What's new

Wahhabism & its Connections with Terrorism..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shia gang is at it again.

Here boys,

1. There is no such things as Wahabi; or a Wahabi Islam.
2. Mohammad bin Abdul Wahab led a movement to clean Islam and restore it to the best known state as left by our prophet.

Shia religion started some 4 or so decades AFTER our prophet; thsu Shia religion is also an "addition" and adultry if you please.

Thus the Shias are the biggest enemies, because they need to kill the ideology that makes them null and void.

Now I have some questions.

The shias say a lot about where the Khilafah should have gone, and who was the real deserving of the same ... and the whole fasade about ahl-e-Bait.

but at the same time they say their religion is based on the opposition to genetic politics of Ameer Muawia and his son.

Completely correct. No wonder that they are a tiny minority (15 percent of all Muslims) while we Sunnis are 85 percent and always were the minority and shaped Islam. Their sect is basically a invention. Remember that Iran once was majority Sunni until the Turkic Safavids converted them to Twelver Islam itself a new invention. All in order to distinguish Iran who was under the thumb of the Arab world for over 1000 years and to compete with the Sunni Muslim and Arab world. The same Safavids tried to convert the Pashtun people in Afghanistan but they were kicked out and defeated. But the Shia sect ideology sticked with them.

This thread is a total idiotic on it's own made by people who never stepped on Saudi Arabian land let alone Arabian. In Saudi Arabia nearly all people follow Sunni Islam either the Hanbali, Shafi'i or Maliki fiqh in the Gulf Region (Eastern Province). My father whose family is from Makkah and sadah (al-Hasani) have followed Shafi'i fiqh as long as we know. Our practices did not change. My mothers family which is from Yemen follow Shafi'i (in Tarim) and Hanafi fiqh in Sana'a. Nothing has changed.

Shia Islam is truly a invention and for much of it part alien to Islam. Their practices are un-Islamic and they curse Muslims and the wife of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and other hideous practices.

Stop hating on Shias. I am not a Shia and believe Wahabism is a cancer. Stop insulting our Shia brothers! You cause divisions in society with this type of thinking. Wahabism is not native to Pakistan. It is native to the house of Saud and Saudia.... let it remain there! Don't impose it on us.

I respect Saudi but I can't respect Wahabism. @Son of Mountains and every Shia is my brother.

Same thing will be apply on you dear. Stop hating on true Muslims. Aitezal is cancer in Islam. Stop insulting to true Muslims! You cause divisions in Islam with this type of thinking. Aitezal is not native to Pakistan. It is native to Iraq.... let it remain there! Don't impose it on us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The actions of lion Mr Wahab Englishman:

The Biography of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul Wahhab | The Wahhabi Threat

Even the man's father abandoned him:

Upon his return, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul Wahhab would often attempt to debate great theologians which eventually caused him to be expelled and banned from many towns and villages. He even tried to debate his own father which led to a huge argument. His father’s eyes flowed with tears after reading the ***** and bad opinions packed into the theological fast food sandwich, “Kitaab ut-Tawheed.

I can take an insult to myself but for the unity of my land will never tolerate an insult to another. People may call me crazy and stupid. I do not care. Insulting 20% or more of Pakistani population is a grave crime. Shias are my brothers.

Why bringing Iran ,Iran has nothing to do in suicide bombing or demolition of Graves of Sahaba and prophet wife so don't derail the threa
what would your reaction be if iran was doing this?

Completely correct. No wonder that they are a tiny minority (15 percent of all Muslims) while we Sunnis are 85 percent and always were the minority and shaped Islam. Their sect is basically a invention. Remember that Iran once was majority Sunni until the Turkic Safavids converted them to Twelver Islam itself a new invention. All in order to distinguish Iran who was under the thumb of the Arab world for over 1000 years and to compete with the Sunni Muslim and Arab world. The same Safavids tried to convert the Pashtun people in Afghanistan but they were kicked out and defeated. But the Shia sect ideology sticked with them.

This thread is a total idiotic on it's own made by people who never stepped on Saudi Arabian land let alone Arabian. In Saudi Arabia nearly all people follow Sunni Islam either the Hanbali, Shafi'i or Maliki fiqh in the Gulf Region (Eastern Province). My father whose family is from Makkah and sadah (al-Hasani) have followed Shafi'i fiqh as long as we know. Our practices did not change. My mothers family which is from Yemen follow Shafi'i (in Tarim) and Hanafi fiqh in Sana'a. Nothing has changed.

Shia Islam is truly a invention and for much of it part alien to Islam. Their practices are un-Islamic and they curse Muslims and the wife of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and other hideous practices.

