What's new

Verification Drive of Muslimsin Nagaland

Verifying them is exteamly and urgently neccessary so we can make sure atleast we can identify those pole vaulter who are still coming to NE. Now, can we differentiate between refugees who came before 1971 or after 1971? hell No. Half of them still can't speak hindi. They still speaking their mother language.
Many Bangladeshis having migrated to UK decades ago are till now unable to speak english.

Sometimes we heard this & that hindu family had migrated to India (rather well-to-do family). But we never heard of the migration of any single Muslim person. That's why we protest when you people talk of Muslim migration.

Chill buddy. Let's see the results after :D

Many Bangladeshis having migrated to UK decades ago are till now unable to speak english.

That was not my point. My point was that how can we differentaite between those bangladeshi who came 4 decade ago or a 4 hour ago. They all speak the same language not our language. That is why this verifycation is needed so we can atleast stop the current migration. Got it?

Sometimes we heard this & that hindu family had migrated to India (rather well-to-do family). But we never heard of the migration of any single Muslim person.

never heard before?

Hmm than hear it. we saw their rapidly growing number. When was I child( now I am not even 16 )than we can see hardly any of them but now they are everywhere. I seen in local newspaper claiming that 5 thousand bangaldeshi migrating India EVERYDAY.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-top-priority-meghalaya-govt.html?highlight=
That's why we protest when you people talk of Muslim migration.

than why are you worried and opposing. my muslim brother. Don't worry. We won't send them in concentration camp for final solution.

Such a move is always welcome.. these Bangladeshi infiltrators have already changed the demographics of Assam...you only have to visit Assam to know how they have encroached inside the state....part of the fault lies in the people of Assam. These Bangladeshi infiltrators work in menial jobs like rickshaw pulling, construction, daily wage earners etc. in which the indigenous people dont get involved...

Sometimes we heard this & that hindu family had migrated to India (rather well-to-do family). But we never heard of the migration of any single Muslim person. That's why we protest when you people talk of Muslim migration.

See, you're a densely packed country with a huge population concentrated in your land. So every news is not possible for you to hear. Illegal migrations remain illegal because they are not announced or heard of; only coming to light when census is done or through social workers conducting surveys or through local people complaining of outsiders.

If it was announced, do you really think that the illegals will be allowed to stay?

Our region is sparsely populated because of which we can easily differentiate between illegal migrants from your country and local Bengalis.

Seems the NE population in pdf has gone up.Cheers:)

You see, we felt that it was about time we come into the mainstream representations as Indians too. As such when I was new to the forum, there were so many stupid myths here floating about how NE is "oppressed and tortured", it is the "largest prison camp in India" etc etc.

One can take nonsense only upto a limit. So we got only 3 states missing here: Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland. Rest all northeasterners are represented. :D

Such a move is always welcome.. these Bangladeshi infiltrators have already changed the demographics of Assam...you only have to visit Assam to know how they have encroached inside the state....part of the fault lies in the people of Assam. These Bangladeshi infiltrators work in menial jobs like rickshaw pulling, construction, daily wage earners etc. in which the indigenous people dont get involved...

Partly right,partly wrong, Assam Agitation was one of its kind but unfortunately it got corrupted (political), the local masses tried but the voice is nowhere now due to vote bank politics.

Regarding the bolded part: The illegals works without security,on low wages and without privileges like provident fund, employment union backings against exploitation, etc. so the local contractors find it easy to deal with the illegals as opposed to the local population .
rage-comic-true-story_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

@Tshering22
So true we need some more representation in parliament .baring Assam every other state elect like only 1 or 2 mps,can you believe that whole of Nagaland state sends only one MP to parliament what the hell he is suppose to do there alone??i guess sikkim also sends only one MP ?? why would any large political party would give a damn for NE when its representative barely makes any impact in national matters??I m deeply disappointed by this system :cry:

Although I agree with you, If I'm not wrong MPs are allocated according to population of the state?

And hence corrupt and least developed states of UP and Bihar sends 100s of MPs and entire North East barely sends 10-15MPs.

Most probably these bangladeshis are disgusted of defecating in sanitary latrines due to suffocation, this is why they are migrating in groups to defecate openly in fresh air of India where half of the people also like to do this!

^^^^^^^^^^

bangladeshis defecating openely in india is not the problem, the problem is they don't go back to B.D after defecating in india.

We have an illegal Indian migration problem in Bangladesh, we have millions of them living illegally in Bangladesh. Start feeding it in various national and international news feeds and papers and repeat. Arrest some people and call them Indian migrants. Repeat. Enough of this nonsense. Fight propaganda with propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom