What's new

USA senator :- We will keep supporting Baluch terrorist BLA

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GEO reporting about a US senator who said Pakistan is provding weapons to terrorist but same old story no proof and than he said Pakistan is enemy of USA and USA will keep supporting Baluchi who want there own land. Cant remeber name of Senator. It was on GEO Uk for 30mins ago.

Is there any thing left to proof what Pakistanies has been suspecting ?

End game..... let see if Pak army wake-up and take over before its too late!

Chalo bhai ab to India ko blame nahi karoge na :lol:

Whats the name of senator and from which party ? I don't see such news here on any network...

If it is correct really disrupting

It was expected. independent balochinstan is more suitable to america and remember america is freiend of her interests and nothing more.
independent balochistan is serving her interests way better than PAKISTAN.
it,s up to our government and army to tackle that problem in pragmatic manner.

one senetor being an arse hole cant do nothing...

althogh its another thing we got most of Dera Bugti full of arse holes who seek help from our enemies and can now be classed as enemies of the country.

Did he really use the terrorist word??:confused:
Why there is tension in Baluchistan??

Whats the name of senator and from which party ? I don't see such news here on any network...

If it is correct really disrupting

Sorry can remeber name since i am very bad with names for some reason i keep forgeting them :( But it was on GEO NEWS breakding news flashing while i was watching Fysal bank t20 on youtube when it come on tv. I was realy shocked to hear that too.

"Begani Shaadi me Abdullah Diwana" I don't know why they are so much interested in separating Pakistan....

He is only making American government's life more difficult and giving Pakistani government another opportunity/reason to put pressure on America so they could agree on Pakistani terms instead of Do-more do-more like strategies of past.

Good going Senator, keep it up the good work

Back
Top Bottom