What's new

Vietnam acknowledged Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea in 1958

Glad you like it.

I thought you were just against Communism but seems I am wrong about that. Funny how a guy who always complains about racist comments being directed against him would make similar remarks against an entire nation of people. You like hypocrisy much?

I thought you were just against Communism but seems I am wrong about that.
But I am. This has nothing to do with communism but about a country's sovereignty.

Funny how a guy who always complains about racist comments being directed against him would make similar remarks against an entire nation of people. You like hypocrisy much?
Do not see the irony, eh? Irony, not hypocrisy.

Do not see the irony, eh? Irony, not hypocrisy.

Only irony I see is that our professional here is too afraid to use some of the words that his Vietnamese compatriots are using on a regular basis. Correct term would probably be cowardice.

I thought you were just against Communism but seems I am wrong about that. Funny how a guy who always complains about racist comments being directed against him would make similar remarks against an entire nation of people. You like hypocrisy much?

Didn't i told you guys, he is a racist himself," he HATE all CHINESE not only CHINA" but most of all for being a "VIET" he's nothing but a textbook example of a shameless "self-hated traitor" period. :pop:

Only irony I see is that our professional here is too afraid to use some of the words that his Vietnamese compatriots are using on a regular basis. Correct term would probably be cowardice.
The real irony here is from a Chinese who had to admit that there are racist Chinese here but is now crying about that fact pointed out about the people he defends.

The real irony here is from a Chinese who had to admit that there are racist Chinese here but is now crying about that fact pointed out about the people he defends.

Oh yeah? When Chinese members make racist comments I step in and tell them that it is wrong to do such things. When is the last time that you stepped in when your fellow countrymen were blabbering about "chinks" and "gutless hans"?

Love hearing stuff like this from a hypocrite who jumps at a single complimentary comment regarding his heritage from a person who wasn't even Chinese. What do we call this again... inferiority complex or paranoia? Perhaps a combination of both?

Love hearing stuff like this from a hypocrite who jumps at a single complimentary comment regarding his heritage from a person who wasn't even Chinese. What do we call this again... inferiority complex or paranoia? Perhaps a combination of both?
No idea what you are referring to. If I am as narcissistic as the Chinese members here who trips over their keyboards in thanking each other for useless 'useful' posts, including the racists ones that got many of you temporarily suspended, I would have 'jumped' many times over. But I guess those are/were truly 'useful' racist posts as they serve as identifying and unifying markers for your crowd.

No idea what you are referring to. If I am as narcissistic as the Chinese members here who trips over their keyboards in thanking each other for useless 'useful' posts, including the racists ones that got many of you temporarily suspended, I would have 'jumped' many times over. But I guess those are/were truly 'useful' racist posts as they serve as identifying and unifying markers for your crowd.

I never said you were narcissistic. I just thought that you had a serious inferiority complex and is severely paranoid. That on top of the fact that you are unwilling to acknowledge your mistakes even when you are wrong.

I can say the same thing about the "Vietnamese boys" here but I am not gonna make an ignorant statement like that. Hypocrisy really isn't my thing.

I never said you were narcissistic. I just thought that you had a serious inferiority complex and is severely paranoid. That on top of the fact that you are unwilling to acknowledge your mistakes even when you are wrong.
I keep asking for evidences of when but am still waiting...By the way, opinions are usually excluded because an opinion by its nature is inexact.

I can say the same thing about the "Vietnamese boys" here but I am not gonna make an ignorant statement like that. Hypocrisy really isn't my thing.
No need for YOU to make such statements. Sometimes too much can distract and spoil the fun. There are enough racist and narcissistic Chinese members here to more than take up what you do not contribute. By the way, even in this discussion, am here more as a US citizen than a Vietnamese citizen. For the time I have been here, I have not seen any racist Americans here who got banned, but plenty of Chinese members got suspended. Funny, huh? I could be wrong about the Americans, though.

I keep asking for evidences of when but am still waiting...By the way, opinions are usually excluded because an opinion by its nature is inexact.

No need for YOU to make such statements. Sometimes too much can distract and spoil the fun. There are enough racist and narcissistic Chinese members here to more than take up what you do not contribute. By the way, even in this discussion, am here more as a US citizen than a Vietnamese citizen. For the time I have been here, I have not seen any racist Americans here who got banned, but plenty of Chinese members got suspended. Funny, huh? I could be wrong about the Americans, though.

Lots of time you were wrong. First about China's purchase of Hummer and then about the "F-111" stationed in Chengdu. I also recall the snappy little retort from you when I said that the deal was dropped. Care to repeat or do you want me to repeat it? Too bad most of those threads got deleted though. Mod handle?

I have not seen any racist Americans here who got banned, but plenty of Chinese members got suspended. Funny, huh? I could be wrong about the Americans, though.

Reever and CAPTAIN AMERICA just for starters. Just because you don't notice them doesn't mean they don't exist. Yet this is no proof that the U.S. is a country of racists.

You choose to be more Vietnamese or American when the situation suits you. Also there is no need for you to tell me what to do. I don't take orders from hypocrites.

Lots of time you were wrong. First about China's purchase of Hummer and then about the "F-111" stationed in Chengdu. I also recall the snappy little retort from you when I said that the deal was dropped. Care to repeat or do you want me to repeat it? Too bad most of those threads got deleted though. Mod handle?
Say what? You must have got me mixed up with someone else, buddy. I never denied the fact that China bought the Hummer brand but the original 'Hummer' was manufactured by AM General. The name 'Hummer' was originally a slang or nickname, never an actual label or brand name. The civilian version was branded so by automaker General Motors. As for the F-111, I was on it for four years, I know the bases the aircraft was stationed because I have been to all of them. So for me to make any sort of comment about the F-111 being in China would be quite startling. Get your facts about me straight, pal.

Reever and CAPTAIN AMERICA just for starters. Just because you don't notice them doesn't mean they don't exist. Yet this is no proof that the U.S. is a country of racists.
Even if they are they are still far outnumbered by the racist Chinese members here. And I do not read every single post anyone make to know anything about them. On the other hand, the racist Chinese here made no bones about what they are and from them tripping over their keyboards thanking each other for those 'useful' posts rife with racial innuendos, looks like your boys are quite proud of what they are.

Say what? You must have got me mixed up with someone else, buddy. I never denied the fact that China bought the Hummer brand but the original 'Hummer' was manufactured by AM General. The name 'Hummer' was originally a slang or nickname, never an actual label or brand name. The civilian version was branded so by automaker General Motors. As for the F-111, I was on it for four years, I know the bases the aircraft was stationed because I have been to all of them. So for me to make any sort of comment about the F-111 being in China would be quite startling. Get your facts about me straight, pal.

Even if they are they are still far outnumbered by the racist Chinese members here. And I do not read every single post anyone make to know anything about them. On the other hand, the racist Chinese here made no bones about what they are and from them tripping over their keyboards thanking each other for those 'useful' posts rife with racial innuendos, looks like your boys are quite proud of what they are.

How thick are you? China never bought the Hummer brand. The deal didn't work out. When I pointed it out I got the snide comment from you.

Don't remember what I was talking about when I said F-111 in Chengdu? Remember what you said at the beginning of the year when J-20 photos started leaking out? You wrote some brilliant comments and I regret not recording them.

I have no answer for your second argument except that it supports every single accusation I've made about you in this thread.

How thick are you? China never bought the Hummer brand. The deal didn't work out. When I pointed it out I got the snide comment from you.
When I asked to be proven wrong, I expected to be proven on something much more foundational, like when I explained what Chinese engineers said regarding a submission...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ion-fighter-exceed-rivals-16.html#post1100176

...Not about being proven wrong because I failed to keep up with the latest news in The Financial Times. In business, even captains of industries have been known to be occasionally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom