What's new

Video Gamers report in!

2m3pukh.jpg

kdmia1.jpg

Look closely at the bridge in the background...

I am tired of playing video games, they are a waste of time, and you spend time on learning pseudo skills which are useless in real life. If anything I am trying to quite or at least trying to,play less video games.

Also, if I have children, I hope I come up of a way by which I can some how keep them away from trashy tv and waste of life video games.

I hope they are athletic

Inshallah. Amen. Allah Nazer e bad say bachai.

I am tired of playing video games, they are a waste of time, and you spend time on learning pseudo skills which are useless in real life. If anything I am trying to quite or at least trying to,play less video games.

Also, if I have children, I hope I come up of a way by which I can some how keep them away from trashy tv and waste of life video games.

I hope they are athletic

Inshallah. Amen. Allah Nazer e bad say bachai.

Try to include your kids in sports clubs.

Whichever sport they like Football, Cricket, Tennis etc.

Im sure they'll love that and spend more time on education and sports/play instead of video games.

:cheesy: AWESOME! I cannot wait for it ! The graphics look simply gorgeous!

PS: That Roman commander was a complete jerk...

yay total war fans :))) rome total war is gonna be one hell of a game
btw i am looking for a laptop to buy and i found this one
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX laptop
APU Quad Core A10/
6GB/
1TB/ DOS/
512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7660G (Integrated) and 2 GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Graphics (Dedicated)

i think i should be able to run rome 2 total war on medium to high settings what do you guys think
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
yay total war fans :))) rome total war is gonna be one hell of a game
btw i am looking for a laptop to buy and i found this one
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX laptop
APU Quad Core A10/
6GB/
1TB/ DOS/
512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7660G (Integrated) and 2 GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Graphics (Dedicated)

i think i should be able to run rome 2 total war on medium to high settings what do you guys think
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

We cannot say much to it till they release the official requirements. But the developers said that they will try to keep the min specs of Shogun 2, so if you can play S2 on high sets, you should be able to play R2TW at least on medium settings.

-NO guarantee on that, if you want to be 100% sure, wait some weeks or months till they release the official spec requirements-

Can any one provide me link to download age of empires or games like that??

PLease provide me the steps also if you can... :)

black ops mwf 2 ..aur choro military wali ko tomb raider ai ha nae khel k dkho mza ajai ga

my favrt games are moha nfs fifa black ops and obviously gta series which i love the most and also new tomb raider is outstanding....

Back
Top Bottom