I agree with your post except the bolded part if you mean OP and his idea of this thread is idiotic then your are wrong.

and what about iran promoting shia terrorism and extremism in Pakistan, shias are the ones killing Ulemas in Pakistan and everyone knows it. and iran is so extremist that no one hears one word after what the ayatollah has spoken...interesting to see that islamic govt and extremism in iran is OKAY for these people but they cant tolerate islam in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

hold it for your wahabi friends.if Iran is supporting terrorism why shia is getting kiled is Pakistan and Iraq?
SA Islam huh? you mean the religion that prevents woman from driving.

Abdul wahab A.K.A Najdi is fitna and prophet S.A.W already warn the muslim in hadis mention below

FIRST HADITH

Imam Bukhari (Radiallhu Anhu) quotes this Hadith from Abdullah ibn Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) once prayed for Syria (Shaam) and Yemen. It is narrated that there were some people of Najd also present in the gathering and they requested the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) to make du'a for Najd also. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) continued saying: "O! Allah, Shower Blessings on Shaam and Yemen," The people of Najd again requested the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) to offer prayers for Najd. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "It is a place of tremor and Fitna (Mischief) and the horn of Shaitaan will rise from there." (Bukhari Shareef, Vol. ii, PP. 1050)

It can be deduced from the above Hadith that Najd is neither blessed nor a good place but one of Fitna and Evil. Najd has been deprived of the prayers of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and therefore Najd has the seal of misery and misfortune and hoping for any good from there is going against the Will of Allah.

The Arabic word used in the above Hadith is Qarnush Shaitaan, which normally means the horn of Shaitaan. But the 'Misbahul Lughaat', a dictionary printed in Deoband has the following meaning: "One who follows the advice of Shaitaan." (Misbahul Lughaat, pp/663). Thus we learn that a Najdi/Wahhabi group will emerge, as pointed out by Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and this group will follow the advice of Shaitaan (Shaitaan refuses to respect Prophets and Saints, remember his refusal to bow to Hazrat Adam (Alayhi Salaam) is mentioned in the Quran. It will create havoc in the Muslim world. We are now witnessing the emergence of the Wahhabis who, with the assistance of petrodollars, are sweeping the Muslim world and are bribing them into accepting Wahhabism as the official version of Islam. Wahhabism is a disease but so many are misled into believing that it is curing the Ummah of Shirk, Kufr and Bidah. It is being portrayed as a revivalist movement. This is against the Ahadith. Looking at the geographical position of Najd, it lies to the East of Medina. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) pointed towards the East and said:
"There, that is the direction from where Fitna will emerge."

SECOND HADITH

Abdullah bin Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) narrates in Muslim Shareef: "The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) once emerged from the room of his wife, Hazrat Ayesha (Radiallahu Anha) and pointing towards Najd exclaimed:
'This is the center of Kufr from where the horn of Shaitaan will rise'."
(Muslim Shareef Vol. ii, PP. 1394)

THIRD HADITH
Allama Dahlan narrates an authentic Hadith in his book 'Addarus Sunniah', which he has quoted from Sihaah.

The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) is reported to have said: "There will rise a group of people in the East who will recite the Holy Quran, but alas, the Quran will not go beyond their throat. This group will keep rising till the Day of Judgment and they will eventually rise with Dajjal. Their main symbol will be to sit in groups (Halqa)."
(Addarus Sunniah, PP. 50)

It should be noted from the above Hadith, that, the center of Kufr and Shaitaan is situated to the East of Medina. You will also note that Najd lies to the East of Medina from where a group of so-called Muslims will recite the Holy Quran but it will not penetrate beyond their throat. They will invite the masses towards the Holy Quran and religion. Now, if you examine the situation carefully, you would observe without any fear of contradiction, that reference is made to no other Group besides the notorious Tableeghi Jamaat whose one end is in Delhi and the other is implanted in Najd (Riyadh).

Wahhabism

The Active Reformer

Who was this man the danger of whose teachings the West has suddenly discovered three hundred years after his birth (in 1703)? He was born in the small village of Uyayna, in Najd, the eastern region of what is now Saudi Arabia. His biographers tell us that even as a child he was not only very religious but also very intelligent and eloquent. He memorized all of the Quran before he was ten. Even with the little knowledge that he had as a young man of twelve, he could see the great divergence between what he learnt and what was happening in his society. He did not like the passive attitude of the scholars of his village, and started advocating the true religion, which he came to know. Finding no good response in his village, he migrated to the Western part of Saudi Arabia, called Hijaz, to perform hajj and to acquire more knowledge. Having achieved what he had traveled for, he went back to his town to continue his studies under his father.

He felt that his thirst for knowledge was not quenched by what he had already acquired under his father and the learned men in Hijaz, and decided therefore to make a trip to Iraq to meet more learned people and benefit from them. He arrived in Basra in 1724 where he met a great learned man who had the same feeling towards the sorry state of Muslims, and who, like the Sheikh, believed that something had to be done. Thus, while in Basra, the Sheikh did not confine himself to studying, but took an active part in fighting the many deviant innovations which had become for many people part of the Islamic religion, like the veneration of saints and their tombs. He did win some supporters, but his enemies were greater. These included an extremist Shi'ah sect that was famous for those deviant practices, which he considered to be forms of worship that contradicted the basic Islamic doctrine that no one except the one true God should be worshipped. He was forced by these deviant groups, under threat of death, to leave Basra. After a very difficult journey he went back to join his father in his new town of Huraymila in Najd, in about 1727, to continue his program of studying, teaching and preaching for about fifteen years. News of the Sheikh and his activities started to spread, especially because of the many messages he was in the habit of sending to important personalities: learned people, rulers and anyone in a position of leadership. As a result, people started to flock to his town to express their approval and acceptance of his teachings, to know more about them, and to take part in the endeavor of spreading them. It was during this time that he wrote his most important and popular pamphlet, The Book of Tawheed (monotheism) That is Allah’s Right Against His Servants. But again the Sheikh was met with very strong opposition, and again he had, under threat of death, to leave the town and go back to his home-town, al Uyayna. He was welcomed and encouraged by the Prince of this town, a certain Uthman ibn Maamar, who accepted his teachings and became a strong supporter. To strengthen his bond with the Sheikh he gave him his paternal aunt in marriage. As a ruler, and in consultation with the Sheikh, he started to promulgate the Shari'ah; he adhered very strongly to the Islamic principles of justice, and began to remove all remnants of injustices, and fight and punish criminals. News of all this spread in Arabia, as a result of which many rulers began to see in him a potential danger to their power. One of these was the ruler of Ahsa, Sulayman al Muhammad who wrote to Maamar telling him to either kill Ibn Abd Al-Wahhab or send him out of his city. Maamar could not afford to refuse because he used to depend economically on this Sulayman. So he told the Sheikh that there was no way for him to disobey Sulayman, and asked him in a polite way to leave. Thus after four years in his home-town he chose to go to the town of Diriya. It was natural for the Prince of Diriya, Muhammad Ibn Saud to hesitate in welcoming such a dangerous person in his land. But his wife, Moodhi, who had accepted the Sheikh’s teachings, persuaded her husband not only to allow him to stay, but to show great respect for him by going and visiting him at the house where he was staying. He did so, and gave the Sheikh the good news that he was to be highly respected and defended in his new abode. The Sheikh thanked him and gave him a summary of what he was calling people to. The ruler accepted and gave him allegiance that he would defend the truth (monotheism) and work against polytheism, and that he would adhere to Allah’s religion by enforcing the Shari'ah, inviting to what is good and prohibiting what is evil, and cooperate in defending it by the sword against those who waged war against it. Thus the pact was completed between the strong leader of a great movement, and the strong ruler of an important city in the region of Najd in Arabia. And it was as a result of this noble alliance that, in 1746, the modern state of Saudi Arabia was born, and its distinguishing characteristics defined.

Followers of the Sheikh in different parts of Arabia started to migrate to Diriya, which soon became like the religious, political and military capital of the region. Having settled peacefully in his new home, the Sheikh started to devote himself to his main vocation: teaching and writing. He offered regular courses for the inhabitants of his new town on the fundamentals of the religion, biography of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah O Alaihe Wa Alaihi Wa Sallam), and his method of conveying his message.

Having accomplished all this in Diriya, he felt that it was his duty now to make efforts to spread the message among Muslims in other towns and cities. To that effect, he began to send messages to princes, judges, and taught people inviting them to come back to true Tawheed, to worship none but the One True Creator, Allah, answering questions about what he stood for, and denying what was falsely and maliciously attributed to him.

Seeing that his enemies did not confine themselves to passive opposition but engaged in propaganda warfare and were actually preparing to attack him and his followers militarily, he had no choice but to call his followers to jihad. These wars continued long after the Sheikh’s death in 1792.

I tried to state that what is wahhabism and its connections with terrorism & short biography of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abd Al-Wahhab. I hope visionary people must consider fairly on it.

Mohammed Ibn Abud Al-wahab himself is a Hanbli follower. Shia hate him and work day n night to defame him for the fact he stood against polytheism and bida'ah which are known to be practice in shisim Ideology.[/QUOTE said:
and UK puppet history is not sweet, is it?

hold it for your wahabi friends.if Iran is supporting terrorism why shia is getting kiled is Pakistan and Iraq?

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism a well known fact.

SA Islam huh? you mean the religion that prevents woman from driving.

Women driving in Saudi arabia is not a religious related rather than a social one..specking out of your arss.

The Shia gang is at it again.

Here boys,

1. There is no such things as Wahabi; or a Wahabi Islam.
2. Mohammad bin Abdul Wahab led a movement to clean Islam and restore it to the best known state as left by our prophet.

Shia religion started some 4 or so decades AFTER our prophet; thsu Shia religion is also an "addition" and adultry if you please.

Thus the Shias are the biggest enemies, because they need to kill the ideology that makes them null and void.

Now I have some questions.

The shias say a lot about where the Khilafah should have gone, and who was the real deserving of the same ... and the whole fasade about ahl-e-Bait.

but at the same time they say their religion is based on the opposition to genetic politics of Ameer Muawia and his son.

you need a serious study man.

I agree with your post except the bolded part if you mean OP and his idea of this thread is idiotic then your are wrong.

I mean the people who write act idiotic due to ignorance and to denounce Sunnis because they know they fellow a tiny hideous sect and are fearful of Sunnis due to the propaganda they invented about us.

There was no English in Saudi Arabia 200 or 250 years ago. Saudi Arabia was never colonized unlike others. Stop inventing nonsense.

Wahhabism is a codename used by Shias and anti-Sunnis/Arabs/Muslims to denounce them. Simple as that. IN reality they have nothing logical to denounce it with only invent lies.

Show me in the Holy Qur'an, ahadith (Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) ANYTHING that contradict what you call Wahhabism.

Shia are sect members who belief and put their so-called Imams at the same place as Prophet Muhammad (saws) and make hideous rituals, course the best people of Prophet Muhammad (saws) sahabah who lived, prayed along our great prophet Muhammad (saws) and they also curse our 4 rightly guided Caliphs who played enormous rule for Islam and our Umma. Also they curse the WIFE of the Prophet (saws). Can you imagine? Also their hideous anti-Islamic rituals, their concept of lying taqiyah, bid'ah and not to forget their historic rule in conspiring against Muslims - best example under the destruction of Baghdad.

Also they belief that their Imams and Ayatollah's are infallible thus meaning that they cannot lie or commit sins. One of their "lovely" so-called Ayatollah's is the current Irani puppet Khamenei. Imagine this.

Oh Muslims be aware of their nonsense and cult and combat them with words whenever you meet them and if they engage in violence don't look on silently.

The 28 million saudi love and Respect shiekh Mohammed Ibn Abudu Al-wahab whom you hate so keep your respect to yourself we don't need it.

I respect Saudia too but I don't like people dividing my nation and my citizens in the name of sectarianism which is being done on this thread... what is done is done and you are wahabis, but Wahabism was never native to this land

But our regions are now burning in the fires of terrorism and I don't see anything productive being done by any Wahabi ever for Islam. Also Wahab is a dubious character with a personality that would raise a few eyebrows and if he was alive today the hair on my spine too since he tore baby feotuses and was involved in despicable crimes including rape and murder which he "sanctified". I mean there has to be logic to this support. In our countries we haven't been taught objectivity so what Saud tells you, you simply believe. It is a sad state of affairs. Even in the Siege of Mecca the author noted that Wahabism had a link to terrorism that could not be denied.

We should look at Wahabism critically and begin Ijtehad but Wahabism is against the entire concept. I would advise you to at least be open to debate about it-its just a school of thought and according to reports. A Pew report on World muslim populace revealed that a great number (50%+ view Sufis as heretical) Now those peaceful guys can be seen as heretical and Wahabis can't even be criticized?

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism a well known fact.

Women driving in Saudi arabia is not a religious related rather than a social one..specking out of your arss.

world is not based on your dreams.
Truth is wahabies did the September 11.
and they are continue killing people in everywhere
321-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Once again moron, there is not a school of thought which is called Wahhabism. There is not such a thing. It is a Hanbali fiqh and ancient fiqh that predates any Shia sect alive or daed. You have never been to Saudi Arabia so you have no idea what you are talking about. Shias also live in KSA even a few millions. They are not being killed. KSA is the heartland of Islam and I think we and our ancestors which are the Bani Hashim, Sahabah, the families of the caliphs and other important Muslims know what we follow.

Talk about talking out of your ***. I happened to google your name havizSultan - and I found out that you once claimed to be a Pashtun on another website just to be found out to lie. This makes me think that you are not a person to be trusted or believed hence why you should not talk badly about other peoples characters, people who are long dead and who you did never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom