What's new

War with India inevitable: Nizami

I wish you are right
I really do
honestly I wish that our concerns towards your military build up, building dams on the rivers that we got after Indus water treaty. having 80% of your land forces along our borders are all misplaced , misinformed and propaganda.

it doesnt really affect me where I live because Balochsitan doesnt depend on the rivers that flow from Indian side to Pakistan. but it has happened back in the 50s and I hope it doesnt happen again.

Well if the bolded part is sarcasm, acts like Kargil don't give much confidence , we will take the required precautions.

I won't deny India has to do her part by avoiding situations like 2001 standoff or not make our neighbors more nervous with acts like operation brass tracks etc.

It takes 2 hands to clap.

My Indian Friends, don't take this old fart as serious.

His cheap talk is just a way to sell his pure BS newspaper. He has no brains whatsoever and on top of that he is too old to be sane.

The guy will always talk about war with India, US and Israel but GUESS WHAT, he had his coronary stenting in the same devilish US.

These morons are a dying breed; just enjoy the BABA JEE.

What India wants will depend on what is suitable to us.
I remeber on an Indian show, a pakistani ex official( army or ISI dont remember) said, India does not want friendship because it wants to maintain status quo, and status quo is in favour of India. I have sympathy for such a view.

So the enemity is not something we are predisposed to, it is just that it does not help us to change our position and make a deal with pakistan. May be if pakistan can dangle a carrot (say favouring us in trade), the corporate lobby might force GoI to change its position.

It's called: Baghal mein Churri; Moonh mein Ram Ram.

Translated (loosely): Peace on lips; Heart vying for annihilation (of Pakistan).

Death of Pakistani Nation by a thousand cuts and then assimilation to make 'United India'.

Living in the Western hemisphere, I get a chance to chat with Indian nationals sometimes. Considering me a very docile person (that is, not arguing them on their boasting of 'Shining India') they, in the end, always try to convince me that India could be a stronger country had the two nations been together. No matter how nice these people are, it appears that they are indoctrinated from childhood of a United India utopia that they believe in like a religion.

without water their is no life if India diverts the river water flow into Pakistan the amount of damage that would do would be equal to a nuclear attack

imo India should use the water as a bargaining chip with Pakistan in future talks the GOI should threaten Pakistan with the water issue if they do not end up removing terrorist camps on their soil which i think is a win win situation for everyone.

but on topic if this guy is so ready for war arm him and send him to the LoC i'm sure Indian machine guns would make swiss cheese out of him

without water their is no life if India diverts the river water flow into Pakistan the amount of damage that would do would be equal to a nuclear attack

imo India should use the water as a bargaining chip with Pakistan in future talks the GOI should threaten Pakistan with the water issue if they do not end up removing terrorist camps on their soil which i think is a win win situation for everyone.

but on topic if this guy is so ready for war arm him and send him to the LoC i'm sure Indian machine guns would make swiss cheese out of him

If that happens we should wipe the wretched country called india from the face of the earth, and replace it with a nuclear wasteland.

If that happens we should wipe the wretched country called india from the face of the earth, and replace it with a nuclear wasteland.

Pakistan Won't Survive A Nuclear War With India - YouTube

cool story bro got chapter 2 ready? what will you call this story? the adventures of trolling on PDF? :lol:

listen to your own media before trolling a nuclear war would only devastate us but it would completely obliterate your nation.

India don't want war that is sure.. that will kill our current path of reforms and economy ..
May India wants status quo for now.. but again no one wants "United India"..none of community or political groups in India.. all are happy with what we have on our plates .. we r not able to manage it in totality right now..
River issue will gonna worst day by day.. more population .. worst water management and spineless political leadership and deep rooted corruption .. ready for even big debate and fraction for it ..

As idiotic and baseless the bold statement is what does it have to do with the thread?

ever heard of MAD? Mutual assured destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

give it a read and come back and pry on with your dreams of nuking us only a dumba$$ would want to do that since we in turn with higher yielding warheads would obliterate your country as well. think of it like an eye for an eye

LoL personal attack, when you can't respond with facts - we are prepared for any eventuality indian - cry me a river.

Kitne aaye. Kitne gaye.

We were here thousands of years ago.

We are here after thousands of years.

We will be here after thousands of years.

You can continue to be optimistic though, Pakistani...

Living in the Western hemisphere, I get a chance to chat with Indian nationals sometimes. Considering me a very docile person (that is, not arguing them on their boasting of 'Shining India') they, in the end, always try to convince me that India could be a stronger country had the two nations been together.
Some Indians don't entirely understand the partition or Pakistan.

No matter how nice these people are, it appears that they are indoctrinated from childhood of a United India utopia that they believe in like a religion.

Its something we observe

LoL personal attack, when you can't respond with facts - we are prepared for any eventuality indian - cry me a river.

None of the eventualities ensure existence of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom