What's new

Walton enters Indian territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS safe guard we are letting the sell of Walton Motor cycle in Kolkata it will act as a defence shield in case of attack by RAFAEL hahaha hhehehehehe (Equivalent to TRANSFORMER US we call it the BENGALI TRANSFORMER )

we start by Kolkata then slowly we will go in all India we have to make small first and i am sure Indian s will like it slowly but we have to produce it good

Aren't they??

In a word no.

It is a legal and a recognized political entity that have good links with the Middle Eastern countries and even with the USA due to Cold War links. It is true that they lobbied against the separation of East Pakistan. But that does not mean they are terrorists.

I personally do not agree with all their views, but that does not give me or you the right to call them terrorists.

Any person who call them terrorists is either misinformed or has an extreme deep-rooted hatred of Muslims.

Oh crap. You should have informed us before. We should have invited RFI from Walton for MRCA contract.

Yeah, too bad you just wasted $20 billion :lol:

AS safe guard we are letting the sell of Walton Motor cycle in Kolkata it will act as a defence shield in case of attack by RAFAEL hahaha hhehehehehe (Equivalent to TRANSFORMER US we call it the BENGALI TRANSFORMER )

we start by Kolkata then slowly we will go in all India we have to make small first and i am sure Indian s will like it slowly but we have to produce it good

Put them on BD-Myanmar border.

lol check this add(Walton beating pulsars)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandhu!!! Why would we be afraid. :lol: :lol:

I was pointing out Jamatis have a great contribution in making Bangladesh a confused Nation, you guys want trade & investment and don't want trade and investment with India at the same time. :D We have lots of confused Bangladeshi on this forum making good time pass like The dalals, Chamcha, Jamatis, Razakar, Dravidian,RAW agent, "Amar Moron Bangladesh" :rofl: :rofl: Who will want to watch Zee TV instead of these timepass.

Bangladesh mein ek se badh ke ek namune hain, achchha time-pass karte hain. :lol:

Stop talking in that unrefined language, learn some Bangla first if you want to talk......

True, Bangladeshis only want Smuggling with India, not the legalized trade.

We should be smuggling in Walton refrigerators and motorcycles to India like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom