What's new

VHP says Keep Bangladeshis out of Census

Here you go taking facts and giving your own spin to it(nothing new). My suggestion was a joke and I have clearly mentioned it. But when you guys support the border killings, you don't joke about it. Rather you shamelessly take pride of it.

You have pretty weird sense of humour.

Anything is better than encouraging killing like most of Indian member advocated. And the wikipedia link you posted is back in 2001. 10 years ago.

Even if they encouraged killing(which no one did), they are encouraging it against people of a different country, countrymen of which acts and sees India as an enemy state. At least they still have enough sense instilled in them as not to see their own countrymen as enemy and encouraging to rape and murder them because apparently Hindus getting discriminated in some other part of world.

The data is of 2001 census as 2011 census is yet to be carried out.

Even if they encouraged killing(which no one did), they are encouraging it against people of a different country, countrymen of which acts and sees India as an enemy state. At least they still have enough sense instilled in them as not to see their own countrymen as enemy and encouraging to rape and murder them because apparently Hindus getting discriminated in some other part of world.

The data is of 2001 census as 2011 census is yet to be carried out.

No one encouraged killing? are you serious? some of you (not you specifically) were advocating killing on the top of your lungs. If you can go thru the thread, the first page is filled with people supporting bsf killings and how more should be killed to a prove a point.
I am not discriminating against hindus. Personally, I am not a religious person at all so it doesn't really matter to me which religion they are from. But when India decides to take this actions, you have to realize someone ends up paying the price. All I am trying to point is that by killing our citizens, hate crime sooner or later will increase.
Let me give u an example, if you talk to any hindu shopkeepers or tea stallers, they will tell you about how they hope one day Bangladesh will become a part of India. The same India which is killing our citizens in the border. I hope you can now see why they will be victimised.
and abir one more thing mate, I really don't want to argue with you nor insult you in any way, but politely insert that a data source used 10 years ago cannot be valid now, so please don't tell me that arguing with with facts are not my cup of tea, because using 10 year old data to prove your point is not either. 1.8m is a rough estimate some consider, altho some suspect is more than 2m.

No one encouraged killing? are you serious? some of you (not you specifically) were advocating killing on the top of your lungs. If you can go thru the thread, the first page is filled with people supporting bsf killings and how more should be killed to a prove a point.
I am not discriminating against hindus. Personally, I am not a religious person at all so it doesn't really matter to me which religion they are from. But when India decides to take this actions, you have to realize someone ends up paying the price. All I am trying to point is that by killing our citizens, hate crime sooner or later will increase.

So you wanna take revenge on BSF by killing your own citizens. That's pretty funny. By doing the that, in the end it'll be you who will pay the price anyway.

Let me give u an example, if you talk to any hindu shopkeepers or tea stallers, they will tell you about how they hope one day Bangladesh will become a part of India. The same India which is killing our citizens in the border. I hope you can now see why they will be victimised.

And why do you think we'd care if they are victimized?

and abir one more thing mate, I really don't want to argue with you nor insult you in any way, but politely insert that a data source used 10 years ago cannot be valid now, so please don't tell me that arguing with with facts are not my cup of tea, because using 10 year old data to prove your point is not either. 1.8m is a rough estimate some consider, altho some suspect is more than 2m.

Bangladeshi population would have also increased in the same time.

Anyway in the end it boils down to one thing which is, for each poor Indians in UK there are 3 rich ones, so it's UK which is getting profited not us. However same can't be said in case of Bangladesh.

Talking about money and all that is not really of my taste, being a Bengali bhadrolok that I am, but it's you who came up with Indians making UK a slum thingy.

So you wanna take revenge on BSF by killing your own citizens. That's pretty funny. By doing the that, in the end it'll be you who will pay the price anyway.

And why do you think we'd care if they are victimized?

Bangladeshi population would have also increased in the same time.

Anyway in the end it boils down to one thing which is, for each poor Indians in UK there are 3 rich ones, so it's UK which is getting profited not us. However same can't be said in case of Bangladesh.

Talking about money and all that is not really of my taste, being a Bengali bhadrolok that I am, but it's you who came up with Indians making UK a slum thingy.

arguing with you is like arguing with a flat earther. Your only advantage of every argument is your arrogance with bits of distorted facts.

arguing with you is like arguing with a flat earther. Your only advantage of every argument is your arrogance with bits of distorted facts.

Well they all resort to ad hominem when losing a debate, nothing worthwhile to debunk. :wave:

And 'distorted fact' is an oxymoron, it's either distorted or fact, can't be both simultaneously! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom