What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

From the BBC article.

Intellectual dishonesty @Nassr

What about the opinion of others who have also expressed their expert opinion. I will post more sources who have said the same. India denied the existence of a chemical weapons program initially and disclosed in June 1997 that it possessed chemical weapons. Remember, India agreed to the terms of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), in 1993 and ratified in September 1996 and in 1997 said that sorry they have chemical weapons. They used these weapons in 1998 and 1999 against Pakistan.

I wonder who is lying here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the opinion of others who have also expressed their expert opinion. I will post more sources who have said the same. India denied the existence of a chemical weapons program initially and disclosed in June 1997 that it possessed chemical weapons. Remember, India agreed to the terms of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), in 1993 and ratified in September 1996 and in 1997 said that sorry they have chemical weapons. They used these weapons in 1998 and 1999 against Pakistan.

I wonder who is lying here.

Lmao some looney tune Republic Congress Men, probably coerced by the Pakistani lobby. A lot of congressmen have said a lot of things about Pakistan in the US Congress, do you believe all of them?

Its you who is doing the lying here, and the sad part is that even you know it.

0/10 for Honesty

5/10 for effort, nice try.

I have posted quotes from some of them if you care to read those.

But you didn't highlight this part.

Pakistan has accused India of firing chemical shells in its campaign to dislodge hundreds of suspected infiltrators from positions on the Indian side of the line of control in Kashmir.
Kashmir Conflict India - a signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention - has denied the accusation.

Pakistan has produced no evidence for its allegation, but says it wants to get independent experts into the disputed Kashmir region to establish the truth.

Pakistanis were desperate, and tried every thing in their books to stop the Indian onslaught in Kargil. An international observation team would be just perfect to force India into a ceasefire, sadly for you guys no one bought what Pakistan was selling. Could be two reasons for that, Pakistani life was too cheap and no one cared if India was killing them with chemical weapons or Pakistan was lying. :lol:

The facts which are highlighted to expose the dirty secrets of India are there for all to see. These are not lies and are not stories that crop out of India to tell the world that India is saari clad, bindi plonked sati sawitri.

Aww too bad that Pakistan can't bedazzle the whole world with their innocent face from behind that burka.

But you didn't highlight this part.

PAkistanis were desperate, and tried every thing in their books to stop the Indian onslaught. An international observation team would be just perfect to force India into a ceasefire, although no one bought what Pakistan was selling. Could be two reasons, Pakistani life was too cheap and no one cared if India was killing them with chemical weapons or Pakistan was lying. :lol:

Are you contending that the 2 reasons were mutually exclusive :azn: ???

I have posted quotes from some of them if you care to read those.

Which article are you talking about.

The BBC article which Pakistani Member wad referring to. Anyway, what stopped Pakistan from taking India to UN Security Council or International Court of Justice, as we attacked Pakistani soldiers and Kashmiris with Chemical weapons? ?? Why is Government of Pakistan sleeping since 1999?

The BBC article which Pakistani Member wad referring to. Anyway, what stopped Pakistan from taking India to UN Security Council or International Court of Justice, as we attacked Pakistani soldiers and Kashmiris with Chemical weapons? ?? Why is Government of Pakistan sleeping since 1999.

Rehman Malik is waiting for the right time :rofl:

Oh display of such anger. There are Western sources and US Congressional Report are also crap. Obviously it has to be crap as these highlight India's lies.

The garbage comes out of your mouth when you can not control your anger.

Western sources? They are reporting a sorry Pakistani claim, not a statement of fact. The fact India hid its chemicals weapons stockpile is hardly surprising, both Pakistan & India hid their nuclear status too. There is no anger, pointing out rubbish for being that hardly constitutes anger. The garbage is quite clearly in your rear when you have to stoop so much to create a story. What did happen about those Pakistani allegation? Any further claim? No? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom