What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

I dont know but my wife is very very happy about this,

she says Kamal deserves it for making fun of hindus,now when he is in deep **** none of his secular liberal people are with him.

kamal,come on leave India.

we have had enough of you.

she says Kamal deserves it for making fun of hindus,now when he is in deep **** none of his secular liberal people are with him.

When did this happen, making fun of Hindus??

Hindus are the most racists people on this planet....this comes from a lifetime of experience living as a hindu in tamil nadu .

On a nearby tea shop overheard people saying we all would be forced to wear a burqa if this goes on like this - i for one would certainly like that to happen even though i myself is a hindu .

why ?? YOU OWN A BURQUA SHOP ?? :rofl:

Brahmins dislikes Kamal(himself as a brahmin) becoz he always mocking them in his earlier movies. I am sure his wife is brahmin so don't take into serious note.

Brahmins in India are regularly made fun of are seen by each and every person out there as the only reason for caste status. You can make as much fun of them as possible. I don't think this is anything unique to Kamal Hassan, scores of films out there like those u speak of in each language.

When did this happen, making fun of Hindus??

all the time,ever since his dad failed to smash this spoilt kid's face and learn him to make a living by respecting people.

Hindus are the most racists people on this planet....this comes from a lifetime of experience living as a hindu in tamil nadu .

hows ur post related to what i said?

Brahmins in India are regularly made fun of are seen by each and every person out there as the only reason for caste status. You can make as much fun of them as possible. I don't think this is anything unique to Kamal Hassan, scores of films out there like those u speak of in each language.

well this is anusha here and let me reply,

u have no idea about what kamal does to brahmins,

sincere normal brahmins dont face trouble in their home towns/villages but it is ebcause of people like kamal hassan whose family of lawyers sided with the kings and abused normal public.

they are the elites who contributed nothing to society usefully and now wear the coat of secular liberals mocking a community which he belongs and most of the bad name they get is because of these very own elites.

but who bears the brunt? some poor priest who is not political enough to change his stance and lives by the old rules.

i wish kamal gets bankrupt,quits movies and get bashed in public black and blue for his audacity.

Brahmins dislikes Kamal(himself as a brahmin) becoz he always mocking them in his earlier movies. I am sure his wife is brahmin so don't take into serious note.

so u r the serious person here,what r ur views?

why dont u mention ur name and caste and i ll tell the story.

F**k ,madras high court division bench put stay on single bench green signal to the movie.Now they will fight it out in the supreme court.

when was AMMA part of NDA ? Last I heard they pulled down Atal from PMship..

Amma is a bigtime Hindu right winger.

Even MGR and AIADMK are,

Thats how TamBrahms countered christian missionary funded DMK/DK.

F**k ,madras high court division bench put stay on single bench green signal to the movie.Now they will fight it out in the supreme court.

super news.

is there anywhere else for the right winger to go,in the UPA or the left,he ll be vomitting all his guttural fluids and die.

Back
Top Bottom