What's new

Wagha border's Chacha Pakistani passes away at 90 years of age !! RIP

I'm very saddened to see the news. He is, was and always will be an icon for Pakistan. A simple man, yet so devoted and patriotic to PAKISTAN.

:pakistan:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

All of his devotion resulted in exactly what benefit to state?
Can someone shed light?
I would term this man as a crazy case and actually advice mental rehab!

I find this post strange & out of place.

This man all his life did something we all pay lip service to - love your nation , display it & wear it on your sleeve for all to see.

In the materialistic world we live in his actions may not amount to much on a balance sheet .

In life there are things that are beyond reach of a profit & loss account. This is one of them.

Can someone shed light?

Lets discuss the devotion of a fauji who sacrifices himself for his country- not for himself but for others including people like you-
Whats you retarded expert opinion on that sir?-

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
Darood_Sharif.jpg

Jazak Allah khair-

Can someone shed light?

Though your question is in a sense valid (materialistically I mean in tangible sense), but painful to us, bro...
But everything don't have a tangible benefit, but I can see an obvious intangible benefit for the generations to come. He has given a motivation to love the country and may be some one because of his motivation could do tangibly. He has been a source of motivation to pakistanis to love this country. He has recorded his love in history. Is it possible to us to love other country more than Pakistan as we are born here...He was born in a country with name India (he must have loved a word India initially as it's natural for sometime) but he turned his love for Pakistan...
He must have done this initially for many years when he must not have been famouse...

I think enough light has been shed on the thread...:(
we admit we should do something practically as well. May Allah give us powers and sources (AMEEN!).. :)

Inna Lillahay wa inaahlilaahay rajayoon....
may Allah grant him a place in janatul firdows in company of Pakistan's founders and lovers (AMEEN!)

:pakistan:

Can someone shed light?

This is called devotion sir, devoting yr life entirely to the cause. Not many have Guts to do that in this so called modern 21st Century.

The man is a Legend n he should be remembered as one!!!

Back
Top Bottom