What's new

Verification Drive of Muslimsin Nagaland

I agree with your more practical statement; but having seen the worst of Congress (its a private matter), I doubt anyone other than commies could be equal or worse than Congress.

You'd change your perception too if you'd visit Manipur and Gujarat one after another.

Gujarat is virtually in space age in comparison, so much so that it is hard to imagine both states are of the same country. And this is simply because of the leadership.

TBH I never really liked the whole concept of division by constituencies. In fact, the whole "district level" elections for representatives is something I'd say is not good at all. Most of these guys are just louts who do nothing and only complicate problems.

Politics is not evil. Politics is played everywhere around the world and this includes nations that are more prosperous than us. It is the politicians who are evil and cannot do anything for the country.

I state politics as a necessary evil ;) as I believe politics is an evil with cannot be done without. And democracy is the most tolerant among them, none of the political system is a 'perfect state' but a workable system is always preferred.

Regarding District level election, their is a problem with that, one district can be 10 times bigger then the other district and if each district send on representative to the Parliament then the 'equal' for all democracy might prove flaw. take it like this 1 MP per 1,000,000 people , that means every 1,000,000 people of the nation is equally represented in the parliament, that is what our parliament guarantees.

There is only one MP from that party I like most Sarbananda Sonowal , others are pathetic, the party was formed after assam agitation with a promise to tackle the illegal migrant issue, but after repeatedly coming to power they did nothing ,absolutely nothing, so much so that in the last election i, the two top leaders of the party, in the anticipation of major victory started internal fighting for cm seat, which lead to divison of the party(AGP-prafulla and AGP-brindaban group)(later regrouped again in 2008) and congress gaining the majority in the end. During the assam agitation time Prafulla Mahanta and Brindaban Goswami were the student leaders which spearheaded the agitation and signed the famous (now infamous) Assam accord.

So our best hope is congress or in some young dynamic leader of other party which unfortunately nwhere in sight .

What do you say about Simanta Bishwa Sharma?

I state politics as a necessary evil ;) as I believe politics is an evil with cannot be done without. And democracy is the most tolerant among them, none of the political system is a 'perfect state' but a workable system is always preferred.

Regarding District level election, their is a problem with that, one district can be 10 times bigger then the other district and if each district send on representative to the Parliament then the 'equal' for all democracy might prove flaw. take it like this 1 MP per 1,000,000 people , that means every 1,000,000 people of the nation is equally represented in the parliament, that is what our parliament guarantees.

I heard its roughly 7 MLAs to 1 MP.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Hmmm India registering Muslims - this can't be good.

Correction..India registering illegal Muslims.

Here in NE it is absolutely essential since Bangladeshi illegals claim to be Indians and with their fundamentalist views try to change the demography of the region by cluster-land grabbing. Our region is very very sparsely populated (Entire NE has population equal to that of Mumbai alone) and we cannot afford suicidal "multi-culturism". We've got enough of our own Bengalis for any interest in genuine Bengali culture and don't want illegal fanatic migrants from neighboring nation teaching us what to do and what not.

Now imagine if Tajikistan was overcrowded and lakhs of Tajiks illegally kept migrating to your northern areas day in and out. What would you do?

You will do the same.

634164202972119815-Arizona.jpg

We should place a bill board like this (Change Arizona with India & LA with Pakistan or China)in Indo-Bangladesh border

So totally correct. Thanks for explaining it to these guys. We don't want to be Muslims and would prefer it that way. Bangladesh was a secular natoin but now is an Islamic country. We are not.

News to me...

I heard its roughly 7 MLAs to 1 MP.

Correction..India registering illegal Muslims.

Ignore him; his lot always have the tendency to keep pretending to be the victim always to gain sympathy and attack when others' backs are turned. We've seen this all over the world whether it is Asia, east Europe, Middle East or Southeast Asia. The game is pretty old if you ask me. Ignore it and continue to do what we should.

I admire Naga determination to preserve their values. All other states in NE at least must follow the same suite.

Not all India. It is Nagaland which is One of 28 states and 7 Union terrirtory. And they are tribal people( non-hindu). So they can differentiate between friend(Indian muslim) and those alien who don't respect naga culture and doing crime( raping, read the article).

Here in NE it is absolutely essential since Bangladeshi illegals claim to be Indians and with their fundamentalist views try to change the demography of the region by cluster-land grabbing. Our region is very very sparsely populated (Entire NE has population equal to that of Mumbai alone) and we cannot afford suicidal "multi-culturism". We've got enough of our own Bengalis for any interest in genuine Bengali culture and don't want illegal fanatic migrants from neighboring nation teaching us what to do and what not.

Now imagine if Tajikistan was overcrowded and lakhs of Tajiks illegally kept migrating to your northern areas day in and out. What would you do?

You will do the same.

They allowed Afghanis/Pashtoons to migrate in and out of Pakistan at will and is now paying for that mistake.

News to me...

Isn't Islam the official state religion in your country? Was it so during Mujib's time?

I don't think it should be news to you since you see your day to day political changes; assuming that you live in Bangladesh.

Samrat I am not sure about this MLA stuff, but I think decision upon MLA rest upon the states and can vary from state to state as MLA represents the states while MP representation is towards the Union.

They allowed Afghanis/Pashtoons to migrate in and out of Pakistan at will and is now paying for that mistake.

Well Afghanistan at least shares the same faith with them and also same language (like how Nepalis do with us) apart from being sparsely populated. Bangladesh is overloaded with people so densely packed that the spillover can be really bad for us NE folks.

Back
Top Bottom