What's new

vehicles,Cars in Pakistan

23058973.jpg

This guy needs to be kicked in the balls.

He should at least clean the floor mats of his Bentley!!!!

p2876774.jpg

DHA,Karachi.

Isn't this the same Hummer as in that Wadere Ka beta video?

BTW, it has a Dubai export number plate on it.

And what is up with this fetish of having European style number plates (specifically British).

I saw a latest Porsche 911 in Lahore, near that MCB building, and on the signal, a boy came to the car and started wiping a cloth on the windscreen. THe car owner was literally begging the boy not to do it and in the end got furious!!!!

LOL didnt even notice that.....

if you the other pic, he had casually parked it on some dusty street

with this kind of car, id take picture somewhere like boulevards of clifton or dha :laugh:

This guy needs to be kicked in the balls.

He should at least clean the floor mats of his Bentley!!!!

Isn't this the same Hummer as in that Wadere Ka beta video?

BTW, it has a Dubai export number plate on it.

And what is up with this fetish of having European style number plates (specifically British).

I saw a latest Porsche 911 in Lahore, near that MCB building, and on the signal, a boy came to the car and started wiping a cloth on the windscreen. THe car owner was literally begging the boy not to do it and in the end got furious!!!!

nobody wants some greasy cloth on a car whose windshield price from manufacturer costs as much as a mehran

euro license plates give it an ''exotic'' look i guess...its like bragging ''i imported this from far far away''

@Stealth
Considering you know about all the imports of supercars in Pakistan,can you tell me if a Lamborghini Aventador has been imported yet or does someone own it?

I think that it's still this Fuel Efficient Junk,
1zzgpj4.jpg

Why do you call it junk? It is a good car for Indian or Pakistani conditions. With not so good roads, very limited parking and cheap parts, its a good car, no matter how much you hate it :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom