What's new

Wagha border's Chacha Pakistani passes away at 90 years of age !! RIP

Well sir this yr only post in this site with whom i agree. I think its the first time that Umair Nawaz n Third Eye have agreed on something!:tup:

Ha ha.. I never noticed this before, thanks for pointing it out.

Unfortunately, it took the death of an icon to make us agree on something.

BTW, friendships that begin with disagreements last longest.

Ha ha.. I never noticed this before, thanks for pointing it out.

Unfortunately, it took the death of an icon to make us agree on something.

BTW, friendships that begin with disagreements last longest.

Plz dont upload anti Pakistani propaganda. U have most of them in recent days, in seemed u always searched for them.
If u stop this practice then we will be friends:kiss3:

My cousin told me that Baba ji would come to the girls and say Larkiyo waise bara barabri ka rolla dalti ho, ab naray laga ker batao k larko ka muqabla ker sakti ho....

anyway, he was being awarded Sitar-e-imtiaz too...

May his soul rest in peace and ALLAH grant him highest Jannah for 40 years he motivated soldiers of Pakistan and people of Pakistan never wanted something in return and lived his life like a lion true hero of Muslims and Pakistan :pakistan:

Plz dont upload anti Pakistani propaganda. U have most of them in recent days, in seemed u always searched for them.
It u stop this practice then we will be friends:kiss3:

Propaganda ?

I only post what I see in Pak papers .

We lost a hero & a true patriot. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

A day has past but realization has yet to set in, I just can't imagine going to Wagah and not seeing Chacha Ji there! There's still Imran and the Super Sonic Moulvi (Does a flag trick that makes an unusually loud flutter) but there was a spark about Chacha Ji that no one else had. So frail and advanced in years but still he'd shout in his weakened voice, unable to pronounce words, he'd shout just the same. Saluting the crowd, raising their spirits. Chacha gave us a great many moments to remember, I wish we could ever have had the chance to do the same for him.

I have not seen him but can sense the ' jazba' he must have had.

How many ppl here or among whom we know can say that they did what their heart asked them to do and did it willingly and well to a point that they became a ' misal' in their lifetime for others to emulate.

We all live like ants - crawling out from our anthills , rushing to work & rush back with little to give to our society , nation and environment other than what we are paid for.

Here I feel was a different man.

Propaganda ?

I only post what I see in Pak papers .

sadly sir our media gets 50 million dollers from america to report such things. Jhung(Geo) n Express r their biggest allies on that so plz b careful.

May Allah give him the best place to jannah and give us courage to respect our motherland and save it from some lunatic bozos.

Back
Top Bottom