because they where outlaws like Shivaji and they where not paying taxes to the state .
Fcuking terrorist :omghaha:

Those beautiful are since departed....For last about 2 centuries, do u know any Muslim country attacking any other so called kafirs country......yeah they are killing each other. for which they have created enough sectarian rife among themselves...

Thats what i trying to say if the muslim ruler are not tolerable and had the same mentality like TTP or Taliban then there should be no hindu left in the first place 900 year is a big time .but i never happen because religion of islam is peace loving not like blowing in public place killing innocent people.

if you think please enlighten my any previouse incident that muslim massacre Kafir because of the religion belief.

your family fought Aurangzeb because they where outlaws like Shivaji and they where not paying taxes to the state .
Fcuking terrorist :omghaha:

Those beautiful are since departed....For last about 2 centuries, do u know any Muslim country attacking any other so called kafirs country......yeah they are killing each other. for which they have created enough sectarian rife among themselves...

It started from Breaking of Khilafat and placing the stooges at the strategic location in the middle east and divide muslim nation in geographical and make them more nationalist then muslim because when Islam came it destroyed nationalism and tribes system as a muslim is suppose to be more Faithful to our religion then country and tribes.

Back
Top Bottom