What's new

vehicles,Cars in Pakistan

The thread says Pakistan.. stick to it.

Which reminds me.. need to find a good dealer for a in dash Media system for a Belta.

too bad im not in the country....i seem to have amassed all kinds of stuff..in dash, regular decks, tweeters, subs caps mids highs

I love this car alot & i wish i become owner of this car.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Righr!! As if india doesn't have ricers!!

We have proper car clubs in our country what do u have?

388649_269001886484461_125819267469391_832910_1804515923_n.jpg

but recently some pakistanis have come up with a novel but stupid idea to bluff their own countrymen by showing pics of indian streets/cars and claiming it to be pakistani. this is pathetic attempt by frustrated idiots

here are the links

Wall Photos | Facebook

Spotted AUDI ....MY Dream car In Lahore - PakWheels Forums

that actually is an R8 in Pakistan, you retard...and if there was no market for luxury cars then tell me why Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes, Audi, BMW all have either dealerships or authorized distributors in the country? Why does Mercedes have a Brabus coachbuilder dealership in the twin cities?

in fact in all the big cities you will find luxury cars --especially in the more posh areas. Then of course when you go to lower income areas you see cycles, carts, motorbikes and mehrans. You people just think Pakistan is some dirt poor or decrepit country but you are wrong; the rich in Pakistan will always be rich and get richer.

and there is no shortage in Pakistan of luxury cars which you will probably never afford; then again, majority of the people in both countries will likely not afford those cars at least under status quo

[video=metacafe;2161823/wheels_of_pakistan/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2161823/wheels_of_pakistan/[/video]

(and before you call it ''fake'' -- the Ferrari in the showroom wala that you see in the video --that picture is taken when the car was shipped from Lahore to Dubai for maintenance, i know this for a fact....none of this is ''fake'' and there is no ''scam'' here)

Just saw a Mercedes CLS , driven by young haram ka mal larkay, fashiony kind, in front of Fatima Jinnah park, getting Challaned by the police man!!!

Many people owned top expensive Cars in Pakistan recently Mud black color Auston Martin DB (new), 2 Caddilac escalde, 2 Hummers, 1 RX8, 1 Mark X, 4 Mercedes, 2 BMW, 1 Porsche 911, 1 Bentley continental GT (OWNED BY one person in Islamabad) like many other PAkistani's ..

Back
Top Bottom