What's new

Vendors scramble as militant vegans crack down on eggs in India’s culture wars

Nice creative headline.

I would struggle to come up with a better one.

Yolk patrol mob batter vendors as ban on eggs takeover Gujarat.

Nice it is news like this that makes me hopeful of a ruined Hindia ruled by Hindutva Bigots. Modi has been a blessing for Pakistan. Soon Indians will start killing each other and all Pakistan needs to do is get popcorn. In a congress led India Pakistan was effectively isolated in International domain now due to BJP bigots we are finally not under microscope. Modi fcuked decades of work done by hard working Indians.

Calm your socks down, bud.;)

I don't know where the hell you managed to draw a Hindutva connection here as well, in a matter that is pretty normal and understood in India without all this useless sensationalism. Gujarat being a devout vegetarian state has been a norm since the very beginning.

Let me tell you some interesting things:

There is a thriving street food market in Goa for shark meat; unheard of in the rest of India. The biggest freshwater pisciculture source in much of India is from Uttarakhand, second only to Bengal (one would expect these in the southern states). Lakshadweep had Fridays off, until recently, in line with the Muslim populace's requirements. However, it is realigned to better cater to the tourism industry and align with the rest of the country. Each state has its own uniqueness.

You are seeing an angle that just doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom