What's new

Veena Malik's father disowns her

Yeah right, Indian streets went up in flames and emergency had to be declared bcs Shilpa Shetty kissed Richard Gere..while in Pakistan there was complete silence and the people demonstrated the Ghandian way during the Danish cartoon crises.

We are talking about the Veena Malik situation here, not the Danish cartoons.

And yes, there were effigies burned on the streets in India, protested & rows, which eventually resulted in a Supreme Court case, all for a kiss.

is this you?

pedobear.jpg

Now what that suppose to mean ?? :confused:
And why you getting so pocessive mate ? :lol:

The funny thing is that only the Indian news outlets are reporting this, & I can't find Pakistani news outlets bothered enough to report this.

It's weird. At some point, they said Veena is suing FHM. And then it says her father disowned her.

I don't know, something fishy going on.

obviously with all terrorist attack, NATO attack, USA threat, Indian Threat, economy, Silent Military coup:blink:,etc etc etc where they will have place for this!!!

Terrorist attacks have gone down significantly, to the point that they are becoming very infrequent.

India poses no threat to Pakistan even if it tried to, the silent military coup are rumors. The economy is pretty much the only thing that is on the people's minds.

The funny thing is that only the Indian news outlets are reporting this, & I can't find Pakistani news outlets bothered enough to report this.

Here you go. A full blown discussion:

Last edited by a moderator:
India not a threat then why buy fancy weapons and place it in your eastern border inspite of the huge poverty now in Pakistan?

I don't think you need to talk about Pakistan's poverty issues when your nation fares much worse than Pakistan on that front. Don't make me go into the details of those things.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Here you go. A full blown discussion:

I just typed in 'Veena Malik's father disowns' in google, & all the searches that came up were from Indian news & media outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to write she might be telling the truth but after bilal's post that she posed topless make me don't write any words in her favour and regarding her father

bohot dair ker di aaq ker nay may ya tarbiyat may

TARIQ

kaya Imran bhai,kuch toh Umar ka lihaaz karo.. :lol: :D

main ne kab kuch kaha yar? main ne to bus suna hai socha dekh loon koi poochy ga imran bhai new pic dekhi hai to kya jawab doon ga?

Game on you bring India's poverty and I will bring yours...
Dude you are bad mouthing on poverty front as if those you belong to some Rich developed nation...phoreign country aint your country mate

No need to, everyone on this forum knows that I have exposed India's abysmal socioeconomic conditions many times, so I'll save you the embarrassment.

No need to, everyone on this forum knows that I have exposed India's abysmal socioeconomic conditions many times, so I'll save you the embarrassment.

Actually if you and your counterparts in India focus more on the abysmal socioeconomic conditions of their own respective nations, it would be better .. No?

Back
Top Bottom