What's new

Voter Registration for Overseas Pakistanis

VCHENG...... No matter how many pics you post here you can't vote :D

On topic. Non residents should be given the right to vote, as well dual nationals. but they should not be allowed to hold Public office.

^^ the latest official news is that they will be given right to vote, however those who have abandoned Pakistani nationality will not be able to do so....

Supreme Court orders to set up polling booths in all foreign missions of #Pakistan or set up e voting system or mail in votes EC

#News

@Web Master

Last edited by a moderator:
Supreme Court orders to set up polling booths in all foreign missions of #Pakistan or set up e voting system or mail in votes EC

#News

@Web Master

He just pissed on overseas Pakistani rights - he is in bed with NS - mark my words.

Last edited by a moderator:
While sitting comfortably in their centrally air-conditioned/heated houses they love to ride the western democracy bandwagon and advocate unrestrained libertarianism to impress Goras and find their place in Goras lands..........nothing personal against expats, but they don't deserve the right to decide for the country they abandon.

Well you don't know many overseas Pakistanis, trust me, they are truly pissed off with Mr kana.

I surely know those who are happy. but I know many Pakistanis working in financial markets, citibank, WB, IMF are seeing it as a job opportunity lost.... :))

and I am glad...

I surely know those who are happy. but I know many Pakistanis working in financial markets, citibank, WB, IMF are seeing it as a job opportunity lost.... :))

and I am glad...

You know they are the ones bankrolling Mr Khan's party - my young simple friend. ;)

wrong.... he only pissed TuQ, his phallowers and some fools...

Well that's not his job to piss people... neither his oath to P.Musharraf mentioned pissing people.

Election commission is fraud... elections are fixed.

Read PTI as PPP, Imran Khan's lack of interest in Sindh clearly hints that he had made deal with PPP, contest would be fought in Punjab, rest of Pakistan is fixed.

While sitting comfortably in their centrally air-conditioned/heated houses they love to ride the western democracy bandwagon and advocate unrestrained libertarianism to impress Goras and find their place in Goras lands..........nothing personal against expats, but they don't deserve the right to decide for the country they abandon.

lets agree for a while.. but they have right to educate you and show you how you are being made fooled by judiciary.

He just pissed on overseas Pakistani rights - he is in bed with NS - mark my words.

They are all corrupt crooks, why is it no problem to any Pakistani if law is being violated by CJ him self, on daily basis?

Govt should make mechanism for overseas Pakistanis to cast their votes: SC

The Supreme Court (SC) has ordered the federal government for formulating a mechanism for overseas Pakistanis so that they can cast votes at polling stations set up in Pakistani embassies in various countries across the globe.

The SC on Thursday resumed the hearing of a case pertaining to allowing overseas Pakistanis to cast their votes and directed that Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and ministries of interior and overseas Pakistanis to call a meeting to devise a mechanism in this regard.

The court suggested that the country’s foreign missions can be used as polling stations and that ballot papers can be provided to respective missions after collecting relevant information about number of voters etc.

Moreover, overseas voters should themselves send their sealed ballot papers to the Election Commission to avoid any foul play.

The court directed that such a mechanism be developed before the elections, adding NADRA and overseas Pakistanis ministry should assist the Election Commission in this regard.

Supreme Court bench said that according to ECP around 4 million overseas Pakistanis have been registered as voters and that registration of others should also be ensured.

The court said that if there is a need to enact a law in this regard then it should do so. The hearing was adjourned till Feb 22.

Govt should make mechanism for overseas Pakistanis to cast their votes: SC | The Nation

Back
Top Bottom