What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

Veena wants to be contraversial, yet remain unguilty. She gave permission to the magazine for doctored images for herself. She is loose and SMART.
Lol everywhere is veena now..PDF is full of :hitwall:veena now..Wt ever happened we should stop commenting and taking notice of her now..

Lol everywhere is veena now..PDF is full of :hitwall:veena now..Wt ever happened we should stop commenting and taking notice of her now..

You should tell that to editor of FHM who created this controversies with his silly comment

your post is reported too for bringing in a sensitive topic.

hoho when did i stopped your from doing any thing / drinking what ever.

i just said stay on topic ,

either you have comprehension problem to understand chat?

hoho when did i stopped your from doing any thing / drinking what ever.

i just said stay on topic ,

either you have comprehension problem to understand chat?

lol do you think people just mention things here....everyone knows what your people are and how you try to divert topics...you had no need to mention that thing....but you still did...

I am hoping she is soon eliminated by some lunatic gun yielding religio-nut wahabi...the faster the better...personally speaking..i dont mind bringing her in cross hair of my own HK-36 but where does she live?

You see, it's comments like these are why Western people or any non-Muslim make fun of us :tdown:

Sure, she may be a poor role model for Muslim women, but to be frank, it really is her own personal issue.

What, now we are going to threaten to gun down Katrina Kaif now? Jeez guys, give it a rest!

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

FHM says it has the video of the photoshoot :smitten:

No doubt about it! :D

You should tell that to editor of FHM who created this controversies with his silly comment
Lol i don't know abt FHM ..I heard abt it first time in these days..:no: This line is only for controversies..we should not take care of these things much...

Kaise Besharm Ashiuq Hain Aaj Ke Inko Photo Dikhana Gazab Ho Gaya

Jane Bhi Do Yaroan , seems people are keeping a hawks eye on Poor - Poor Veena:woot::chilli::chilli:

Man, I'm so disappointed with you guys. Veena is not even hot There are tons of other Pakistani girls that I would be overyjoyed with if this was the situation. Veena=trash. Other Pakistani girls, omg!!! DO not make me list!!!

I am surprised she did not make it to the free thinkers list of Foreign Policy Mag. She is another ideal candidate

Jane Bhi Do Yaroan , seems people are keeping a hawks eye on Poor - Poor Veena
Veena herself is poor. Put a hot girl in her place. Losers.

Back
Top Bottom