What's new

War for Gwader. Pak-China v/s Ind-Us-Isr-Afg

Its for sure China is arming PN at very quick pace. And plus working hard for peace and stablity within Pakistan. China will never come for direct confrontation with any other country. But if comes economic interest then China has no choice to interfere in the region.
As far as Indian interest in Iranian port, it won't materialize for long time. Because end of day India need a passage through Pakistani waters or land.
In past few years we observe China is constantly working in very low profile in all Pakistani projects from nuclear to defence. From JF17 to F22 or establishing new projects in Balchistan or developing new nuclear plants. All these projects were always officially un-annouced. Re developement of Silk highway, connecting to Gawadar, new railway tracks to China.
So, we are on crossroad of progress for both China and India. Without established peace in our region, economic growth will be very slow or unsafe.
Even Iran wants to sell oil to China or India, or US companies wants to export oil from central asia and using Pak seaport. Everyone needs a peaceful and progressive Pakistan.
And how we cash all these objectives, let see in near future......
As far as Baluchitan, as long as disturbance in Iranian side of Baluchistan, Pakistani side will be more peaceful. Its time for Baluchies learnt to live with everyone. If their resources are mismanaged by other nationalisties then they have assemblies and political govts. Lift arms against state will never help them to achieve thier legal nationalist goals.

I am shocked to read this....

Cool and worldly, Karzai is a former employee of US oil company Unocal – one of two main oil companies that was bidding for the lucrative contract to build an oil pipeline from Uzbekistan through Afghanistan to seaports in Pakistan – and the son of a former Afghan parliament speaker.”

Really it is shocking bcoz we are buying gas from iran too which is much cheaper and iran having more gas

List of countries by natural gas proven reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is US who is asking us to buy it from uzbik too.......why not from turkamanistan which is more near and having more gas????

:lol::lol:me also baloch but this new world baloch jewish allince is new bird in world:lol: me first :pakistan: pakistani then baloch:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

In 15 yrs China will send carrier battle groups (CVBGs) to Gwadar to help protect the common strategic/energy interests of both Pakistan and China. The future is bright, my Pakistan friends.

welcome chaina in gwader even tommorw morning:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Updating PN should be priority of the day. Everything rest should be put behind. The days when army was the one defending the border areas and hence taking the major cut of the defence budjet are over and the sooner we realize it the better, Navy followed by the airforce and then the army should be how we allocate the defence budjet if we ever wish to see Gawdar achieve its goal.

welcome chaina in gwader even tommorw morning:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

You know, what suprises me the most!!
That you are ready to go to any lengths including renting out your sovereignty to china. You hate it when US does it to Pakistan and mind you until now, US has been legions away in the help provided to Pakistan.

Apart from words, (I wanted to include nuke and missiles, but), what exactly has china provided to Pakistan? Where was china's army in 71, it was not even on Indias border. US sent its CBG. Where was chinas army in kargil?

Why do you think china will leave Pakistan after they came in? Why dont you ask if china is ready to allow Pakistan into its most important trade or military bases and then let Pakistan defend them? Say handover security of Beijing to Pakistan.

No, I am not against pakistan-china friendship. But when the rhetoric goes to ridiculous levels:disagree:, there is a need for reality check.:tsk:

Pak-China v/s Ind-Us-Isr-Afg

^^ Imaginations running wild.Very amusing. You seriously expect so many countries to go to war over one port?

That you are ready to go to any lengths including renting out your sovereignty to china. You hate it when US does it to Pakistan and mind you until now, US has been legions away in the help provided to Pakistan.

Apart from words, (I wanted to include nuke and missiles, but), what exactly has china provided to Pakistan? Where was china's army in 71, it was not even on Indias border. US sent its CBG. Where was chinas army in kargil?

Why do you think china will leave Pakistan after they came in? Why dont you ask if china is ready to allow Pakistan into its most important trade or military bases and then let Pakistan defend them? Say handover security of Beijing to Pakistan.

No, I am not against pakistan-china friendship. But when the rhetoric goes to ridiculous levels:disagree:, there is a need for reality check.:tsk:

We are not renting our sovereignty to China.

Pakistan armed forces can defend their country. Our cooperation and relationship with china is not of dependence the major factor in our cooperation is the transfer of technology.

We cannot handover our security to any one and you need to see that we are acquiring equipments with the manufacturing capability so that we can defend our self with out anyone’s help in case of any war imposed on Pakistan. :pakistan:

its only a voice of a pakistani.not our gov policy.in whole pak no body think we have some securty rick if chaina come in pak.:pakistan::china:

its only a voice of a pakistani.not our gov policy.in whole pak no body think we have some securty rick if chaina come in pak.:pakistan::china:

So finally the hollow claim of muslim ummah is put to rest because why would a good muslim be friends with godless nation who happily kick the crap out of their own muslims.

Regards

mr BNP

its better to be friendly with GODLESS chinese then to be friens with PPL OF GOD from west especially american imperials:taz:

also we seen every day what PPL OF GOD do in iraq and afghanistan.ALQAIDA TALBAN USA UK they all forces of EVIL

also we seen every day what PPL OF GOD do in iraq and afghanistan.ALQAIDA TALBAN USA UK they all forces of EVIL

what is al quida?
name of low intensity conflict strategy played by a super powers secret agency zaman[turkish national daily published a report on 14 aug 2003]

and taliban were innocent pashtuns who were exploited and guided by alquied and in end they ruined them selves

mr BNP

its better to be friendly with GODLESS chinese then to be friens with PPL OF GOD from west especially american imperials:taz:

Firstly calling me BNP shows how less you know about UK.

Secondly nothing wrong being friends with the Chinese but please don't spill crocodile tears when you hear of Israel taking action against muslims in Gaza unless you can spare the same for muslims in china and kurds.

Thirdly we have helped Pakistan more than you will ever understand.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom