What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Black Flag is awesome....its great to be a pirate....hrrrrrrrr

Assassin’s-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-.jpg

soon will be playin BF4 and Batman arkham origins...gonna finish these three game this winter

@p(-)0ENiX

Could you suggest me a game/app for iOS and android so that me and my 2 friends can play and compete with each other in real time???

Or any site where we could all play at the same time from 3 different parts of the globe???

@p(-)0ENiX

Could you suggest me a game/app for iOS and android so that me and my 2 friends can play and compete with each other in real time???

Or any site where we could all play at the same time from 3 different parts of the globe???

I don't think @p(-)0ENiX is into the Barbie Dress Up games that you & your friends would be paying ? :unsure:

But of course I could be wrong...maybe he does play that kind ! :meeting:

I don't think @p(-)0ENiX is into the Barbie Dress Up games that you & your friends would be paying ? :unsure:

Do you think I am a preteen who plays barbie games???o_O
And how do you know about those games??? Any experience???:azn:
If YES(which in all probabilities is) tell me which is your fav barbie range and which attire suits her best??:devil:

Black Flag is awesome....its great to be a pirate....hrrrrrrrr
soon will be playin BF4 and Batman arkham origins...gonna finish these three game this winter

Arkham Origins is a great game. Didn't like Black Flag, not even a stealth game anymore. Splinter Cell Blacklist was also really good.

Arkham Origins is a great game. Didn't like Black Flag, not even a stealth game anymore. Splinter Cell Blacklist was also really good.
but dude...origins is boring...all dark....no riddler...and everything else is the same.....story quality is not even close to asylum

blacklist is the best stealth game i have ever played....after IGI

i liked black flag bcoz of its pirate factor

but dude...origins is boring...all dark....no riddler...and everything else is the same.....story quality is not even close to asylum

blacklist is the best stealth game i have ever played....after IGI

i liked black flag bcoz of its pirate factor
True, it is not as good as Asylum or City, but still I think it was better than Black Flag. It was made by a different developer, the original developer (Rocksteady) is making a proper sequel for PS4.

And my favourite stealth games are the Hitman series by far...

How much are console games in India?

Got my PS-3 cracked today. Playing GTA V and loving it. Trying to steal a 747 at the airport but I always get shot :mad:

are u asking about price ??

well console games are costly over here as consoles are not as common as pc(s) are......tatz why pc games are preferred more in india .....people are crazy for lan gaming....counter strike is like the national game of india...

True, it is not as good as Asylum or City, but still I think it was better than Black Flag. It was made by a different developer, the original developer (Rocksteady) is making a proper sequel for PS4.

And my favourite stealth games are the Hitman series by far...

GTA V cost 3000 bucks for PS-3. Honestly I cant shell out that much cash, esp since I've been used to playing pirated games on PC :p:. So got a jailbreak and bought the pirated cd for 150 bucks (PS: I am not a fan of multiplayer PSN so does'nt matter much)

@p(-)0ENiX

You might like Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The game is available for both iOS & Android, but you will need to create an Origin ID to login & play with your friends.

WHAT IS AN EA ID / ORIGIN ID?

Lol! No, I don't play Barbie Dress Up games. :lol:

Do you think I am a preteen who plays barbie games???o_O
And how do you know about those games??? Any experience???:azn:
If YES(which in all probabilities is) tell me which is your fav barbie range and which attire suits her best??:devil:

Haha! Even as a child, I didn't know a single girl that played a Barbie related video game. They all played racing & fighting games like Street Fight or Tekken with me. :D

You might like Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The game is available for both iOS & Android, but you will need to create an Origin ID to login & play with your friends.

WHAT IS AN EA ID / ORIGIN ID?

Lol! No, I don't play Barbie Dress Up games. :lol:

Haha! Even as a child, I didn't know a single girl that played a Barbie related video game. They all played racing & fighting games like Street Fight or Tekken with me. :D

Thanks @p(-)0ENiX !!!:-)
I just finished one round of need for speed.:)
Next I'll be competing with my friends.

Back
Top Bottom