What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

I know you can't beat me with facts and reality.. Insult and evade from reality is best what you can do... :rofl:

I ask you for list of missile, you can't.

Yr forces simply suck thumb and watch us roll over you. :lol:
The fact now is: we fired at Itu-aba, we rammed your ship, so what can PLAF with poor skill pilot can do ??

I'm talk about present:coffee:

The fact now is: we fired at Itu-aba, we rammed your ship, so what can PLAF with poor skill pilot can do ??

I'm talk about present:coffee:

You want to talk about useless thing???

The fact is, the boat you fired at is ROC, dont you realise that??? :lol:

THey fired back at you, so what you want? :lol:

Taiwan’s “newsletter” said the March 22 and 26, the Vietnamese armed patrol boats, twice close to Itu Aba Island, the Taiwan sea patrol boats expelled were the other firing provocative, The Taiwan side then fired warning shots. Taiwan defenders of the Pacific Island state of emergency immediately ready returned fire.

of

the

data for: Coast Guard boats.

Taiwan “newsletter, said March 22 and 26, the Vietnamese armed patrol boats, twice close to Itu Aba Island, the Taiwan sea patrol boats expelled, was the other side firing provocative, the Taiwan side is then also fired warning shots. Taiwan defenders of the Pacific Island state of emergency immediately ready returned fire.

It is understood that, from conflict to shake Taiwan, “Presidential Palace” and “National Security” senior Taiwan “National Security Council convened an emergency meeting of an inter-ministerial, the defenders may not use of force, but also through the” diplomatic “way to Vietnam to express the most serious protest, not only in Taiwan, and Vietnam for the first time the armed forces head-on collision, leaving the fickle nature of the Spratly Islands conflict, warming to the highest point ever.
However, Taiwan’s China Times Weekly also mentioned, suddenly facing the Coast Guard officers and men, ready to take the war was like doomsday, the more soldiers looked sluggish, eyes tears straight round and round in the fortifications at a loss .

Can you show how mighty your Vietnam forces going to withstand the bombardment of our cruise missile and Ballistic missile?

I am talkin about current, ok? You dont try to evade, Coward! :lol:

I bet even before it takes off, it will be destroyed..

SY-400 Short-Range Ballistic Missile | Military-Today.com

WS-2 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

DongFeng 15 (CSS-6, M-9) Short-Range Ballistic Missile - SinoDefence.com

CJ-10 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A-100 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

Anti-ship ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-802 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

C-602 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't realise China is far far too powerful..

So what you think the Su-30Mkk is so special since we also have? We don't bother to even order more becos, the tech inside simply cannot match our surging technology..

Plus, China relationship with Russia has upgraded to strategic level.. We can ask Russia for more info. They will be happily provide all your technical of your version.. Or simply stop any aid to your side when war start..

Russian is very practical people. Who is powerful , he will side who. This is the reality of the real world.

Welcome to the real world, kid! :wave:

You can say what you want, I'm just a little correction: we are owned Su-30MK2V, is not Su-30MKK.
"Su-30MK2 is a further improvement to SU-30MKK with upgraded avionics and maritime strike capabilities"

You want to talk about useless thing???

The fact is, the boat you fired at is ROC, dont you realise that??? :lol:

THey fired back at you, so what you want? :lol:
so , China won't protect Itu-aba if we attack it ?? good, this isl soon will come back to VN :coffee:

How about our Marine ship ram your surveillance ship ??where is PLAF with their poor skill pilot ?? hidding in hangar and cry ??
Can you show how mighty your Vietnam forces going to withstand the bombardment of our cruise missile and Ballistic missile?

I am talkin about current, ok? You dont try to evade, Coward!
Then fire it now if you have the guts, don't just mouth fighting again and again :coffee:

Well..India would most likely offer EW upgrades to the Su-30's.
The reason why the Chinese were successful against the VN Su-30's is their own exp with the aircraft and electronics fit.
If the EW suite of the MKI is transplanted into the VN Su-30's.. the results may not be the same again.
by far the best post i had seen from u .:D

yes the outcome would have been the opposite :lol:

News from: China's large military forum insider "pupu", this person is very well-informed and reliable news
Papu!!! :woot:

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

Is that the level of credibility of news sources for the Chinese on this forum? This is ridiculous and beyond hilarious!
lol-049.gif

what the hell happened with those Su 30. Russia's tech is not good enough ?? Oki, VNAF officer is in big trouble now if it true.They've bought the wrong craft. :hitwall:

btw: I posted the incident in VN forum already, but no one known yet .

Greetings, my friend!
I wouldn't say VN bought the wrong crafts. It's the same story for Iraq during first Gulf War and China in early 90's century. They all thought that their military force could be greatly improved as long as they could bring in some new jets and tank and ships. However, modern warfare turn out to be a whole different story.
Su30 are great aircraft, but like all other ordinary 3rd gen plane(or 4th gen according to the more popular russian standard), it has conventional on board radar and minimal EWS etc.. Without additional supports such as AWACS or at least AEW, electronic warfare aircrafts, and and whole digital command network based on efficient data link integrating the entire fighting forces, Su30s or F15s, they are not very much better than a SU15 or Mig21. I might be bullshitting but without proper additional support, Flankers can be easily detected, jammed, and locked.

so , China won't protect Itu-aba if we attack it ?? good, this isl soon will come back to VN :coffee:

Go ahead, you will only provide us an excuse to take you out, meanwhile to directly access the control over the Taiping Island from ROC. :coffee:

Go ahead, you will only provide us an excuse to take you out, meanwhile to directly access the control over the Taiping Island from ROC. :coffee:
You have so many excuse already, problem is: your PLAF suck, and your pilot skill suck too. Enjoy happy time in Scarborough and we will attack Itu-aba when China's situation get worse there:coffee:

You have so many excuse already, problem is: your PLAF suck, and your pilot skill suck too. Enjoy happy time in Scarborough and we will attack Itu-aba when China's situation get worse there:coffee:

Anyway, good luck of trying to annex a chunk of land from China. :coffee:

VN (SVN)always lose......1974 1979 1988.......XXXX and they never remember it.
AAF60F8DCBB.jpg

Sorry to say that

Papu!!! :woot:

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

Is that the level of credibility of news sources for the Chinese on this forum? This is ridiculous and beyond hilarious!
lol-049.gif

Lol bro :partay:

Although Chinese aircraft locked us 100 times, I don't scare. For me, an Army without ethics, always lying their friends, use their soldiers for actions, parades as advertisements to satisfy themselves --> That Army cannot long exist on the world map! Modern Chinese and their government has forgotten all morals that 孔子 (Kong Zi) taught. They will be destroy!

Lol bro :partay:

Although Chinese aircraft locked us 100 times, I don't scare. For me, an Army without ethics, always lying their friends, use their soldiers for actions, parades as advertisements to satisfy themselves --> That Army cannot long exist on the world map! Modern Chinese and their government has forgotten all morals that 孔子 (Kong Zi) taught. They will be destroy!

以德报怨何如?’子曰:‘何以报德?以直报怨,以德报德。’” 孔子said ,For ingratitude like VN , we should destroy it...:coffee:

and my man done what 孔子 taught to us PerFectly Like bomb the mine ,Factory...in 1979...
Sorry to say that..

Back
Top Bottom