What's new

Veena Malik's father disowns her

Veena malik's father should have followed the typical mentality of an Indian father which has been depicted in the MTV Chat house promo ad...Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veena malik's father should have followed the typical mentality of an Indian father which has been depicted in the MTV Chat house promo ad...Enjoy.

Clearly you have been left with some deep scars growing up..could be one of the reason ..you have evolved into a pervert..trying to suggest an incestual relationship between father and a daughter!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly you have been left with some deep scars growing up..could be one of the reason ..you have evolved into a pervert..trying to suggest an incestual relationship between father and a daughter!!

So it becomes his fault when Indian fathers are seducing their own daughters.

Neither the video poster nor Indian fathers are responsible for the actions of a fictional character in a comical video. A damn funny video at that...

This is so funny. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

So it becomes his fault when Indian fathers are seducing their own daughters.

I understand idea of satirical fiction is lost on you ..

But what he is suggesting is that Veena Malik's father take a similar pleasure in his daughter's naked pictures as is the fiction pervert character in the ad does in chatting up a strange woman on internet who turn out to be his own daughter.

I know if I flaunted my **** in public as a guy, my parents would probably do a similar thing to me as well, it's not just a girl thing. We come from a conservative culture, & we are supposed to behave respectfully in public. There are both good & bad sides to this.

I understand idea of satirical fiction is lost on you ..

But what he is suggesting is that Veena Malik's father take a similar pleasure in his daughter's naked pictures as is the fiction pervert character in the ad does in chatting up a strange woman on internet who turn out to be his own daughter.

Nope. He's implying that if Veena Malik's father had been Indian, he would have enjoyed his daughter's pictures instead of disowning her. It's a lame attack on India, which can be forgiven by the fact that he posted such a funny video.

No. I mean he can join male chauvinistic like us in the forum. For us it's sania mirza for you it's veena.

Are you NUTS comparing Sania Mirza with Veena Malik ?

Sania Mirza did the honourable thing and married a guy.

Veena Malik is out there fluanting her naked body.

They are the exact opposites.

Indians should be the last ones to comment on this situation when they can't even tolerate a kiss between Shilpa Shetty & Richard Gere, which resulted in a huge row (& the Supreme Court case) in India.

Shilpa Shetty father did not disown her and the whole industry was behind her, The case was by a ultra conservative organization and it did not not get any support from the general public, please stop trolling just for the sake of it.

Shilpa Shetty father did not disown her and the whole industry was behind her, The case was by a ultra conservative organization and it did not not get any support from the general public, please stop trolling just for the sake of it.

There were protests & rows on the street, effigies were burned, & the matter reached the Supreme Court. That's much more serious than anything you mentioned.

There were protests & rows on the street, effigies were burned, & the matter reached the Supreme Court. That's much more serious than anything you mentioned.

With a billion+ people there will be protests and FIRs even if a dog poops on a concrete road instead of a tar road.

The thing is if the people close to her stood by her , if her parents stood by her or not.

They stood by her and in VM's case they did not.Period.

Back
Top Bottom