What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

The difference between you guys and us is we are Muslims and you guys are Hindus. In your Hindu society its norm for women to sell her body and no one cares but we as Muslim are suppose to live in a society which goes according to Islamic principles. You are no one NO ONE to tell us anything how we should live and what is norm for us and we dont give a dam what you say. Either she needs to surrender her religion and declare she is a atheist or simply STOP what she is doing! Why is she such a important topic? Because she is a celebrity and many innocent girls can fall in this trap!

U r the ignorant one and bust your myth first,Girls in our religion used to have the right to sex workers and have free sex but thats long gone now.Once a girl gets married,it is all over for her and the guy.It is your society which allows men to philander happily and torture the woman at home.

C'm on man- admit She is freakin HOT- :agree:-

She is hot alright

128798334921961090.jpg

veena-bigg-toss_PwiQt_17659.jpg

any body thinkin she is not Hot should have his eyes check-

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

no wonder animal **** is so popular in this part of the world:azn:

Do you have sex with what ever you find cute?- Sicko- get a life-

veena-bigg-toss_PwiQt_17659.jpg

any body thinkin she is not Hot should have his eyes check-

talking of eyes i think her eyes are not that appealing & i think eyes are the most atteractive & appealing part of any women's appeal

talking of eyes i think her eyes are not that appealing & i think eyes are the most atteractive & appealing part of any women's appeal

w/e man- w/e- you spoiled my fun- :sick:

Veena is FUGLY as hell-
m out to get stoned--

May be so. But don't say that again. Some Saudi Mullas may be listening, was'nt there some kinda move to cover eyes in KSA; because they may induce sinning? After anti-driving fatwas, anything is possible.

i dont think veena malik is beautifull , sexy or hot , ithink she is an avrage looking girl with a bad voice fair complexion and an extreamly non feminent personality i dont think she deserves so much attention i think reema khan is much more deserving tha her

Seen it so many times. Create controversy , get ppl talking about you, and then make money. Yana Gupta, Poonam Pandey and now Veena Malik. She wants her item number in Bollywood, maybe later a film role.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom