What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

@Always Neutral : U r rite man. Its a fact we the Asians cant swim.. I my self cant swim ..i saw kids here swiming in a big river but they are living there on the river side.. But other then i will say just 5 % can swim

Pukhtoon we are all born in a womb filled with liquid so we were born to swim. Russia developed a program where children were born in swimming tanks. You know what they child swam for 5 minutes underwater when it popped out before it took its first breath.

No you are not. You just yelled. :lol:

ha ha your perception not mine

that explains Caps Lock writing style !

because none of you could refute my photos of training your special forces

No offence but what a stupid bunch!They saw the flow increasing but were still standing there and what were they doing in the middle of a fucking river.

The heartless bunch whistling is equally annoying.

They won't be having enough time... + they don't know how to swim... when with friends and gf's its hard to realize... very sad indeed

Pukhtoon we are all born in a womb filled with liquid so we were born to swim. Russia developed a program where children were born in swimming tanks. You know what they child swam for 5 minutes underwater when it popped out before it took its first breath.

ha ha your perception not mine

because none of you could refute my photos of training your special forces
cant u chose any other thread to display ur awesomeness dumbass. Open a new thread : I , Me and Myself and die there ,.

yeah u were born out of the seeds spread by of Superman. !

u blind too sir!can't read small letters ?

thats because i am old so will be blind soon, but why does a 16 year old chap like u have blinkers?

cant u chose any other thread to display ur awesomeness dumbass. Open a new thread : I , Me and Myself and die there ,.
idiot and a dumbass since you have not commented with any sense

NO BUT WE MAKE SURE THEY LEARN EARLY.

YES YOUR MOM IS CALLING RUN AND HIDE BEHIND HER SKIRT.
Ah! The ALL CAPS rage :lol:

Looks like keeping your head cool was not really a part of the British SF training.:rofl:

Ah! The ALL CAPS rage :lol:

Looks like keeping your head cool was not really a part of the British SF training.:rofl:
Kids like you will be kids. Now go home and hide between your mums sari.

@Always Neutral Is neutral some wierd-@$$ British slang word for trolling? o_O Spare us your smug and idiotic worldview.

You got two thanks for posting gibberish. Take a sunday off and take all your neighbors kids and teach them swimming instead of posting gibberish. Cheers

shocking,,,,,,!!!
....RIP
i'm sure all of us have done some pretty stupid things in our times....so lets not be too critical

shocking,,,,,,!!!
....RIP
i'm sure all of us have done some pretty stupid things in our times....so lets not be too critical
I agree its a sad video but I hope it changes people perception in india that sitting behind desks as most Indian parents like their children to do will not equip them to face challenges in life.Indian's need to become more sporty. Look at your hockey? Even small countries beat you at it.

Back
Top Bottom