What's new

VHP says Keep Bangladeshis out of Census

Delusions simply knows no bound. First make up some numbers out of thin air, and then beat it up. Enjoy it fanboys.

Dear EW, shove your apologetic conspiracy theories elsewhere --- when the people themselves accept they are Bangladeshi migrants, dont be like an ostrich denying the reality.

Even in my office canteen in mumbai, there are about dozen Bangladeshis. God knows how they came. :frown:

Yeah, my housemaid came from tripura, my drivers say they had their family in mizoram. Theres a guy in Oysters where his accent is pure WB but he denies it. The list goes on and on. In rajshahi and Sylhet you'd find many illegal Indians involved in the liquor business, many of'em are farmers who comes during day.

Yeah, my housemaid came from tripura, my drivers say they had their family in mizoram. Theres a guy in Oysters where his accent is pure WB but he denies it. The list goes on and on. In rajshahi and Sylhet you'd find many illegal Indians involved in the liquor business, many of'em are farmers who comes during day.

So what are you trying to prove? There is illegal migration? You know you're just proving his point don't you?

Our point is that there should be NO illegal migration. If there are illegal B'deshis in India, send them back to B'desh and vice versa.

As I suspected ;)

So what are you trying to prove? There is illegal migration? You know you're just proving his point don't you?

Our point is that there should be NO illegal migration. If there are illegal B'deshis in India, send them back to B'desh and vice versa.

Dude, about that they will not open their mouth.

Because unlike illegal migrants from India which will hardly be in the thousands, illegal Bangladeshis are like swarms over here in India in the millions.

Who will support them if we deport them back to their native country Bangladesh.

Pls do so and stop the hypocrisy because without actual proof no one from here will believe lame statistics.

Pls do so and stop the hypocrisy because without actual proof no one from here will believe lame statistics.

You are not gonna go anywhere with these posters. They run their mouth without any substantiating evidence.

If VHP is faithful to its ideology then they much rather propose inclusion of bangladesh and even pakistan in census coz its VHP and assorted group who propagate the ideology of akhand bharat.

I am happy to bet 100 dollars that 50% of Bangladeshis on PDF have some relatives living in India.:lol:

They might have, cross border marriage isn't rare thing. Many Hyderabadis have relatives in Pakistan and vice versa.

They might have, cross border marriage isn't rare thing. Many Hyderabadis have relatives in Pakistan and vice versa.

True, but there are many who have migrated too. And to be honest I don't even mind them, don't think any Indian does. As long as do they don't start bad mouthing and working against India I don't have have any problems.

True, but there are many who have migrated too. And to be honest I don't even mind them, don't think any Indian does. As long as do they don't start bad mouthing and working against India I don't have have any problems.

Being someone who's ancestors themselves migrated during partition, I'm sympathetic to people who migrate for want of better life. But demographic shift is a serious problem and in many cases caused troubles which ended in long civil wars.

Although India is itself a land of migrants, but we must comply to the rules of the modern nation-state that Republic of India is.

Being someone who's ancestors themselves migrated during partition, I'm sympathetic to people who migrate for want of better life. But demographic shift is a serious problem and in many cases caused troubles which ended in long civil wars.

Although India is itself a land of migrants, but we must comply to the rules of the modern nation-state that Republic of India is.

Yeah lol i meant the ones that are already in India. I don't want more Bangladeshis coming in. Is this Bangladeshi influx more visible in the villages than say in Calcutta?

Yeah lol i meant the ones that are already in India. I don't want more Bangladeshis coming in. Is this Bangladeshi influx more visible in the villages than say in Calcutta?

This was a post made by you earlier

Last name is actually Rai, prolly Roy was the anglicized version, its not the Bengali Roy. 1/4th Bengali, because my maternal granma was from pre partition Dhaka and grandad was from North India and was a railway engineer posted in Dhaka. It quite literally was a 1942's love story :lol:

Some fools are better left Ignored..:lazy:

Last edited:
In a situation of crisis, anybody would migrate to a better place. It should have been India's responsibility to stop the mass migration when it happened.

However, said that, we should stop further migration and grant the ones who have already migrated some 'Tier II citizenship' status. This will help the govt track them and later upgrade their citizenship based on some criteria.

Back
Top Bottom