What's new

Vietnam provocation and what should China reaction?

OMG CHINA LOST TO VIETNAM ( SORRY NOT OFFENDING VIETNAM BUT COMPARING) THIS IS A DISGRACE FOR CHINA A COUNTRY 1/10TH OF YOUR POPULATION ECONOMY IS MUCH SMALLER ETC WOWW

Ottoman sh!t lost to many countries.

If you will think rationally you will find that WAR with any south east country would bring uncle SAM into the action.
Bringing some of the workers back is nothing but to pressurize and to bring own status UP on diplomatic table.

I believe we're on different tracks here. I was inquiring why China is repatriating workers and citizens at this time and the link turn out to be a re post from an old news.

The US is very clear on this, she is not going to wars for other country's territorial disputes, not even for UK over Falkland if asked.

I believe we're on different tracks here. I was inquiring why China is repatriating workers and citizens at this time and the link turn out to be a re post from an old news.

The US is very clear on this, she is not going to wars for other country's territorial disputes, not even for UK over Falkland if asked.
But it will not lose any chance to throw back China 20 years back !!!
It will speed up its weapons flow into vietnam for free in case of war with China .

Why would you all tried to RE-DEBATES the article which was on Global Times, June 23, 2011 ?

Don't you know Determined Tiger got banned has so many times in PDF?

hehe,how about your mighty ottoman,how many aircraft carriers does he have?

This is an interesting debate between the former "sick man of Europe" with "sick man of Asia". I think China and the Turks are way too far apart to have any conflicts.

This is an interesting debate between the former "sick man of Europe" with "sick man of Asia". I think China and the Turks are way too far apart to have any conflicts.

that was too long before,today we win the most gold medals in olympic games.

ey your eyes blind or you dumb? i never said you lost to japan i said you got f.... you had so much casulties and they invaded you + you had support of USA AND SOVIET UNION OH THATS A REALL SHAMEE

HAHAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE ALL MADE BE EUROPEON LOOK IF YOUR BRAIN IS SO SMALL JUST SEARCH IT AND THEN TALK , WE USED MUSKETS WAY BEFORE EUROPEONS AND MADE THEM WAY BEFORE ( IN MANY WESTERN SOURCES ETC) LOST TO TIMUR , I DNT NO ABOUT THAT BUT HE WAS A TURK ASWELL , WE HAVE NO SHAME , ALSO WHAT WORLD IS THIS FAITHGUY IN ? WE NEVER HAD A WAR WITH ISREAL DUMBASS - IN REPUBLIC TIMES NEARLY ALL OUR MILITARY OPERATIONS WERE SUCCCESFUL WE HARDLY HAD ANY WAY , EASILY INVADED CYPRUS ETC SO PLEASE DNT CRY
Well,if not all ,at least most of them are design and made by europeans that ottoman hired.

torn apart ? ottoman empire falling? after 624 years thats natural , what is britian or france to what it was in 1900? a small island UK , but that doesnt remove their proudnes that ruled for years or french having the power to war with many europeon nations in napoleon times , or turks who ruled for 624 years who had war with nearly a whole continent as oposing religious beliefs ( with europe , spain under charles V who was very very strong , hasburgs , german mercaneries , polish etc) safavids in other front , and russia , or that we had 16 great empires , and that we fought 3 superpowers and their colonised people and greece and armenians and arabs

mate europeons at the time were behind in muskets , cannons what are you on about , jannisaries were one of the first units in the world to use muskets and firearms what you on about , if you know nothing then dont talk

torn apart ? ottoman empire falling? after 624 years thats natural , what is britian or france to what it was in 1900? a small island UK , but that doesnt remove their proudnes that ruled for years or french having the power to war with many europeon nations in napoleon times , or turks who ruled for 624 years who had war with nearly a whole continent as oposing religious beliefs ( with europe , spain under charles V who was very very strong , hasburgs , german mercaneries , polish etc) safavids in other front , and russia , or that we had 16 great empires , and that we fought 3 superpowers and their colonised people and greece and armenians and arabs

mate europeons at the time were behind in muskets , cannons what are you on about , jannisaries were one of the first units in the world to use muskets and firearms what you on about , if you know nothing then dont talk
That still don't change the fact that you got torn apart.and still doesn't change that turks were kicked out from east asia by china.

every empire fell so that dont matter , explain to me how vietnam beat you in the war?

Vietnam beat us ? When? We have ruled them for one thousand years .
You know nothing about east asia.

Chinese have many friends such as Japan, vietnam, philippines and many more. now this nations are turning as friend of India too. Its great for regional cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom