What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

No offence but what a stupid bunch!They saw the flow increasing but were still standing there and what were they doing in the middle of a fucking river.

The heartless bunch whistling is equally annoying.

water level suddenly rose and they were scared to even go back, stuck on rock which eventually came under water too.
but the worst part these people whisling and enjoying their fate instead of throwing a rope to them

Very tragic incident, but it also reminds us to take safety seriously.
College students are known for doing such stuff.
Idiots...locals kept on yelling at them to get out of the water... but they were too cocky to listen to poor tea vendor.

idiot it was not a tsunami. just some water released from a dam. they had 7 minutes to save their lives which anyone with basic swimming knowledge would have done

no idiot if you have basic knowledge of swimming I dare you to go in front of water like that, even experienced swimmer will pee in the pants.

idiot it was not a tsunami. just some water released from a dam. they had 7 minutes to save their lives which anyone with basic swimming knowledge would have done
I never said it was a tsunami you moron! I just said you talk big as if you can swim in a tsunami.
And mind you...you are not the only one on this planet who knows how to swim. There are better swimmers than you in the group itself who unfortunately got drowned. So, relax...you wont stand a chance in those waters.

water level suddenly rose and they were scared to even go back, stuck on rock which eventually came under water too.
but the worst part these people whisling and enjoying their fate instead of throwing a rope to them
Maybe those people were trying to warn them or something.. :what:

You can have any background or foreground. I care two hoots. Because you have no idea whom you're talking too. You were in your nickers when I retired.

says an idiot. Where did you retire from? Your mummy's purse string?

Ouch!Looks like that hurt a lot.Hopefully,I won't be charged with grievous bodily harm:rofl:

No it actually never hurts. Have a beer and chill miss peaboy.

I never said it was a tsunami you moron! I just said you talk big as if you can swim in a tsunami.
And mind you...you are not the only one on this planet who knows how to swim. There are better swimmers than you in the group itself who unfortunately got drowned. So, relax...you wont stand a chance in those waters.

You do not need to be an ace swimmer to win, you just need self confidence and some common sense. Come back to me when an indian can swim faster then our women

Someone thanked u for this post? Guess you have deluded twin
Yup! I told him stop acting tough on the internet because it all sounds ridiculous but according to him it works for him.:drag:

Not stopping him is the least I could do,ay!

It seems they took that river with a lazy attitude.They cant even think the danger behind that current

lea
Yup! I told him stop acting tough on the internet because it all sounds ridiculous but according to him it works for him.:drag:

Not stopping him is the least I could do,ay!

least you can do is make all the kids in your neighbor hood swim by the age of 10. take them to the pool instead of stalking this forum

Back
Top Bottom